ES-M teacher accused of abusing boy

There are 9 comments on the Post-Standard story from Jan 13, 2006, titled ES-M teacher accused of abusing boy. In it, Post-Standard reports that:

A Minoa Elementary School teacher has been charged with sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child after being accused of engaging in repeated sexual contact with a 10-year-old boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-Standard.

CHRISTINE

Secaucus, NJ

#1 Jan 19, 2006
I AM NOT SUPPORTING ANY OF THE PETIONERS WHO FEEL THE CHARGES ARE NOT WARRENTED. JUST BECAUSE THIS PERVERT MAY HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE, OR RIGHT TIME TO MOLEST OTHER CHILDREN. WHO ARE WE TO DOUBT THIS YOUNG BOY, WHO BY THE WAY DID THE RIGHT THING AND TELL SOMEONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. FAILURE TO SUPPORT THIS YOUNG BOY, MAY DETUR OTHER CHILDREN FROM COMING FORWARD. ALL YOU PARENTS IN SUPPORT OF THIS SICKO, JUST COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS THIS WAS NOT YOUR CHILD.

REALLY DISCUSTED WITH THE GROWN UPS.
Kenneth1247

Since: Dec 05

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2006
CHRISTINE wrote:
I AM NOT SUPPORTING ANY OF THE PETIONERS WHO FEEL THE CHARGES ARE NOT WARRENTED. JUST BECAUSE THIS PERVERT MAY HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE, OR RIGHT TIME TO MOLEST OTHER CHILDREN. WHO ARE WE TO DOUBT THIS YOUNG BOY, WHO BY THE WAY DID THE RIGHT THING AND TELL SOMEONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. FAILURE TO SUPPORT THIS YOUNG BOY, MAY DETUR OTHER CHILDREN FROM COMING FORWARD. ALL YOU PARENTS IN SUPPORT OF THIS SICKO, JUST COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS THIS WAS NOT YOUR CHILD.

REALLY DISCUSTED WITH THE GROWN UPS.
You believe everything your kids tell you?
Art Fallon

Marion, IN

#3 Feb 2, 2006
I have known this school teacher since I was 4 years old. We were childhood friends. That means I have known him for 37 years. I know 100% that this could not and would not ever happen. This is all about coaching a kid to lie and take down a person that has devoted his life to the well being of children so the guardians of this child can sue the school district for millions. The DA should of done their homework instead of tarnishing a great teacher's reputation with absolutely no evidence.
punkin13815

Norwich, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2006
children dont lie when they sat they have been molested. my step father in law molested 16 grandkids for years with out anyone knowing this. he served 10 years in prison and never admitted to what he had done. he is a sick and has a twisted mind.god will punish him someday. and another thing when this happends to your friend or family people dont want to believe it.
be real

Blackwood, NJ

#7 Mar 7, 2007
just because you know someone for many years does not mean anything. a child just does not make this stuff up
jaz

New York, NY

#8 Apr 3, 2007
By the way, you were completly 100% wrong about this teacher, he is an amazing educator, in which deserves appologies from all ignorant blogging posters such as you Christine. Because just so you know YOU WERE WRONG NOTHING DID HAPPEN THE KID LIED
CHRISTINE wrote:
I AM NOT SUPPORTING ANY OF THE PETIONERS WHO FEEL THE CHARGES ARE NOT WARRENTED. JUST BECAUSE THIS PERVERT MAY HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE, OR RIGHT TIME TO MOLEST OTHER CHILDREN. WHO ARE WE TO DOUBT THIS YOUNG BOY, WHO BY THE WAY DID THE RIGHT THING AND TELL SOMEONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. FAILURE TO SUPPORT THIS YOUNG BOY, MAY DETUR OTHER CHILDREN FROM COMING FORWARD. ALL YOU PARENTS IN SUPPORT OF THIS SICKO, JUST COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS THIS WAS NOT YOUR CHILD.

REALLY DISCUSTED WITH THE GROWN UPS.
ghg

East Syracuse, NY

#11 May 30, 2012
Art Fallon wrote:
I have known this school teacher since I was 4 years old. We were childhood friends. That means I have known him for 37 years. I know 100% that this could not and would not ever happen. This is all about coaching a kid to lie and take down a person that has devoted his life to the well being of children so the guardians of this child can sue the school district for millions. The DA should of done their homework instead of tarnishing a great teacher's reputation with absolutely no evidence.
hey someone I thought loved me and wanted protect me even told me not to have a myspace account when I was younger and he eended up being the person the molested my mom when she was younger and had some very gruesome videos on very very young cholderen.. it's come to be a fact that there are just sick peoole in the world.. I feel terrible for the mother / parents getting this critizm.
ghg

East Syracuse, NY

#12 May 30, 2012
jaz wrote:
By the way, you were completly 100% wrong about this teacher, he is an amazing educator, in which deserves appologies from all ignorant blogging posters such as you Christine. Because just so you know YOU WERE WRONG NOTHING DID HAPPEN THE KID LIED
<quoted text>
ghg very blessed
Mike

Mountain View, CA

#13 Apr 21, 2015
Thank god I moved my family out of that sick, twisted,deprived,country bumkin,drunkin,hillybill,non worldly cultured enviroment ,hillbilly jean short wearing perverts,they need to bulldoze upstate ny and shovel into onodaga lake,A dying area and and a dying breed of people,To much rural hidden freaks and corrupt secrets in that area,the old traditional values of that area have ling been descimated,wish I left 20 years ago rather then 10 years ago Id have 10 more un-wasted years,the 21st century is outside of ny they hand out success and happiness out west likes its candy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freaky Black Goddess Mon Left Out 6
bbm May 23 maccam 1
meets May 23 maccam 1
Where's all the good looking syracuse girls? May 19 Randy 2
Review: Giant Auto Sales (Mar '09) May 14 sally winne 22
Rebecca Guiles Feb '15 sally gwen 1
Good Breakfast Joints In Eas Cuse?? Jan '15 fatboyslim 1
More from around the web

East Syracuse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]