Rewards Of Research -- Courant.com

Rewards Of Research -- Courant.com

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Rewards Of Research -- Courant.com. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

In September 2005, 102 new students arrived at Falcon Pass Elementary School in Houston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Julie Manshel

AOL

#1 Sep 27, 2007
This was great. Coming from a New Orleans educator who has been trianed in using this system, I know the way it can help identify what kids like and how they learn. A good tool for any classroom.
Betsy B

Alexandria, VA

#2 Sep 28, 2007
It's nice to see the focus shift from no child to left behind to addressing the needs of all kids. If more schools bought the license for Renzulli Learning then truly, no child would be left behind. How exciting to be able to offer this to all students regardless of their background by providing it in the schools! Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to share this news!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stafford Graffiti Artist Arrested Again While A... (May '09) Apr 22 Screwball 62
Empress Theresa Mar '16 kybunnies 2
Why Does Stafford Effing Suck? (Apr '11) Jan '16 Lynnturner34 4
Zoning laws for ALL (Oct '15) Oct '15 Tiredofthis 1
News Artists Holding Nine-Hour Graffiti Party In Sta... (Sep '15) Sep '15 c murphh 1
News Members At Woodstock Nudist Camp Attempt To Deb... (Sep '08) Sep '15 Jdawg 39
News How Many Package Stores Does Greenwich Have? (Aug '15) Aug '15 BPT 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastford Mortgages