Man gets 40 years for murder, coin-op...

Man gets 40 years for murder, coin-op laundry rape

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 11, 2008, titled Man gets 40 years for murder, coin-op laundry rape. In it, Newsday reports that:

A 27-year-old upstate New York man is going to state prison for 40 years for killing a 65-year-old woman last summer and raping another woman at a coin-operated laundry eight years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

nunzio bagliere

Auburn, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2008
TO GLENN SHOOP JR.- May your day come when you are in State prison because the inmates there have there own rules of people who rape woman and murder woman - You will pay and Justice will serve when the inmates will carry out there sentence to you !!! From Nunzio Bagliere Syracuse N.Y
Cat in the Hat

Auburn, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2008
Eye for an eye.

Rape the evil bastard!

Then slowly peel the skin off him.
They all need to be put to death before they do it again to another innocent person.
goGREEN12422

Elbridge, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2008
rape should be punished by death or at least life in prison. raping a girl is destroying her life and the worst thing is that if its bad enough it can tear the whomb and preventer her from having babies. so sad
goGREEN12422

Elbridge, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2008
if she is yong
Keeping It Real

Shirley, NY

#5 Aug 23, 2008
Can someone explain to me why this country lets people who kill inocent people live? WTF I just don't get it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syracuse a Sanctuary City Jan 20 Kony 2
Kasson Place Apartments on James Street (Oct '14) Jan 19 Regger 2
Cougar bars Jan 18 Anon 1
Review: All In One Hair Studio (Feb '11) Jan 17 Rhonda ashby 35
IM LOOKING FOR MY LOST cousin.Please help me fi... Jan 17 Bev Kane 1
The old Elbow Room (Jan '16) Jan '16 keri 2
An open letter to my future employer (Oct '14) Jan '16 InTroubleJunction72 4

East Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance