Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
19,961 - 19,980 of 26,226 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Yeah agree
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Even Democrats are starting to wish they'd never heard of the Little Communist Honey Prince of The White House. The Senate rejected his budget proposal 99-0. The House rejected it 414-0. Not one single yes vote in either House from Republican OR EVEN A DEMOCRAT! Let's hear the Obammunist apologists explain that one.
jon

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

I just want to say to all you dumb a.. You don't have a clue what's going on so shout your dumb a.. Up or grab a gun. You talk shi.. Here but know nothing about really life all yal live in big house I live in sand house so shout uo on what you think you know come over we show you life
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

jon wrote:
I just want to say to all you dumb a.. You don't have a clue what's going on so shout your dumb a.. Up or grab a gun. You talk shi.. Here but know nothing about really life all yal live in big house I live in sand house so shout uo on what you think you know come over we show you life
Yeah buddy I can't wait to come over to your neighborhood, I bet its spectacular. Should we wait until after check day? Just out of curiosity how much government cheese did you have to trade in to get the computer or cell phone you post with here?
CrazY

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

I hope obama goes, but some people think black is the new white!! How about those black ministers backpeddling now that obama is turning gay [needed those votes]
The Pagan Temple

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

CrazY wrote:
I hope obama goes, but some people think black is the new white!! How about those black ministers backpeddling now that obama is turning gay [needed those votes]
He's a leftist piece of shit, he needs to go on that account, not because of his color. I feel the same way about every Democrat, they need to get over to Europe, since that's what they want us to be like.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

You Know wrote:
That woman has been arrested numerous times for her activity.
Then she is a known activist it does not mean that she shouldn't be heard. Activist are people that are speaking up- The issue here is a dude stepped on her back, and that looks intentional. Either way what he did was straight up sick.

I support Rand Paul, because I believe he understands how out of control big government has become.
jill

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

I know an thanks
R P all the way

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Gaiasstepson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then she is a known activist it does not mean that she shouldn't be heard. Activist are people that are speaking up- The issue here is a dude stepped on her back, and that looks intentional. Either way what he did was straight up sick.
I support Rand Paul, because I believe he understands how out of control big government has become.
I voted dem, all my life but bad as i have to say this,RON PAUL is the onley person running that i would love to get ellected for he is for the peoples wrights and he would do us all wright.HE also is the onley person running that will give us states rights back as are ower for fathers did.RON P. has my vote and lots other dem, as well will vote for RON.RON PAUL is the onley person that can and will beat OBOME if RON gets to run head to head OBOMA is beat and that is are onley shot we have to get OBOMA out of the white house.
Romney

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Romney !!
kiko

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

what in the world is this thread about
any chance

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

that individual(s) can insult; use innuendo of a sexual, insulting, degrading, putrid verbage..... In other words?? I don't hoest-to-God believe there ARE any words.....I've heard more perverse garbage on here in the last 2 years than i have in my 35 years on this planet.....
jusbkaus

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

kiko wrote:
what in the world is this thread about
yeah its confusing.I think it started out being a recipe for apple pie!lol.this stuff happens all the time on here. its like planting corn in every direction, come harvest time you can't get into it.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
There must be some kind of system in gov`t where the people`s employee must go for evaluation of the job performance.Not that elections will do it,because some people will vote for anything.As long as the handouts continue.What is being looked for,is a real job performance sit down discussion,as with most corporations.
You proved that when you voted for Runny Paul.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

R P all the way wrote:
<quoted text>I voted dem, all my life but bad as i have to say this,RON PAUL is the onley person running that i would love to get ellected for he is for the peoples wrights and he would do us all wright.HE also is the onley person running that will give us states rights back as are ower for fathers did.RON P. has my vote and lots other dem, as well will vote for RON.RON PAUL is the onley person that can and will beat OBOME if RON gets to run head to head OBOMA is beat and that is are onley shot we have to get OBOMA out of the white house.
The problem with voting for one party or the other is that sometimes we get bad apples.Choose the person that will do the best job for the Country and the People,please.
Ron Paul and Rand Paul are the types that tell what they believe,would do,and do not change.I believe in both of them as good persons to have in office.The problem is,Ron Paul will not get there and the great orator,Obummer would overwhelm him.Obummer does what none of us want and just as he wants,like putting his picture in with all the past Presidents.Narcissistic hot air.We have to go with Romney and a complete take over in Congress!!!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with voting for one party or the other is that sometimes we get bad apples.Choose the person that will do the best job for the Country and the People,please.
Ron Paul and Rand Paul are the types that tell what they believe,would do,and do not change.I believe in both of them as good persons to have in office.The problem is,Ron Paul will not get there and the great orator,Obummer would overwhelm him.Obummer does what none of us want and just as he wants,like putting his picture in with all the past Presidents.Narcissistic hot air.We have to go with Romney and a complete take over in Congress!!!!
You ignorant SOB the Pauls are Waco
Ko's and Romney belongs to a cult.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You proved that when you voted for Runny Paul.
Proved what?

