'Wrestler' actor taken from court on ...

'Wrestler' actor taken from court on stretcher

There are 6 comments on the Journal News story from Feb 20, 2009, titled 'Wrestler' actor taken from court on stretcher. In it, Journal News reports that:

WHITE PLAINS - The New Rochelle man who had a role as a steroids dealer in the film 'The Wrestler' was taken from federal court in White Plains in an ambulance, complaining of chest pains after being denied ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

BRIAN STEN

Norwalk, CT

#1 Feb 21, 2009
abour mr siegel .i am sure they will take care of him at the hospital. now about his case . inocent until he is proven guilty. thats a joke, i am sure he is guilty as sin. he will spend a couple of years in the big house (PRISION) when he gets out of jail , maybe he will be a movie star again.YOU DO THE CRIME YOU PAY THE PRICE. FROM CIGAR MAN ACTIVIST BRIAN STEN
BRIAN STEN

Norwalk, CT

#2 Mar 7, 2009
hi thank you phil , i would like to share something with you. as many people know me as the cigar man i am a happy man. a neighbor next door to me passed away . his mother knocked on my door and he was lying face down. i tourned him over .no pulse . tryed c p r gave breaths my heart and myself knew for a fact he was not with us ,buy i tried . sometimes i feel i could do better in life but i did the best i could do. thanks . peace to all cigar man brian sten
Smokey

Bronx, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2009
I hope you don't smoke cigars? Smoking of any kind is a no no. Smoking kills.
YOU DO THE SMOKING YOU PAY THE PRICE.
Listen to Smokey--he knows!!!
mr roboto

Newark, NJ

#4 Mar 11, 2009
i used to go to the gym with this siegal character... he was only cryin about chest pains because he was scared of going back to prison hes been there before... maybe he can really work out without the steroids in jail. i checked this guys acting resume one time... he had the odasity to say he played "the hulk " in "the hulk" lol

SEIGAL!
SEIGAL

Newark, NJ

#5 Mar 11, 2009
I WILL CRUSH YOU JERKS WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE! YOUR DEAD!
ALan

Peekskill, NY

#6 Apr 25, 2016
SEIGAL wrote:
I WILL CRUSH YOU JERKS WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE! YOUR DEAD!
Jay I know where they are and live. Pelham and Drake aint that far....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ap konsi actress ka doodh pena chahte ho (Oct '14) 16 hr Katrina ka beta 3
Wild Cowboys movie! (Sep '09) 19 hr La Ciguapa 212
News Mayor Blames Trump's Election for Spike in Subw... 23 hr 25or6to4 1
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) Wed Mrwalkingtrophy 1,495
Growing up in Larchmont (Dec '07) Mar 19 Anonymous 59
News Loading them Up (Mar '07) Mar 18 Donald J Wump 90
Nuri Harrigan of Teaneck Hates NYC and its people Mar 18 Nutella 1

Eastchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eastchester Mortgages