Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboy...
Tony tone

Danielson, CT

#1453 Apr 7, 2013
"NEWS FLASH" read some where on fb
That Disco got ruff up in some strip club
And the result ended with a bouncer getting shot dont know how true it is but they say he's on the run now!! Stupid!!
Ray

Danielson, CT

#1454 Apr 7, 2013
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>SO IS SAFE
TO SAY THAT IT'S NOT COOL TO SNITCH YOUR WAY OUT OF JAIL BUT IS COOL TO SNITCH TO GET YOUR BOY OUT OF JAIL AND
HE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT CAUSE YOU GETTING HIM HOME?..SMDH!!
DON'T LET' THESE DUDES GAS U UP ON HERE THESE DUDES WE CLAIM TO KNOW
THEY PROLLY DON'T EVEN NO THESE FORUM EXIST NOR CARE!! ONLY GOSSIPERS
CARE!! YOU SOUND LIKE A GOOD DUDE AND YOU DID ANSWER THE QUESTION HONESTLY. IM NOT PICKING ON YOU JUST WANTED TO MAKE A POINT!! THAT IS ,THAT IS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL, PPL TALK A GOOD ONE BUT WHEN IT HITS HOME PPL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP REAL FRIENDS...99% of these DUDES HERE NEVER LIVED THAT LIFE
SO THEY COULD TALK A GOOD ONE!! IM ACTUALLY FROME 174 AND AUDUBON AND I WAS THERE WHEN MY BOY RUBEN GOT ARRESTED BY SOME ONE WHO CALLED THE COPS ON HIM AFTER COMING FROM BACK FROM DR..PEACE..
This was heavy! wow..I have friends myself that being in prison for so long that if they would've have these offer they won't have a problem..
medkd167

Brooklyn, NY

#1455 Apr 9, 2013
Taino wrote:
Yo I would trade any sucka fo my freedom. Im supposed to do 20 years cause i wanna protect a killer that would sell me fo a dolla? gtfo of here wit that street loyalty. F that! Ima look out fo #1, period. Ya got problem with me? Ima end you and dat it papa! B1tch &ss nikka$
Yo Med, Cope still writin? He must be like 79 year old yo
cope is good he goes all over the world doing canvases, hes only 43 bro
OGZ

Orlando, FL

#1456 Apr 10, 2013
Nah, Tone, Disco's good. He don't even go to strip clubs.
Ana

New York, NY

#1457 Apr 12, 2013
I just bought the Wild Cowboys book. The reason, one of my friends is being looking for her brother for years. A person told her that her brother, Elia, is mentioned in this book, page 307. I read this part and it is so sad. It said that Elia disappeared after taking a ride with some of the cowboys and that he was a hit man. Any news on Elia would be appreciated. His family has being looking for him for long time and they need some closure.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!
Selt MTP

Kenner, LA

#1458 Apr 15, 2013
Anyone know how deep Koa was with Disco/FK? I used to see that dude rock mad cars, he always used to hanf with Alan and Fernando from 163 broadway & ft wash. Also hung with Est and Kes. He must have been pretty tight with Disco since i saw their pic. I went to school with Koa (Richie) and cant beleive that studdering, awkward unassuming kid would end up getting down like that. I know he got blasted at the marina (that place on dyckman where irish kevin and his bro and dudes from 163, 164 used to run). His bro was ex cop who is serving mad years now. they had some big operation there.
Salsero

Danielson, CT

#1459 Apr 16, 2013
Selt MTP wrote:
Anyone know how deep Koa was with Disco/FK? I used to see that dude rock mad cars, he always used to hanf with Alan and Fernando from 163 broadway & ft wash. Also hung with Est and Kes. He must have been pretty tight with Disco since i saw their pic. I went to school with Koa (Richie) and cant beleive that studdering, awkward unassuming kid would end up getting down like that. I know he got blasted at the marina (that place on dyckman where irish
kevin and his bro and dudes from 163, 164 used
to run). His bro was ex cop who is serving mad years now. they had some big operation there.
as you can see by the picture that was Disco main crew!! So yea they were more they close they where a team!! As just don't think Koa was involve in any of the murders that Disco did and participated. Is akward cause none of them guys ever got lock up!! But Disco!
Tony 173rd

Danielson, CT

#1460 Apr 17, 2013
Selt MTP wrote:
Anyone know how deep Koa was with Disco/FK? I used to see that dude rock mad cars, he always used to hanf with Alan and Fernando from 163 broadway & ft wash. Also hung with Est and Kes. He must have been pretty tight with Disco since i saw their pic. I went to school with Koa (Richie) and cant beleive that studdering, awkward unassuming kid would end up getting down like that. I know he got blasted at the marina (that place on dyckman where irish kevin and his bro and dudes from 163, 164 used to run). His bro was ex cop who is serving mad years now. they had some big operation there.
They where real close Koa was an original Fk along with mask rip!! KOA was a lil more of a BIZNESS men where as Disco was shoot first then BIZNESS later.. He was a cool cat
(Koa)
Selt

New Orleans, LA

#1461 Apr 24, 2013
What about Alan? Was he original FK? As deep and involved as the rest? I know he was pretty close to KOA on a personal level.
medkd167

