New Manufacturing Plant May Open in E...

New Manufacturing Plant May Open in East Syracuse

There are 2 comments on the WTVH Syracuse story from Jan 29, 2008, titled New Manufacturing Plant May Open in East Syracuse. In it, WTVH Syracuse reports that:

A German company plans to open a manufacturing facility in the Syracuse area. State officials report that Bitzer Scroll is looking to locate its facility in East Syracuse, with jobs for nearly 300 people. via WTVH Syracuse

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVH Syracuse.

Anna

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2008
hi i was looking for a good paying job and someone told me about bitzer. now i wanna get an application but don't know where. i live close to the new bitzer that is opening in East Syracuse i got word that applications would be in downtown Syracuse but don't know where. can u help?
goGREEN12422

Elbridge, NY

#2 Aug 23, 2008
hi i feel that all these jobs in the world are polluting the earth! and what not its just a consern i have...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Syracuse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know where Christine Loiaciano live... 12 hr Debbie 1
Young kids should not be in the same jail popul... 20 hr Gotcha 3
Gay FaceTime I'm 14 (Apr '15) Sun Ohheyhey 11
do not resign to your fate by Lindy Madill Syra... Sat Tiffany John 2
Boeheim not resigning as SU head coach by Lindy... Feb 25 SU Fan 2
Pamela Denton aka Goddess Psychic is a con artist Feb 25 Seven Petals 1
Marie Lowe Steedly Feb 23 Jasper 2

East Syracuse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance