Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26312 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#22549 May 20, 2012
5. He profits off the poor
"Maybe Governor Romney in the spirit of openness should tell us how much money he's made off of how many households that have been foreclosed by his investments."
CNN debate, Jan. 26, 2012
4. His immigration reform plan is an "Obama level fantasy"
"Now, for Romney to believe that somebody's grandmother is going to be so cut off she is going to self deport? This verges - this is an Obama level fantasy. He certainly shows no concern for the humanity of people who are already here..."
"I think you have to live in worlds of Swiss bank accounts and Cayman Island accounts and automatic $20 million a year income with no work to have some fantasy this far from reality."
Univision interview, Jan. 25, 2012
3. He can't win
"I find it amazing the news media continues to say he's the most electable Republican when he can't even break out of his own party...The fact is, Gov. Romney in the end has a very limited appeal in conservative party."
Concord, N.H., Jan. 4, 2012
2. He's not a conservative
"It's just like this pretense that he's a conservative. Here's a Massachusetts moderate who has tax-paid abortions in 'Romneycare,' puts Planned Parenthood in 'Romneycare,' raises hundreds of millions of dollars of taxes on businesses, appoints liberal judges to appease Democrats, and wants the rest of us to believe somehow he's magically a conservative."
CBS' "The Early Show," January 3, 2012
1. He's a liar
CBS News chief White House correspondent Norah O'Donnell: "You're calling Mitt Romney a liar?"
Gingrich: "Well, you seem shocked by it! This is a man whose staff created the PAC, his millionaire friends fund the PAC, he pretends he has nothing to do with the PAC - it's baloney. He's not telling the American people the truth..."
"I just think he ought to be honest with the American people and try to win as the real Mitt Romney, not try to invent a poll-driven, consultant-guided version that goes around with talking points, and I think he ought to be candid. I don't think he's being candid and that will be a major issue. From here on out from the rest of this campaign, the country has to decide: Do you really want a Massachusetts moderate who won't level with you to run against Barack Obama who, frankly, will just tear him apart? He will not survive against the Obama machine."
Roho

Holden, WV

#22550 May 20, 2012
How stupid
Local

London, KY

#22551 May 20, 2012
Get a clue

Kent, WA

#22552 May 20, 2012
A anonymously posted U tube video proves something ??? Only if you're REALLY able to ignore reality... Now post a star trek video link, so we can watch Kirk save the galaxy...CHORTLE ~!
rand

United States

#22553 May 20, 2012
Fa shore
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#22554 May 20, 2012
Well,Seattle--we have to go with what we have.It is better than what we have had!!Is that any kind of answer?Don`t know how it will turn out,but anything is better than the administration we have.Most of what you posted is from the Democratic spiel,some true,some exaggerated,some half truths..Do you know any politician that does not lie?Just look at all the lies Obummer has given us and all the promises never fulfilled!!!
Last but not least-you are aware Newt has come out for Romney?You see-we have to go with what we have--same as you.
Ruth Ann

Greenup, KY

#22555 May 20, 2012
any chance wrote:
that individual(s) can insult; use innuendo of a sexual, insulting, degrading, putrid verbage..... In other words?? I don't hoest-to-God believe there ARE any words.....I've heard more perverse garbage on here in the last 2 years than i have in my 35 years on this planet.....
TWO YEARS???? I'd say you like these insulting, sexual, putrid , peverse garbage to have been reading it two years. LOL!!
The Pagan Temple

Somerset, KY

#22556 May 20, 2012
Ruth Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO YEARS???? I'd say you like these insulting, sexual, putrid , peverse garbage to have been reading it two years. LOL!!
If some of these halfwits knew how damn stupid they look on here they'd be ashamed to talk to their own mothers let alone mouth off on an internet forum.
politics

West Liberty, KY

#22557 May 20, 2012
RON PAUL is the onley person that can beat oboma if he gets to run.
The Pagan Temple

Somerset, KY

#22558 May 20, 2012
politics wrote:
RON PAUL is the onley person that can beat oboma if he gets to run.
Well, guess what? He don't get to run. And no, he would be the most likely GOP candidate to get beaten by the Obamunist, if for no other reason than his nutty views on Iran and the Middle East. Did nobody ever tell you its impolite to eat boogers while you're talking with normal folks on the internet.

QIC

“You Know It's A Myth... ”

Since: Mar 12

atheist.org

#22559 May 20, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
If some of these halfwits knew how damn stupid they look on here they'd be ashamed to talk to their own mothers let alone mouth off on an internet forum.
you're the pot calling the kettle black. what a vile pile of trash you are, pure rubbish,
and you are for sure stupid, my my how stupid you are.
eubank derek

Somerset, KY

#22562 May 20, 2012
XYZ

Hendersonville, TN

#22564 May 20, 2012
dang
hard to belive

West Liberty, KY

#22565 May 20, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess what? He don't get to run. And no, he would be the most likely GOP candidate to get beaten by the Obamunist, if for no other reason than his nutty views on Iran and the Middle East. Did nobody ever tell you its impolite to eat boogers while you're talking with normal folks on the internet.
Well i guess we will be keeping oboma.No one stood a chance to beat oboma but ron p.just wait and you will see i am right.

“They terk urrr jerbs”

Since: Feb 12

hillbilly hell( the hollers)

#22566 May 20, 2012
this thread is harder to kill then zombies..will this thread ever end?
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#22567 May 20, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Well,Seattle--we have to go with what we have.It is better than what we have had!!Is that any kind of answer?Don`t know how it will turn out,but anything is better than the administration we have.Most of what you posted is from the Democratic spiel,some true,some exaggerated,some half truths..Do you know any politician that does not lie?Just look at all the lies Obummer has given us and all the promises never fulfilled!!!
Last but not least-you are aware Newt has come out for Romney?You see-we have to go with what we have--same as you.
Son, Obama has done better, that McCain could have done with the Bushwacking he was left to deal with and you're simply a moron.
bing

Maysville, KY

#22568 May 20, 2012
wow to much.
johnny quest

United States

#22569 May 20, 2012
Go get em
spanky

Carrollton, TX

#22570 May 21, 2012
most people posting here wont even get out to vote. Statistically speaking. Now thats sad.
Kenny Mitchell

United States

#22571 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that you know about the middle east or anything else for that matter is what the jew controlled media tells you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Is Janet Owens 1 hr Where 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 163,842
phs 4 hr roy m 6
Fixed income 8 hr concerned citizen 2
who is the blonde that works at 3 sisters diner? 11 hr santa 1
News Trail cold for six murder cases in Big Sandy re... (Dec '10) 11 hr Fisheebussiness 65
****McDowell Last Post Wins**** 20 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4

Eastern Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastern Mortgages