Local Business Owner Accused of Raping Teen Boy

Jul 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RochesterHomepage.net

An indictment was unsealed in Monroe County Court Tuesday accusing a local business owner of having inappropriate sexual contact with an underage boy.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
Red Head Joker

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
No shocker here. He's white and they love to have their way with boys. Very privileged people those pedophiles are.
LaTurdQuisha Poopmypants

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 31, 2012
Hey, plenty of black men in the hood practicing their Down Low moves on the young boys and no one calls the cops. Especially with those Reverends and Pastors who are helping the youth turn their lives around. Keep them pants half way down your stanky butt to let the men know which of you is down for some back door action.
Fred G Sanford

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 31, 2012
You Big Dummy !!
The G stands for Get some glasses.

He aint white, he's one of them Mooslem terrorists.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 31, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well do tell. And what is the purpose for the Priests in the Catholic Churches who are notorious for pedophilia ? Why are they BENT on molesting young boys? And let's not forget....SANDUSKY?
I wonder what neighborhood this creep lives in?????
"I wonder what neighborhood this creep lives in?????"

You fool he likes young boys, you don't have a chance!

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#8 Jul 31, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
"I wonder what neighborhood this creep lives in?????"
You fool he likes young boys, you don't have a chance!
Would you want him as your next door neighbor.

I also posted a thread about sex offenders hiding in plain sight.
SaidAzizi

Sterling, VA

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Red Head Joker wrote:
No shocker here. He's white and they love to have their way with boys. Very privileged people those pedophiles are.
NO,NO, He's NOT no white, He is "ARAB MUSLIM MALE", 34 yrs old.
it very,very common tradition dating thousands of years for
Arab Mens to adore romance beautiful young boy,for which very much old Arab poetry dedicated to the beauty of young mens and theboys!!! Shariah law give light tap on the wrist if such a thing becomes public known in all middle east countrys,as is common in Muslim Arab countries! News say he have wife & THREE kids,very also common for arab muslim man to have four wives, many concubines & severasl boys as lovers & he must learn you don't do such a things in western countrys !

If muslims get Shariah here as many do want as it is commanded in Koran, they will try to make USA into Islamic dictatorship, where men have ALL rights & women & children have none!!! This sure americans don['t like, but saudis build manny many musques masjids all over your country so they can fill up your counrty with so many muslims you outnumbered soon. They no come here to be middle class americans, but your new upper class rulers.
black daddy x rox

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Hey, plenty of white men in the burds practicing their grooming moves on the young boys and no one calls the cops. Especially with those Coaches and Priests who are helping the youth turn their lives around. Keep them pants half way down your wigger butt to let the men know which of you is down for some back door action.
Blackman

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Aug 1, 2012
At the end of the day we can't bring the religion in this it was one man... And now that one man man has to pay.... I know Islam and it does not condone such a thing it is the religion of peace

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 1, 2012
Red Head Joker wrote:
No shocker here. He's white and they love to have their way with boys. Very privileged people those pedophiles are.
He isn't white Rhonda.Don't you ever get tired of being a lying racist fool? Some people are just idiots.
Let us tell the truth

Rochester, NY

#13 Aug 1, 2012
SaidAzizi wrote:
<quoted text>
NO,NO, He's NOT no white, He is "ARAB MUSLIM MALE", 34 yrs old.
it very,very common tradition dating thousands of years for
Arab Mens to adore romance beautiful young boy,for which very much old Arab poetry dedicated to the beauty of young mens and theboys!!! Shariah law give light tap on the wrist if such a thing becomes public known in all middle east countrys,as is common in Muslim Arab countries! News say he have wife & THREE kids,very also common for arab muslim man to have four wives, many concubines & severasl boys as lovers & he must learn you don't do such a things in western countrys !
If muslims get Shariah here as many do want as it is commanded in Koran, they will try to make USA into Islamic dictatorship, where men have ALL rights & women & children have none!!! This sure americans don['t like, but saudis build manny many musques masjids all over your country so they can fill up your counrty with so many muslims you outnumbered soon. They no come here to be middle class americans, but your new upper class rulers.
Reminds me of the hasidic jew.
black daddy x rox

Rochester, NY

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Let us tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the hasidic jew.
Other than their dislike for one another, there isn't much difference.
Dont like Kosher or Halal

Rochester, NY

#15 Aug 1, 2012
Mizrahi/Sephardic Jews and Muslims got along pretty well for about 1000 yrs, they tolerated each other and had an uneasy peace and understanding throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
Then trouble making Zionist Ashkenazi Jews from E. Europe got involved in Palestine and then Israel causing a huge mess everywhere.

I dont trust people who wont sit down and enjoy a Pig Roast and Clam Bake with you.
The man

Rochester, NY

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Red Head Joker wrote:
No shocker here. He's white and they love to have their way with boys. Very privileged people those pedophiles are.
He's not white you loser nitwit.
steven

Williamson, NY

#17 Aug 2, 2012
this is just sick CUT HIS PENIS OFF
steven

Williamson, NY

#18 Aug 2, 2012
The man wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not white you loser nitwit.
agreed
all of u

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2013
his penality in Islam is death

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr jon 6,409
manlius pebble hill school Sat rainy 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,780
Buffalo housing program to expand to Rochester (Dec '13) Aug 28 Diamond Daisy 11
SRC, Inc. Layoffs Aug 25 fat midget 2
Review: Law Offices Of Kenneth Hiller Pllc (Dec '11) Aug 24 Your lose my gain 19
Nicole E. Absalon (Jan '14) Aug 22 melanie 2
•••
•••
East Syracuse Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

East Syracuse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Syracuse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

East Syracuse News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East Syracuse
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••