Concerned

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

There were over 100 indictments that came out in wise count and lee county. Front page of the Kingsport times last week reported 50 people were indicted and it was all due to James Smith. This was only the first round and more indictments are scheduled to come out in wise County. This guy is out and about in the Wise/Norton area and is willing to turn on anyone and his girlfriend, Tabitha Steals has been covering for him. This is the James Smith that goes by Junior and used to work at Asia Cafe and Ramano's.
Well

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I know for a fact that the indictments in Lee County had nothing to do with a guy named James Smith. Not sure about the ones in Wise County though. Sounds like you are going on hearsay because I'm not sure what would give you the idea that he had anything to do with the ones in Lee County.
Why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Why are you so concerned about drug dealers? Let them get what's coming to them. Are you scared he may wire up on you? I myself would be more concerned with leaving them out on the streets. I can't wait for "Spring Street Sweeper" indictments to come out.
Concerned

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Just saying that some people might like to know where the indictments came from. Junior has been known to be in all kinds of trouble and to flip on others to get out of the trouble he's in. He uses those around him and pulls them into his stuff. He supposedly has a new girl, Destiny; but is still involved with Tabatha too!!!
Well

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly, I could care less who's snitching and who's been busted. I don't do drugs nor do I involve myself with people who do. It's all a big circle anyways and eventually, even the snitches will go to jail. They'll all get what's coming to them one way or another. Can't wait until they all end up in prison....it will be safer when that happens.
oh well

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

But it could be bad if he did snitched on all those people. Someone is gonna get hurt
Family ties

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

You "I don't associate myself with people who do drugs or are even around drugs" people that live around here...in wise county, are obviously f*ckin clueless as to how things are around here. Now, having close friends that are druggies, is one thing you can 100% for sure claim to not have. But saying dumb sh*t like "I hope they all go to jail" or " I dont associate with that type if people" is complete horse sh*t. First of all. Yes you do, and you know you do. Like it or not, you f*ckin do.....they are in your family, they live next to you, and in some cases, you sleep next to them every night. Secondly. Who are you to judge anyone?? People live their lives the way they want to, the way they see fit. If you don't like it, thats your choice. But bashing them, or looking at them as if they are lesser than you, makes you a true piece of sh*t.
Family ties

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Well wrote:
Honestly, I could care less who's snitching and who's been busted. I don't do drugs nor do I involve myself with people who do. It's all a big circle anyways and eventually, even the snitches will go to jail. They'll all get what's coming to them one way or another. Can't wait until they all end up in prison....it will be safer when that happens.
You obviously do...being as you opened up a thread entitled "drug bust", are you completely retarded?? People like you drive me nuts. Use some common sense, think before you speak.
narcs suck

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Watch out for Ritchie and his woman and their buddy junebug...... watch your back!!
truth

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Family ties wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously do...being as you opened up a thread entitled "drug bust", are you completely retarded?? People like you drive me nuts. Use some common sense, think before you speak.
Doesnt mean you use or sale because you clicked drug busts it could mean you wonder if someone you know is involved
Family ties

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I didn't say he/she used or sold drugs. If you had actually read the comment I replied to. You'd have seen that he/she said "Honestly, I don't care whos snitching, or who has been busted" which is obviously not true.....if you didn't care who had been busted, you wouldn't have clicked on a thread entitled "drug bust". I'm sure you're right. I'm sure they just wanted to see if anyone they knew was involved. Which would mean, he does care. That's all I was saying.
Well

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Nope, I could care less...and that's a fact. I read all the threads because most of the time people stray and go off topic. They start talking about something else that doesn't even pertain to the original post. That's why I read them all. I don't know one single person that does drugs. Guess I'm lucky and so are they.
curious

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Obviously this guy pissed someone off for them to start a thread about him and who he is supposibly with now and all this. Instead of arguing about who does drugs or who they know that are involved in drugs and whos narking maybe someone should look into rehabs instead of blasting everything on here and trash talking everyone....just a thought!
Johny

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

LOL concerned you wont to lay it all on the shoulders of 1 guy? You dont think it had anything to do with them selling drugs?
FYI

Clintwood, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

This guy has just caused a lot of people a lot of trouble and for what it is worth, he hasn't done anything productive to have anyone say anything good about him. He is just one of many who snitch but is responsible for most of the indictments and those that will be coming out in the near future!! Just thought people should know he is out and about running his mouth to save his a*%!!!! He will say and do anything to get people in trouble to possibly keep himself out of jail!
A Colminer

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Family ties wrote:
You "I don't associate myself with people who do drugs or are even around drugs" people that live around here...in wise county, are obviously f*ckin clueless as to how things are around here. Now, having close friends that are druggies, is one thing you can 100% for sure claim to not have. But saying dumb sh*t like "I hope they all go to jail" or " I dont associate with that type if people" is complete horse sh*t. First of all. Yes you do, and you know you do. Like it or not, you f*ckin do.....they are in your family, they live next to you, and in some cases, you sleep next to them every night. Secondly. Who are you to judge anyone?? People live their lives the way they want to, the way they see fit. If you don't like it, thats your choice. But bashing them, or looking at them as if they are lesser than you, makes you a true piece of sh*t.
I do a little but I don't let everyone know about it.Just mind your buss. and that holier than thou attitude an you might make it in life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East Stone Gap Discussions

Search the East Stone Gap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police Department 1 hr are you kidding 4
Lay offs 1 hr Miner 1
scott hall 1 hr mshanurse 10
The Vapor Shop 2 hr Kim 26
you delete because you don't want to hear the t... 2 hr Quackers 2
Top ten hottest guys at Central!! (Apr '12) 9 hr Agirlfromcentral 3
wise mcdonalds 10 hr sadden 14
•••
•••