A Woman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2006

I believe that it is a wife's job to put her husband and children first, before herself. It is a wife's job to take care of her husband and children. It is a wife's job to make a nice home for her husband and children. It is a wife's job to maintain a home. It is a husband's job to maintain a home financially. It is a wife's job to be there for her husband at the end of the day to make his transition back into the home easier. It is a wife's job to be there for her children at the end of the day to interact with them, and make sure that they are well. It is a wife's job to do laundry, wash dishes, dust, sweep, etc... It is the husband's job to take out the trash to the curb, mow the lawn, etc... It is the wife's job to not undermine her husband's career, authority, or role in the marriage or household.
A man

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2006

If that is what the woman's choice is, that's fine. But if you are implying that should be the sole role of a woman in any marriage, that is sad, sad, sad.
Any woman, single or married, should have her choice of what she desires to do, work or not, have children or not, marry or not. Anything else is unacceptable, and contrary to our basic freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.
A Woman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2006

I believe that there are basic things that a woman does as a wife and mother, which add to the family as a whole. I believe that there basic things that a mand does as a husband and father, which add to the family as a whole. I, definitely, believe in the Constitution. I am expressing my First Amendment rights.
A Woman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2006

I believe that there are basic things that a woman does as a wife and mother, which add to the family as a whole. I believe that there are basic things that a man does as a husband and father, which add to the family as a whole. I, definitely, believe in the Constitution. I am expressing my First Amendment rights.
a wife and mom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2006

i work and so does my hubby we both bring in the money and evey thing u have to say is wring u at a ah to the end........................
Anonymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2006

a wife and mom wrote:
i work and so does my hubby we both bring in the money and evey thing u have to say is wring u at a ah to the end..........
Your situation works for you. It is not working for everyone. The proof is the breakdown of the family(separation, divorce, desertion, etc...).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Syracuse Discussions

Search the East Syracuse Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr marvinstevens 16,761
the facts 8 hr Antagonist of Beelzebub 2
Christine Luciano 8 hr Antagonist of Beelzebub 2
sam bush 8 hr Antagonist of Beelzebub 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sat lionland 6,326
Josh Stimpson Autumn Schneider Sat sheila 9
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
•••
•••
•••
•••

East Syracuse Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East Syracuse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••