David and Cody McGuire
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Granite City, IL

#1 Dec 9, 2011
anyone know how long they got? i cant seem to find the info.
dontcare

Granite City, IL

#2 Dec 9, 2011
who cares how ong they got hope its life there both little pu**y pieces of sh**
curious

Granite City, IL

#3 Dec 9, 2011
I so agree. I cant anyone of them. I was just wondering cuz i heard they might be letting david out. They both are woman beaters.
wow

Granite City, IL

#4 Dec 15, 2011
woman beaters are no good! NO GOOD!

Since: Jan 12

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2012
yup, my brother is getting out.(:

he wasnt the one who pulled the trigger idiots .
LaughingAtYou

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2012
ProudTeenMommy wrote:
yup, my brother is getting out.(:
he wasnt the one who pulled the trigger idiots .
oh and here's another one to bring back, you must not care much about your brother either. I suggest you find something else to do then look up old threads. I see you are a 'proud teen mommy', word of advice go take of that baby rather than being an idiot on here.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2012
lol. im a better parent than your mommy and daddy was to you, and i do, just because i never get on here, bcus i actually do take care of my baby, you have crap to say? lol
warriorprincess0 9

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2012
ProudTeenMommy wrote:
lol. im a better parent than your mommy and daddy was to you, and i do, just because i never get on here, bcus i actually do take care of my baby, you have crap to say? lol
Little girl you are pathetic..seems like all the McGuire's are losers :)
StillAnIdiot

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2012
ProudTeenMommy wrote:
Grow up
tiffany

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2012
Whens David getting out? Jw
2breal

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2012
Any relations to mark sentants for murder back in the late 80's over in west granite?
just me

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Anybody know anything?
lol

United States

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Anything possibly heard?
heartbroken

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Aug 23, 2012
They are serving their sentences now so move on to the next person or people you can judge and verbally bash to feel better about yourselves. Move along... There's no more here to fill your pathetic void. Find another topic somewhere to vent your boredom....
amber
#17 Aug 24, 2012
AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS ONE GOT 33 YEARS AND ONE GOT 17 YEARS THEY SHOULD HAVE GOT LIFE
ISawThat

Granite City, IL

#18 Aug 24, 2012
I saw these names on the news the other day with their pictures. I thought their names looked familiar but I hadn't realized where from until now!

I'm sorry to hear they decided to murder someone. I'm sad for all those grief stricken :(
amber
#19 Aug 24, 2012
ISawThat wrote:
I saw these names on the news the other day with their pictures. I thought their names looked familiar but I hadn't realized where from until now!
I'm sorry to hear they decided to murder someone. I'm sad for all those grief stricken :(
thank u so much u know i dont mean to be mean and say bad things bc god dont like ugly but for that girl to say her brother see geting out thats makes me mad really really mad and she is rite one did pull the gun but they both beat him befor the one shot him and killed me there is so much more but its to heart brakeing to put it all on here and my family and his family has to deal with him being gone this happen in my aunts house and she will live with this every day till the day she does nothing that it happen in her house and im waiting on sumone to get stupid and say shit bc when it comes to my aunt ill fight for her people dont know what the hell happen but the people that was there and god sum people was even sleeping
colleen

Granite City, IL

#21 Apr 24, 2013
warriorprincess09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Little girl you are pathetic..seems like all the McGuire's are losers :)
Not all of us, I'm not related to them, and I'm a McGuire... They're putting shame to us, I guess. lol.
Heartbroken

United States

#24 Jun 19, 2015
The attorney and jury went through all the evidence and found it to be self defense. ...
punkbitches

Granite City, IL

#25 Jun 22, 2015
I hope they do let them out just so I can see David's bitch ass again. I'll be waiting for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jm motors 30 min Sick 12
Does anyone remember the Kite Family? (Apr '10) 38 min Family 12
Mandy Kudelka flop house on Hodges 47 min Sis 28
Listen to the pigs squeal 57 min The real Mike Wilson 6
Whats in our ground? 5 hr Rain 7
nfl 6 hr WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 9
Mahz 6 hr WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 17

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance