Man hospitalized after bad drug deal...

Oct 12, 2006 Read more: News10now.com
A drug deal gone bad landed a Camillus man in the hospital. James Drake, 34, told police that he, his brother Ryan Drake and a third man, Clifton Richard Reynolds, were attempting to buy drugs at the Hilltop ... Read more
kelly lender

Lebanon, TN

#1 Oct 28, 2006
was this james drake arrested? and why in hell would you tell any one you were out buying drugs?? If this stupid idiot was drunk, or even high,and no drugs in his possesion, he could have been in that part of town for sex,or out drinking. this james drake is so dumb. hope he was arrested.
JCG

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2007
Thats a shame. Things always end up in a mess when people do things like that. How do people hold down jobs without a drug screen once in a while. People are always trying to figure out how to pass a drug test. Please see http://vwpost.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Crawford/mandi 20 hr frisky 1
Gay Liverpool meet Fri Virgin lad 4
News Not guilty plea for teen charged in college hit... (Mar '07) Fri 2015yeaaaa 110
Skype Apr 16 test 2
Gay FaceTime I'm 14 Apr 15 Sniffer 4
Review: Alliance Property Services (Mar '13) Apr 15 Matt E 57
gay liverpool meetup halewood Apr 11 nylonguy1 4
More from around the web

East Syracuse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]