Anderson Hospital taking in Granite people with the flu

Posted in the East St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Saw it on television the trash at the hospital instead of going to a doctors office. The granite trash can't use the clinics or the Gateway ER. They have to invade other areas spreading their germy welfare selves upon innocent citizenry
They should fence the place off...and with any luck next flood the whole town would wash away down the river
Jam

Granite City, IL

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Brian there are a lot of good people in G.C. we are like any other people just trying to get buy. Be kind.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Jam wrote:
Brian there are a lot of good people in G.C. we are like any other people just trying to get buy. Be kind.
People that use the ERs as doctors offices are not what I would call good people. They are welching off the system
Weird

Granite City, IL

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>People that use the ERs as doctors offices are not what I would call good people. They are welching off the system
First time I've ever agreed with any part of any post I've read by the "Brian" of Wood River. Visiting the ER i/o the Dr's office is a huge waste of money and resources, IMO. Everyone I know feels the same way.

Guess what. I'm from Granite, born and raised, as are many of my friends and family members. We would never go to the hospital in lieu of the doctor's office.

STOP JUDGING all of this town on the actions of a few. You don't know nearly as much as you think you know about us. There are many, many intelligent good-hearted hard-working tax-paying law-abiding and philanthropic people in this town and I for one resent the h#ll out of you constantly trash talking all of us.

Grow up and get a life, Brian! If we're all so awful in your opinion it is quite curious that you spend soooo much time "here." Hmm. I think that would qualify you as a LOSER!!!
sofra2ofakind

Granite City, IL

#6 Jan 10, 2013
sorry brian but we all are not as priveledged as u!!!! if my child was sick and i didnt have insurance therefore not having a dr. u better bet ur ass i would go to an er!!! times are hard if u havent watched the news!! we r in the worst economy since the great depression! not evryone can afford insurance a doctor or even a er visit!!!think about those people!!!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Jan 10, 2013
sofra2ofakind wrote:
sorry brian but we all are not as priveledged as u!!!! if my child was sick and i didnt have insurance therefore not having a dr. u better bet ur ass i would go to an er!!! times are hard if u havent watched the news!! we r in the worst economy since the great depression! not evryone can afford insurance a doctor or even a er visit!!!think about those people!!!
Well maybe you shouldn't have had the hild being you can not afford to take care of it. Additionally didn't I reaad recently where Granite has those low income health clinics and who can forget the medicaid mess so common to all of the areas in the american bottoms. Finally, why go to Anderson when Gateway is closer?
lets face it. You are just another welcher playing the system. Then others wonder why health care costs are so high
By the way the flu is caused by a virus...I don't think there is much te hospital can do for a virus. But as a good mother you could have gotten your beloved child a flu shot.
Granite trash,,,always the same
WOW

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe you shouldn't have had the hild being you can not afford to take care of it. Additionally didn't I reaad recently where Granite has those low income health clinics and who can forget the medicaid mess so common to all of the areas in the american bottoms. Finally, why go to Anderson when Gateway is closer?
lets face it. You are just another welcher playing the system. Then others wonder why health care costs are so high
By the way the flu is caused by a virus...I don't think there is much te hospital can do for a virus. But as a good mother you could have gotten your beloved child a flu shot.
Granite trash,,,always the same
Excuse me!! But my boyfriend works his a$$off EVERY DAY to support his family! He pays his bills and does what he is SUPPOSE to do! But he cannot get health insurance so when he has a serious issue he does go to the er! I think when someones IN PAIN OR SICK they are not,going to worry about someone saying they're "trash" over getting help that they NEED!! Growup!!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Jan 10, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me!! But my boyfriend works his a$$off EVERY DAY to support his family! He pays his bills and does what he is SUPPOSE to do! But he cannot get health insurance so when he has a serious issue he does go to the er! I think when someones IN PAIN OR SICK they are not,going to worry about someone saying they're "trash" over getting help that they NEED!! Growup!!
So you pay 1500 or so to go to the ER instaed of 75 to go to a Doctors office
yea right
You mean the taxpayers pay and you, being you are not married, sit on medicaid, wic, LIHEAp, section 8 and all the rest. Thats why you dont get married
lol
lol
lol
just sayin

Granite City, IL

#10 Jan 10, 2013
some that have the flu do need to go to the er. a dr office can not give you the same treatment as the er.
Yes the flu is from a virus but flu shots dont protect against all of them. If you havnt heard, let me inform you that people do die from the flu

brian i guess since you dont live in maryville you shouldnt use anderson hospital eiher. i guess you dont get to use a hospital since woodrivers hospital closed its doors along time ago.
seriously

United States

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Brian, you sure seem to know a lot about the system,, I mean as far as assistance goes...