Brooklyn, NY

#1462 Apr 24, 2013
koa rip mask rip everyone i knew from the game is either dead, locked up, broke or in a wheelchair.for the catz that escaped the 80s with their lives be thankfull cause not many did, when im depressed and down this is what makes it feel a lil bit better. im not wealthy, i might not be doing so well but im healthy, my kids are healthy, im alive and im free, god knows i got away with a lot of sh!t. no matter how bad youre doing theres always someone doing worst. wordz of wisdom. shout out to disco fk and all the uptown catz still free and above ground. be thankfull for what you got cause freedom is priceless! peace!
Mayimbe 157

Danielson, CT

#1463 Apr 25, 2013
medkd167 wrote:
koa rip mask rip everyone i knew from the game is either dead, locked up, broke or in a wheelchair.for the catz that escaped the 80s with their lives be thankfull cause not many did, when im depressed and down this is what makes it feel a lil bit better. im not wealthy, i might not be doing so well but im healthy, my kids are healthy, im alive and im free, god knows i got away with a lot of sh!t. no matter how bad youre doing theres always someone doing worst. wordz of wisdom. shout out to disco fk and all the uptown catz still free and above ground. be thankfull for what you got cause freedom is priceless! peace!
YO MED YOU KNOW WHAT WILL BE HOT?IF THEY MAKE ONE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT ALL THESE GUYS THEY MENTION ON HERE!!!
Jcos

Buffalo, NY

#1464 Apr 25, 2013
Yep
Cypress Boy wrote:
I've live on Cypress (South Bronx) all my life and it has always been violent. The wildcowboys was just another era. The only thing different about this era was that they allowed outsiders (Nelson, Lenny, etc.) to have too much power. I grew up with the guys on cypress (Stanley, Linwood, etc.)and from what I've read in the book (The Wildcowbys) there's a whole lot more to the those stories. As far as Washington Heights, I didn't know much about the area but I did get to know the guys (Fat Danny, Flaco etc.) who hung out on my block and yes things got out of control.
Greg 163

Danielson, CT

#1465 Apr 26, 2013
Selt wrote:
What about Alan? Was he original FK? As deep and involved as the rest? I know he was pretty close to KOA on a personal level.
Alan I don't think he was ever an Fk!! But he prolly was by association with Disco
And STED then when he relocated to 173rd WHERE HOME BASE WAS FOR THEM!
elcomequipe

United States

#1466 Apr 26, 2013
Jcos wrote:
Yep<quoted text>
So they allowed it? Really......that must be greatly appreciated. An invitation with open arms.....room for all. Yeah, ok! It's ok to rep your turf areas but I don't recall these kinds of welcoming..... Let alone for a few dum-in-a-cans.
OGZ

Orlando, FL

#1467 Apr 30, 2013
Koa was not FK. He was part of Disco's early 90's crew. Alan was not Fk. He was down with 173rd. Disco had a couple of "main crews". Some of them knew of each other, some didn't. He was smart. He used different crews for different tasks. He kept some from knowing each other in case he had to use one against the other. He also had sleepers, individuals that nobody knew were real close to him who were ready to pop off in an instant.
Westo

Oklahoma City, OK

#1468 Apr 30, 2013
Alan from 163 who used to roll with Kes, Koa and Est? I'm pretty sure they were down with Disco. Koa definitely was. Speaking of FK, did they have a spot downtown on the west side near the tunnel club or the roxy? I heard grimey stuff about them there. Supposedly they had gays rape people or something.
Sanchez 151

Danielson, CT

#1469 May 1, 2013
Westo wrote:
Alan from 163 who used to roll with Kes, Koa and Est? I'm pretty sure they were down with Disco. Koa definitely was. Speaking of FK, did they have a spot downtown on the west side near the tunnel club or the roxy? I heard grimey stuff about them there. Supposedly they had gays rape people or something.
the Fk dudes that use to work for Disco
On Fulton and park ave !! Started a spot down there I guess they took what disco was doing in the bx down there and ppl started getting shot and violated!!
wake up

New York, NY

#1470 May 2, 2013
Chubby aka B Greene wrote:
<quoted text> i speak to fat danny and trying to work with the innocence rogram but he needs others to come foward, every other sunday i speak to him, i spoke on his behalf when he got arrested which allowed him bail but he needs more help than me
As it it usually the case, you pay for your sins - he may be innocent on one front, but guilty on another. Let him who is whithout sin cast the first stone.
Jay

Bronx, NY

#1471 May 2, 2013
wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
As it it usually the case, you pay for your sins - he may be innocent on one front, but guilty on another. Let him who is whithout sin cast the first stone.
true facts !! What about the other sins he committed?
VOICE OF REASON

Hialeah, FL

#1472 May 3, 2013
Hey wake up you sound ignorant i think you still sleeping so wake up. he was charged for somrething he did not do period . all this shit about being guilty of something else so maybe he should be in jail is not the way the system works.
wake up wrote:
<quoted text>
As it it usually the case, you pay for your sins - he may be innocent on one front, but guilty on another. Let him who is whithout sin cast the first stone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make new friends & nsa 19 hr Jayman814 1
the disco days of the past (Mar '08) Wed Bartri 55 87
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Jun 30 ralph m florida 3,359
Financial assistance to move back to Yonkers... Jun 28 LadyM 3
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) Jun 28 Adam 188
Looking for Rotolo / Muscarella family members Jun 28 Family 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Eastchester (Jan '14) May '15 lynnemartin 32
More from around the web

Eastchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Eastchester Mortgages