Witness in Selwyn Days retrial in sla...

Witness in Selwyn Days retrial in slaying claims memory loss

There are 1 comment on the The Patent Trader story from Feb 9, 2011, titled Witness in Selwyn Days retrial in slaying claims memory loss. In it, The Patent Trader reports that:

Cherlyn Mayhew remembered nothing about Selwyn Days. She told a jury Wednesday that she couldn't remember when their romance began in Mount Vernon, or when it soured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Patent Trader.

Mount Vernon citizen

Southampton, NY

#1 Feb 10, 2011
This young man has been brought through the legal process without fair legal counsel I should say ineffective legal counsel for all those that are not familiar with this case you should research this case and you will see why this is the third trial and why it seems now this young man seems to be innocent and there are facts and strong facts that are almost mind twisting on how the original investigation wasn't thoroughly and properly investigated on the facts and not just on heresay--- no DNA no fingerprints no legitimate time of death, prosecution witnesses testimony now have been shown to be wrong and they also can't remember what they testified to or about in the previous trials, what a case stay tuned!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 NYPD cops accused in assault on bar patron in... (Feb '08) 14 hr AIPAC owns NYPD 47
News Cops: Man Followed, Sexually Assaulted, Robbed ... (May '14) 14 hr indict AIPAC 5
News Sex Scandal in Mount Vernon: Former Superintend... (Mar '12) Thu Zeke the Pinhead 3
News Sources: Major Overnight Drug Gang Bust at Bron... Thu Budley 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Eastchester (Jan '14) Apr 27 Anna G 46
News 06/18 Bon Jovi Summer Party at Dudley's! 9 PM Apr 25 BJ Fan 1
News 'Wrestler' actor taken from court on stretcher (Feb '09) Apr 25 ALan 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastchester Mortgages