Watch

Belleville, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2013
There is a village employee that goes to a drug house in the village vehicle !! It's a young man in the blue Chevy truck !!! I have called city hall and he continues to go there next I'm gonna take pics and send to bnd ! This employee is not goin there for village business !! He's there all thru the week !!!We have also seen the truck leaving the park field neighbor hood !!!! Not gonna give the address already did to village hall !!!
Richard

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Watch wrote:
There is a village employee that goes to a drug house in the village vehicle !! It's a young man in the blue Chevy truck !!! I have called city hall and he continues to go there next I'm gonna take pics and send to bnd ! This employee is not goin there for village business !! He's there all thru the week !!!We have also seen the truck leaving the park field neighbor hood !!!! Not gonna give the address already did to village hall !!!
Trucker, when you say "we have also seen the truck," are you referring to you and your brother, Michael?

Speaking of Michael, is it true that you two share a bunk bed?

That's just weird...
dhgfhf

Garden City, MI

#3 Mar 3, 2013
He means his neighbor. He's obsessed with him.
And then

Waterloo, IL

#4 Mar 3, 2013
I was just swinging in the wind, swinging in the wind. Oh what a beautiful day, for swinging in the wing
Cemetery

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Watch wrote:
Call the Illinois State Police and ask to speak to a detective and give him or her the address and license number off the truck. They will handle it.
Really

Edwardsville, IL

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Trucker, when you say "we have also seen the truck," are you referring to you and your brother, Michael?
Speaking of Michael, is it true that you two share a bunk bed?
That's just weird...
Drug enforcement needs to be called about all the drugs that you all do. People like you are useless to society.
Ol yellow

Saint Charles, MO

#7 Mar 3, 2013
I seen him in line getting blunts
I know

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Cemetery wrote:
<quoted text>
Call the Illinois State Police and ask to speak to a detective and give him or her the address and license number off the truck. They will handle it.
Good idea and they will get the job done.
Watching

United States

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Yea prob that new kid at the park !! He doesn't even live in Cahokia !!!!! That's who I seen driving the blue truck !!!
Richard

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Watching wrote:
Yea prob that new kid at the park !! He doesn't even live in Cahokia !!!!! That's who I seen driving the blue truck !!!
Trucker, you and Michael should follow this new kid around and videotape his coming and goings and report back here what you find!!
It's better than drinking Stag!! And posting on Topix all day!!!
could be

United States

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Trucker, you and Michael should follow this new kid around and videotape his coming and goings and report back here what you find!!
It's better than drinking Stag!! And posting on Topix all day!!!
Maybe someone should have had the intelligience to guard their children instead of getting high on drugs and allowing them to be murdered, white trash.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Maybe someone should have guarded your daughter.
could be

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Ben Al Around wrote:
That's a typical comment that you have used for years. Most people love their children and have never had to deal with walking into a room and seeing all them dead.
You crackheads seem to enjoy this and the attention it brings to you.
could be

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Ben Al Around wrote:
Do you even remember what their names were?
could be

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Ben Al Around wrote:
Seriously Pop's girl, didn't you even look a the pictures. Did you help clean the blood off the walls or just laugh and walk away.
How much insurance money did you people get?
The youngest was only 8 weeks old, did you laugh about that while you were high on crack?
Now you want to talk about other people who never got their children killed.
Larry

Columbia, IL

#16 Mar 3, 2013
You people have ruined this site please get a life
Watching

Belleville, IL

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Yes that is how they keep people from talking about things mayor cornwell wants quite !
Eyes

Belleville, IL

#18 Mar 3, 2013
Ol yellow wrote:
I seen him in line getting blunts
yep I think it's the Bergman kid cornwell hired !!! I hear they smoke dope together !!!
Certainly

Belleville, IL

#19 Mar 3, 2013
could be wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someone should have had the intelligience to guard their children instead of getting high on drugs and allowing them to be murdered, white trash.
They were too busy buying drugs and kissing the killers asss when they bought his drugs. And look what happnened. And they are still doing drugs, just buying from other dealers now. They have always been on drugs and they will never quit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Godin landfill 2 hr The Don 8
Happy thoughts on mill closure 2 hr Richard 4
Dupo Football 2 hr Some guy 5
The mill 2 hr Rollo 164
what do they call a transgendered Rollo? 2 hr I got balls 4
Gnats 2 hr Rollo has no balls 4
No EBT recharges till the first 3 hr Doctor 1

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance