This is what Obama had them teaching ...

This is what Obama had them teaching to our military!!??

Posted in the East Stroudsburg Forum

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1 May 11, 2012

'As far as I can see this is not intended in any sense as a rather sick academic exercise in stretching the bounds of what could be thought. It is actually what the officer teaching it believes.

In other words: completely nutty stuff that would disgrace the wilder fringes of the blogosphere.

So, not surprisingly, Gen Dempsey has ordered a full investigation into what other US military schools might be teaching about the religion.

The voluntary course aimed at senior officers was taught at the Joint Forces Staff College in Norfolk, Virginia, for a year.

Gen Dempsey described the course as "counter to our values of appreciation for religious freedom and cultural awareness" and "just objectionable, academically irresponsible".

It came to light when one of the officers on the course complained last month. There is now an investigation into how the course was approved and why it was part of the curriculum.'

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 May 11, 2012
Well at least some of them got the training.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Stroudsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N/A, License: N/A, Created: 2016:10:12 18:49:35 Oct 19 Liptok 2016 1
Mountain Manor Resort (Aug '10) Oct 18 Will 44
News College student says she was verbally assaulted... Oct 16 Wilkes Bare 48
News Trial set for Hazleton woman accused of fatal h... Oct 11 OITN LGBT 1
News Bloomsburg Fair returns with lineup of music, f... Oct 7 GOP started slavery 2
News Reports of creepy people dressed like clowns fl... Oct 7 GOP started slavery 3
News Selenski sentenced on robbery, kidnapping charges Oct 7 Hugo Boss 1

East Stroudsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East Stroudsburg Mortgages