countrydipper01

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Grizz wintergreen,stokers mint, copenhagen Southern blend, if ya wanna go for fruity shit than skoal peach or skoal citrusis Alright. All about opinion. If your wanting to dip/swith brands just dip What ya can find and swap after a can or two and youll find what you like best. Good luck!
colin

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Y'all are helll. That fruity dip is for puss*es. Grizzly wintergreen is by far the best all around but grizzly straight and Copenhagen is great too. Don't be the guy dipping fruity flavors . And hell I go through a can a day and its nice but switch up brands after awhile once the buzz isn't as good. Cause I be putting in 1/4 of a can at a time. Fu*k the Yanks saying dipping is gross.
kingofchaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Guys that chew wintergreen are dumb cope straight
imadipper

Coraopolis, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

well personally for me it copenhagen original lc or copenhagen natural extra long cut cope xlc makes me buzz and it tastes great too

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

..The one's that keep whining about Benghazi.....dipshits....
Biglipper

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I really like natural flavors like cope snuff. But I like the long cut and the natual. Wintergreen just kills my gums.
big boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

The Ginger Man wrote:
you boys is still made u's lost the war.
U be dipping your mustach in your whiskey.
y'all better go feed the pigs and milk the
chickens.....Y'ALL!!!!!!
We will rise again and it'll be Yall who lose dirty yankee

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

I like either Maries or Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing with raw vegetables or.....on boiled red potatoes with butter, salt and pepper.......
Hakim Abdul

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Troll wrote:
we are having a dibate on wich is best kind of dip and we figur y'all are a bunch of dips up north.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin...
At least up North we know how to spell simple words like "debate" and "figure". Oh, as well as "which". Just saying.
Plower

Etters, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

You can't go wrong with cope southern blend, if you like that rigid taste. For my mint/wintergreen category I would have to go with skoal mint, grizz or cope. And for the fruity kinda dippers skoal apple, and berry are too notch.
Lucky boy

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Skoal crisp tobacco blend and skoal rich blend.
Yong buck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

I'm 15 and just started dipping. I started out with grizz and I didn't get sick and it wasent none of that fruity shit. My dad does Copenhagen but my buddy I get the dip from does grizz so he got me a can and I started I like it but I got braces so that shit is all up in them need some pouches but they r weeker than the other.
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Troll wrote:
we are having a dibate on wich is best kind of dip and we figur y'all are a bunch of dips up north.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin...
Down south the favorite is Dipsh=t
DippinRedneck03

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Stokers Mint mixed with Skoal Mint is the best mint dip ive ever had and Copenhagen Mint is coming out soon so im really excited
Copenhagen Wintergreen is the best wintergreen ive had
Copenhagen Straight mixed with Cope Whiskey is the best straight ive had
I do not like any Grizzly, Longhorn, or Timberwolf because it feels nasty and smells nasty. Kodiak just tastes like Kayak mixed with Copenhagen and the flavor is way too strong. I have never tried any of the Skoal fruit flavors and i really want to but i heard that they are all extremely weak.
DippinRedneck03

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Yong buck wrote:
I'm 15 and just started dipping. I started out with grizz and I didn't get sick and it wasent none of that fruity shit. My dad does Copenhagen but my buddy I get the dip from does grizz so he got me a can and I started I like it but I got braces so that shit is all up in them need some pouches but they r weeker than the other.

Im 15 as well but i started dipping at 14 and i havent dipped since january actually because my dip guy moved but anyways be very careful with pouches and braces because you do not want a pouch busting in your mouth! honestly ive heard that the best thing with braces is actually chew. ive only had red man golden blend but it tastes like raisins and grizzly 1900 (i hate grizz but 1900 has the best flavor for grizz) ps i heard that fruity dip actually isnt too bad i havent got to try any but as soon as i get a new dip guy then i will and hopefully it wont be crap
LiposuctionLucy

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Saliva wrote:
<quoted text> u dumbasz you don't milk a chicken and stop making fun of our words! Ya'll is a known contraction meaning you all, but "u's" don't mean shit. Don't make fun of agriculture. Ya'll dumbass yanks don't understand without ag, you wouldn't even have clothes! Because what profession grows and packages cotton? CERTAINLY not snooty ass yankee professions. I'll tell you what profession does, Agriculture does! Yet youre gonna make fun of rednecks like me until you get shot.! So do us all a favor and SHUT UP! Oh and copenhagen wintergreen is pretty good.
Hey Saliva..Chill out dude. You just keep making clothes for us. We don't appreciate it so waste your life doing for others that just make fun of you.
LiposuctionLucy

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Best dip is a dip in the pool wearing my teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.
mike

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

http://Payified.com/index.php... they have the best dip
Ry the dip head

University, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Dipman wrote:
Ima have to say snus frost,skoal cherry,andskoal citrus
you my friend are a p****y
spitter

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

KEEP IT COPENHAGEN!!!
Copenhagen dips are the best I have ever had in my experience. I used to dip grizzly and then went to Skoal, which was alright but Copenhagen has always been the best for me in my opinion. For me, its either Copenhagen straight, or long cut. Sometimes Sothern blend too. Yah, Copenhagen is more expensive but its worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eastchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
postiglione vs castro et al lawyers should be ... Fri Gisele 1
12 SUNY colleges will get heroin antidote Thu Derka Der 4
New Rochelle Nursing Home Operators Busted for ... Thu stenbrian333 1
New Rochelle Man Charged With Dealing Phony Goo... Aug 20 brian sten 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
$$dd Aug 18 real one 1
Worst Neighborhood in THE Bronx (Feb '10) Aug 18 nun 195

Search the Eastchester Forum:
•••

Eastchester News Video

•••
•••

Eastchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••