Rand Paul has proven already that he is working to do the job asked of him.We need freshmen in the House and in the Senate from top to bottom just of his integrity.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant SOB the Pauls are Waco
Ko's and Romney belongs to a cult.
Your foul mouth again should be washed out with soap.
Romney is a believer in what is called a cult.But,it is a side line of the Christian belief in God.Apparently you have none of it.Also,Romney is the husband of one woman,and the father of the children he has and a good person.Are you?He would support the fact marriage is one man,one woman,and not have his Atty general not support our Nation and it`s laws!Obummer must go!!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Your foul mouth again should be washed out with soap.
Romney is a believer in what is called a cult.But,it is a side line of the Christian belief in God.Apparently you have none of it.Also,Romney is the husband of one woman,and the father of the children he has and a good person.Are you?He would support the fact marriage is one man,one woman,and not have his Atty general not support our Nation and it`s laws!Obummer must go!!
Romney, the guy last week...... ALL rethuglican't hated... LMAOROTFu~!

The ten nastiest things Newt Gingrich has said about Mitt Romney
Topics

Republican presidential candidates, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, left, and former Speaker of the House Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, right, take part in the Republican debate, Saturday, Dec. 10, 2011, in Des Moines, Iowa.
(Credit: AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall)
(CBS News) Newt Gingrich is set to formally suspend his campaign next week and officially endorse his main rival for the Republican presidential nomination, Mitt Romney. It could be an awkward moment.
Gingrich has not been shy about expressing a low opinion of Romney during the fight for the GOP nomination. Here's a countdown of 10 of the worst things Gingrich had to say about the former Massachusetts governor:
10. He's out of touch and thinks we're stupid
"We're not going to beat Barack Obama with some guy who has Swiss bank accounts, Cayman Island accounts, owns shares of Goldman Sachs while it forecloses on Florida and is himself a stockholder in Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac while he tries to think the rest of us are too stupid to put the dots together to understand what this is all about."
Mt. Dora, Fla. Jan. 26, 2012
9. He's a timid leader who can't bring about change
Romney's a "Massachusetts moderate who, in fact, is pretty good at managing the decay." He's "given no evidence in his years in Massachusetts of any ability to change the culture or change the political structure."
Des Moines, Iowa, Jan. 4, 2012
8. Romney's adviser was right to compare Romney to an etch-a-sketch
"Now given everybody's fears about Gov. Romney's flip flops, to have his communications director say publicly to all of us, if we're dumb enough to nominate him we should expect by the acceptance speech he'll move back to the left, triggers everything people are worried about."
"Their pictures aren't permanent. There's nothing locked down. You can re-do every time you want. And that's the problem."
Lake Charles, La., March 21, 2012
7. He's full of "pious baloney"
"Can we drop a little bit of the pious baloney? The fact is, you ran in '94 and lost. That's why you weren't serving in the Senate with Rick Santorum. The fact is, you had a very bad re-election rating, you dropped out of office, you had been out of state for something like 200 days preparing to run for president. You didn't have this interlude of citizenship while you thought about what you do. You were running for president while you were governor."
NBC News/ Facebook debate, Jan. 8, 2012
6. He looted companies as head of Bain Capital
"Now you have to ask a question - is that really, is capitalism really about the ability of a handful of rich people to manipulate the lives of thousands of other people and walk off with the money? Or is that in fact somehow a little bit of a flawed system? And so I do draw distinction between looting a company, leaving behind broken families and broken neighborhoods and then leaving a factory that should be there."
Manchester, NH, Jan. 9, 2012
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

5. He profits off the poor
"Maybe Governor Romney in the spirit of openness should tell us how much money he's made off of how many households that have been foreclosed by his investments."
CNN debate, Jan. 26, 2012
4. His immigration reform plan is an "Obama level fantasy"
"Now, for Romney to believe that somebody's grandmother is going to be so cut off she is going to self deport? This verges - this is an Obama level fantasy. He certainly shows no concern for the humanity of people who are already here..."
"I think you have to live in worlds of Swiss bank accounts and Cayman Island accounts and automatic $20 million a year income with no work to have some fantasy this far from reality."
Univision interview, Jan. 25, 2012
3. He can't win
"I find it amazing the news media continues to say he's the most electable Republican when he can't even break out of his own party...The fact is, Gov. Romney in the end has a very limited appeal in conservative party."
Concord, N.H., Jan. 4, 2012
2. He's not a conservative
"It's just like this pretense that he's a conservative. Here's a Massachusetts moderate who has tax-paid abortions in 'Romneycare,' puts Planned Parenthood in 'Romneycare,' raises hundreds of millions of dollars of taxes on businesses, appoints liberal judges to appease Democrats, and wants the rest of us to believe somehow he's magically a conservative."
CBS' "The Early Show," January 3, 2012
1. He's a liar
CBS News chief White House correspondent Norah O'Donnell: "You're calling Mitt Romney a liar?"
Gingrich: "Well, you seem shocked by it! This is a man whose staff created the PAC, his millionaire friends fund the PAC, he pretends he has nothing to do with the PAC - it's baloney. He's not telling the American people the truth..."
"I just think he ought to be honest with the American people and try to win as the real Mitt Romney, not try to invent a poll-driven, consultant-guided version that goes around with talking points, and I think he ought to be candid. I don't think he's being candid and that will be a major issue. From here on out from the rest of this campaign, the country has to decide: Do you really want a Massachusetts moderate who won't level with you to run against Barack Obama who, frankly, will just tear him apart? He will not survive against the Obama machine."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eastern Discussions

Search the Eastern Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Demonicrats 149,697
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 32 min Jennifer Renee 3,788
You Want Hard Times? Then, Vote For Grimes! 42 min Notanymore 352
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Yes and Amen 130,176
tiffany shaul (Mar '10) 5 hr chris 2
Tired of paying taxes to keep up Lazy people. (Aug '12) 9 hr workoholic 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eastern Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eastern People Search