Fed drug agents nab "The Wrestler" ac...

Fed drug agents nab "The Wrestler" actor in NY

There are 2 comments on the RecordOnline.com story from Feb 19, 2009, titled Fed drug agents nab "The Wrestler" actor in NY. In it, RecordOnline.com reports that:

A man who portrays a steroid dealer in "The Wrestler" has been taken into custody by federal drug task force agents after a brief car chase in the New York suburbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordOnline.com.

Jim Dandy

Morning Sun, IA

#1 Feb 19, 2009
Brian, my pal... no comments? This issue...? Thats o.k. You did not know that New Rochelle was the home base, of drugs, that were injected into children, in New Rochelle, early 1950's, that had and have, destroyed professional sports, in this country, and arround the world, the past half century! I know what I know, and have you, walking around with a pooper scooper, for community service! I care less then the crap you scoop up...jump into the "ring" the disgraced City of New Rochelle, N.Y.., for decades, and decades... and clean it up! Once and forever!
Jim Dandy

Morning Sun, IA

#2 Mar 9, 2009
Thanks Brian.... that was a big one,,,, and you missed it by..........that much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) 9 hr Piragua 1,517
the disco days of the past (Mar '08) 9 hr Himmelblue 99
News Cardi B Performs 'Bodak Yellow' on 'Jimmy Kimme... 15 hr Black Weaves Matter 1
Can a man love two women at the same time? (Mar '10) 23 hr oldsoulRED7 233
Huguenot & Centre Ave. (1984) (Feb '14) Oct 15 mattyo 6
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Eastchester (Jan '14) Aug '17 Theresa Cetinski 61
News Sources: Major Overnight Drug Gang Bust at Bron... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Budley 1

Eastchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastchester Mortgages