Sure your not living off it yourself? Loser! Haha
I sit back and think, you're probably just some fat f*ck with no sexual partner (other than your hand) who has nothing better to do than rant.
Sorry old man.
You people need to quit feeding into his bullshit too. He seems to know a lot about granite, for someone who supposedly doesn't live here.
You mad bro?
Ephaba

Granite City, IL

#12 Jan 11, 2013
If this is the same Brian that was bashing unions then this reject "worked" for US Steel & was "transferred" from one plant to another. He can't handle a real mans job & now works for his rich daddy. He doesn't have any room to speak of Granite City people being "trash" when some of his family members live in this town. So,I guess he's calling his own flesh & blood trash. Geez
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Well I can see the straw man setups continue to thrive with the usual Graite City mentality types
It works well on them on election day too. They still think Bush isPresident down there
lololol
Jam

Granite City, IL

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Brian, Why are you so full of hate for the people of G.C. . I live in G.C. there are good people here. Are you from North G.C.
Liz Taylor

Madison, IL

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Jam wrote:
Brian, Why are you so full of hate for the people of G.C.. I live in G.C. there are good people here. Are you from North G.C.
what does "north G.C" have to do with it? Your either from Granite or not. What are you trying to say about "north G.C."?
anon

Granite City, IL

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Brian is just trolling you guys. Stop taking him so seriously.
Ephaba

Granite City, IL

#18 Jan 11, 2013
Brian wrote:
Well I can see the straw man setups continue to thrive with the usual Graite City mentality types
It works well on them on election day too. They still think Bush isPresident down there
lololol
FYI: I am originaly from Bethalto, IL. and NOT from Granite City. But I find it so ironic how you consistently bash the people from Granite City. Am I right when I say that you currently have family that reside here and you consistently bash this town? It's like you are calling your family trash.That is just pathetic.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Ephaba wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI: I am originaly from Bethalto, IL. and NOT from Granite City. But I find it so ironic how you consistently bash the people from Granite City. Am I right when I say that you currently have family that reside here and you consistently bash this town? It's like you are calling your family trash.That is just pathetic.
In your prior post you stated I worked for US steel. Inetrestingly I never posted that I did yet you, on your usual straw set up appraoch said that I did then made comments about my time working for the steel company.
Straw men arguments work well for those with simpleton minds and they give you the opportunity to then throw a hurl of insults based upon thin air.
There is no point in even saying anyting regarding you. Your own posts shows the limitations of your mentality. However I will say though that your tactics probably go over quite well at Eddies or the Firehouse where simple minds are even more clouded by alcohol
Ephaba

Granite City, IL

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>In your prior post you stated I worked for US steel. Inetrestingly I never posted that I did yet you, on your usual straw set up appraoch said that I did then made comments about my time working for the steel company.
Straw men arguments work well for those with simpleton minds and they give you the opportunity to then throw a hurl of insults based upon thin air.
There is no point in even saying anyting regarding you. Your own posts shows the limitations of your mentality. However I will say though that your tactics probably go over quite well at Eddies or the Firehouse where simple minds are even more clouded by alcohol
You didn't answer my question in regards to family living in Granite City. By the way, I do not hang out in bars. Not my cup of tea.
Concerned citizen

Granite City, IL

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Im a firm believer that if you want good medical care you better go to Anderson because Gateway is the worst hospital around here. But anyways what does it matter if Granite People go to Anderson. They also go to Barnes and Childrens its a free country and we arent Lepers or the only town with the flu so get over it and sometimes people dont have health insurance and the only alternative is to go to the ER. Is it right, no but it happens because even those who work everyday still cant afford decent healthcare or can wait to get into the clinic which can take weeks or even months to get an appt. Im so sick of people thinking just because a persons from granite City they are scum or something. I dont care what town you live in theres always some scummy people no matter where you go
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#22 Jan 11, 2013
Ephaba wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question in regards to family living in Granite City. By the way, I do not hang out in bars. Not my cup of tea.
I don't answer straw man set up posts. I might add while you might not hang out in bars the term "hang out" is highly subjective and basically meaningless.
Back to the whine pile for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New micro-brewery coming to downtown Granite City (Jul '13) 48 min Mike D 59
Bob Brockland Leaves Cahokia 1 hr In the know 11
monya 2 hr DOR 21
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,883
tax question 2 hr Richard 60
Ochoa 3 hr Random kong 5
Billy (The Bully) Phillips (Jan '14) 4 hr dirty 22
•••
•••
•••

East St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE