Woman found slain in Mount Vernon apa...

Woman found slain in Mount Vernon apartment

There are 2 comments on the The Journal News story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Woman found slain in Mount Vernon apartment. In it, The Journal News reports that:

A woman was found slain inside a Beekman Avenue apartment this afternoon and, according to a police broadcast, were searching for a person of interest who was seen riding a bicycle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

Aytiaa Thompson

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Mt. Vernon has become a killing field for our youth, and adults a like. Now instead of people wanting to live here, people are leaving at a large rate. As a parent i am force leaving because i don't want to have to lay my own child to rest.
Rosie Jo

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Its a shame that you have to uproot your home due to the violence in the neighbor hood. I know that years ago familys would sit out on their stoop and the kids would play on the sidewalks. Everybody would ge along with everybody. Those days have come and gone. Its a sad situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EXPECTING MOMS & DADS - Paid focus group $$$$ 20 hr Momresearchlab 1
The black destroyer Aug 14 The black destroyer 2
Why does The Bronx suck? (Sep '10) Aug 14 The black destroyer 11
News Relig House in New Rochelle Ransacked Aug 14 333stenbrian 1
Huguenot & Centre Ave. (1984) (Feb '14) Aug 13 Dhealey 3
Stephen School Demolition 1982 Aug 13 Dhealey 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Eastchester (Jan '14) Aug 3 j4dyce 60

Eastchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance