Review: Giant Auto Sales
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
total regret

Camillus, NY

#23 Dec 15, 2012
1st yr.,coolant leak,replaced muffler, breaks,New tires caused by a bad aligment at just about a year the drive shaft droped. about the two year mark (oct 2012) wheel bearings and finally a cracked block or blown head gasget.Yes it was a used vehicle but i would think they could put more effort into pre sale maintanance.An alignment is only $80. probly 40 for them. And the warrenty. Yup that guys right totally useless.take a big loss and trading in with more reputable dealer.
sally winne

Schenectady, NY

#24 May 14, 2015
I bought my car from Zack, He is such a nice guy and has helped with the cost of the brakes on my car. I also wanted the owners book and he found it for me and sent it to me Asap !! I'm waiting for the extra key for my car. Zack told me he would be sending it once he speaks with the rep... If you're looking for good customer service seek out Zack he will treat you with respect !! I know you will be please when you drive off in your new car...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skaneateles Korean War veteran, Silver Star rec... Thu kicker08 1
Wirral pay for bj Aug 27 benwilliams1233 1
looking for info on brian frost jr, nottingham ... (Dec '11) Aug 26 Gino3495 39
Staining sidewalks Aug 10 Sick of sidewalk 1
News ES-M teacher accused of abusing boy (Jan '06) Apr '15 Mike 9
Rebecca Guiles (Feb '15) Feb '15 sally gwen 1
Good Breakfast Joints In Eas Cuse?? (Jan '15) Jan '15 fatboyslim 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Syracuse Mortgages