Two Cahokia women charged with vote fraud violations

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Belleville News Democrat

Pamela P. Bryant, 43, of 304 E. Fifth St. in Cahokia, faces three felony counts of violation of absentee ballots.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the true just us 2

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

whoever is pretending to be me needs to find a name of their own. Grow up and get real.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The real fraud is these two posing as humans. I mean really, humans live in cahokia?
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

the true just us 2 wrote:
whoever is pretending to be me needs to find a name of their own. Grow up and get real.
That is that moron they call the trucker. The bozo does that with my name all the time too. Hes even a bigger jerk than I am. The crazy thing is though is that he is serious about it. Scarey is all I have to say
Wise man

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Everyone knows McCall got in unfairly. Cheating and lying and stealing. That is what they are good for. Look at the intimidation that went on at the polls against the white people. They want to run Cahokia like they did East St. Louis. Run it in the ground, and destroy another town and move on to the next. All the white people should have moved out 20 yrs ago and let the savages have the place. Drugs and thugs is all that is left anyway.
Cahokia was once a nice place to live.
bigger issues

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Wise man wrote:
Everyone knows McCall got in unfairly. Cheating and lying and stealing. That is what they are good for. Look at the intimidation that went on at the polls against the white people. They want to run Cahokia like they did East St. Louis. Run it in the ground, and destroy another town and move on to the next. All the white people should have moved out 20 yrs ago and let the savages have the place. Drugs and thugs is all that is left anyway.
hey wise man!!! Its not to late for them to move pack them all up and driving them racist bastards away as far as u can.. while ur ther make sure ur dumb a$$ stay ther also....
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Wise man wrote:
Dont forget though. Those white people that ran also are ressponsible for some of those politicians that got in and allowed the mess to happen.
Years ago those welfare peddling democrat pols should have been shown the door...yet as always were re-elected and the great welfare system chugged along
ha ha

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Brian wrote:
<quoted text>That is that moron they call the trucker. The bozo does that with my name all the time too. Hes even a bigger jerk than I am. The crazy thing is though is that he is serious about it. Scarey is all I have to say
Could be you should be nervous Pop's Girl. You are a white trash and always have been and no longer have children in you're family, do you white trash?
ups

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Mccall paid for the election with the county money now he needs to get it from the schools to pay it back.
concerned citizen

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ups wrote:
Mccall paid for the election with the county money now he needs to get it from the schools to pay it back.
You paid for your Stag with taxpayer money so you need to get a job and pay it back, Trucker.
Jim

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Two Cahokia women were charged with vote fraud violations on Tuesday.

Pamela P. Bryant, 43, of 304 E. Fifth St. in Cahokia, faces three felony counts of violation of absentee ballots. Monica M. LaPlant, 26, of 133 St. Dorothy Lane in Cahokia is charged wth one felony count of violation of absentee ballot.

Bryant and LePlant are accused of taking the ballot of an unrelated person and putting it in the mail. The violations occurred during the Oct. 31 election.

During that election, Kevin Wiggins, who was already on probation for vote fraud, was charged with a misdemeanor violation of election code. According to the charges, Wiggins, 47, was circulating petitions for third-party candidate Curtis McCall Jr., who was running for St. Clair County Board.

Wiggins, a former Cahokia streets department employee, was among four former village employees or trustees who pleaded guilty to committing voter fraud in the run-up to the 2009 Cahokia municipal election. Wiggins was sentenced to 10 days in jail and two years probation in December 2010 and now works as a laborer for Commonfields of Cahokia.

Wiggins is facing a violation of his probation. A hearing is set for Feb. 8 before St. Clair County Chief Judge John Baricevic.

A St. Clair County grand jury will hear the case against Bryant and LaPlant and decide whether to issue an indictment.

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/29/2476230/two-cah...
Jim

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Cahokia Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the reason I contacted Bob Delaney in the first place. Because of the McCall/Morgan race. I wanted to know exactly how they were checking all of these absentee ballots and verifying names/addresses. I think it's wrong that Illinois voting rules do not force proof of identification. Bob Delaney's hands are tied a bit because of that ruling...
McCall should have never won this race, and I too feel that if they continue to investigate they'll find out that Joe did in fact win. I just checked the website and the official count was that Joe lost by 19 votes.
To make matters worse, McCall & Co. are directly involved with the mess in the school district. It was bad before but the financial state of the district has gotten worse, and it's not helping that the McCall crew have family/friends in high paying jobs in the district.
McCall has never and will never gain my support...
I heard that Art Ryan supported McCall with lots of money.
WOW

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Give it up people, you people will never be satisfied no matter who is in the school board or the Mayors office. You are sore loosers get over it SOB'S you can call names all you want it's a new day. Cahokia Mom you need to get a job bit## all you do is bit## and lie, go the work Hoe. You people did the same thing to Frank now here you go again you can't satisfy FOOLS. If you don't like Cahokia move your as out or deal with it like the rest of us. I ain't going no dam where I will fight back, bring it on.
Bryan

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian wrote:
The real fraud is these two posing as humans. I mean really, humans live in cahokia?
Yes, humans live in Cahokia. The only foreign object inserted in the rear view that is non human is you, Brian Fuddrucker.
felix

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I honestly don't know the answer to this question but would like to know... What color were the people in this news article that were involved in the allegations???
Stretched

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Kenny wrote:
I seen em
So, how far does a 4 foot rope stretch with 250 pounds hanging on it Trucker?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East St. Louis Discussions

Search the East St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 48,858
Useless Neighbors 11 min Concerned citizen 14
Car break ins 20 min shlisten 25
Make money in Cahokia 1 hr I agree 5
Hanfelder's Tree Service is NO SEVICE 2 hr GIRL 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Thieves 2 hr Baby Daddy 2 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

East St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE