GOP wants to cut income tax rate in state

Apr 15, 2008 Full story: www.post-gazette.com

House Republican legislators are proposing a four-point program for spurring the state's economy, the most notable being a modest reduction in the state's personal income tax rate.

Full Story
Awareness

Branchville, NJ

#1 Apr 15, 2008
Barak needs visit some small towns in PA and have
a video on reaction as to what you meant. Saw Whistler McCain on the tele today - that whistle when he speaks as like a Hillary droning on and on desperately searching for doublespeak words - drove me crazy.
Loss of jobs with little hope that replacement jobs ever being in the horizon for one's hometown would makes a body more than bitter. What's left to fall back on for men with families who have been so impacted.
How diminshed they will feel in time as their children having no sense of a future becomes lost to such communities.
Elitists.
The $109 million couple portraying themselves as being one with the community is laughable beyond anything that such lying sleazy creepy crawlers can pretend.
Mr Ol' Man McCain with a wifey rolling in big moola is it any wonder then that McCain being so secure, inept, unanble to fight for some of the pork that went a begging for Arizona.
McSame never getting off his duff to get a slice of the pie - in all the years of this wounded hero's tenure. Now he's spouting Likudnickers stuff for Lieberman, Sarkozy .... France once again so loved. They tell us whom to hate and sheep do as sheep will .. bleat. Bomb Iran, bomb Iran is the mantra. Don't step out of line Canada
or it'll be bomb bomb Canada. Obama is to step to the music denounce Jimmy Carter who drove 'em crazy with his Apartheid description on the real crux of our problems.
http://www.aarp.org/money/careers/jobloss/a20...
Redundancy - the under educated - without hope as they see newly arriving immigrants being able to navigate successfully in the face of all obstacles. Blacks and whites having been so traumatized - by observing such hardworking folks (with a fire in their belly)
- such souls becoming Big Time BITTER. This coupled with leaders telling them how wronged they've been .... such shakedown leaders swagger about in spendor befitting royalty.
What have they left - singing their heads off as
the preacher man gets them worked into a frenzy
in churches. The release, such a venting is good.
Got mankind to focus on a God not multiples as
was the case in the past.
Waddler Clinton claims to be:
Rocky, Rambo, Paulette Rivere,
Annie Oakley is very apt characterization
Downing shots with regular folks - took the
cake.
"Woman for all seasons"
The timing of Pope's visit and the impact it may
have in PA a state having a large RC component
needs a Barak focus as like I stated previously -
getting small town folks into expressing their feeling about poorly crafted remark.
--------snippets from -Song__________

The hallowed halls and houses, the haunting children's rhymes, That once was Dublin city in the rare old times.
Ring-a-ring-a-rosie as the light declines,
I remember Dublin city in the rare old times.
Oh, my name it is Sean Dempsey, as Dublin as can be,
Born hard and late in Pimlico, in a house that ceased to be; By trade I was a cooper, lost out to redundancy,
Like my house that fell to progress, my trade to memory.
The years have made me bitter, the gargle dims my brain, For Dublin keeps on changin', and nothing seems the same; The Pillar and the Met are gone, the Royal long since pulled down, As the gray unyielding concrete makes a city of our town.

My mind's too full of memories, too old to hear new chimes, I'm part of what was Dublin, in the rare old times.
####.... Pete St. John.
CHANGE WITHOUT PREPARATION CAN BE TRAUMATIZING TO
MANY AS THE SONG GOES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East-Waterford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mellisa 51,471
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Principal's alleged involvement confirmed (May '11) Mar '14 jts 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Dec '10 mrbuddy 7
Fire claims East Waterford business (May '09) May '09 JunkE 5
A change of address (Sep '08) Sep '08 fireengine12 1
•••
•••
East-Waterford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

East-Waterford Jobs