Lawyers wrangle over knife in murder ...

Lawyers wrangle over knife in murder trial

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Lawyers wrangle over knife in murder trial. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

The jury in Carl Otts' murder trial was sent home early today after the defendant's father brought to court a knife the defense claims Otts had in his possession the night Wesley Valentine was killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

1952mel

New York, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2009
I'm sorry I don't understand why, the father has held on to the knife all this time. What was the reason? So by turning it in he believed that his son did murder a young man, and if so I think this father should be commended. I'm sure it was very hard for him. Mr Otts i hope that your actions are for the right purpose. And for nothing else this will help you deal with all of this. Noing that you did the right thing, I appauld you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andi pepin grosso 8 hr Big Al 5
Where is the best place in Syracuse to pick up ... (Nov '09) 8 hr Rhonda 53
Performance Harley Davidson 19 hr Worthless Managers 1
VA apologizes after surgery that allegedly left... Thu USMCVet 1
Central NY Hospitals Wed run 2
Paris Theater (Sep '16) Jan 17 Kkk 83
News Attorney warns city fire dispute could last muc... Jan 17 iescapedny 4

East Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance