hongery

Edwardsville, IL

#22 Feb 12, 2013
I was just looking at Schnucks store ad for this week on the computer and they have another good sale on steaks this week.
T-bones $5.79 and Porterhouse $6.29 plus several other things that I like. Check it out!!
Hate Cooking

United States

#23 Feb 12, 2013
That is a good price on Prairie Farms. I like their ice cream the best. My kids like sundaes made with chocolate syrup on them.
I tenderize my round steak with a mallet also. I used a glass before I got the mallet. You can get the already tenderized ones but they are never on sale. After it is cooked with the gravy, I freeze some for another day.
If you like green beans and potatoes. Glory makes a seasoned green bean that is good and I add the potatoes. Glory also makes good seasoned turnip greens.
hongery

United States

#24 Feb 12, 2013
When you buy vanilla ice creme you have to add bananas and Hershey's Chocolate. Having a fresh cake like Devils Food or German Chocolate cake doesn't hurt either.
Hate Cooking

United States

#25 Feb 12, 2013
I fix bananas and sweetened srawberries for the kids too.I buy the frozen sweetened berries. They are cheaper since its winter.
I have a easy peach cobbler I bake too. I don't do fancy or hard to prepare dishes.
I guess

Edwardsville, IL

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Pops girl wrote:
Why don't you leave the old bastard alone? Your only doing this cuz you know he will blame. Knock it off seriously!
Craving attention are you Pop's Girl? Ask you're husband for sex and no doubt he will refuse because you are ugly inside and out. There is nothing about you that any man could love.
Mr Blisterod

Arnold, MO

#27 Feb 13, 2013
She's not the all alone with nobody to talk to and that has to answer her own post.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#28 Feb 13, 2013
Is it true that trucker pours stag on his vanilla ice cream instead of choclate syrup?
I guess

Edwardsville, IL

#29 Feb 13, 2013
Brian wrote:
Is it true that trucker pours stag on his vanilla ice cream instead of choclate syrup?
Is it true that you had a bad case of crabs and you sprayed lighter fluid on your snatch, set it on fire and then stabbed the crabs as they crawled away.
Guess drugs will do that to you as well as mental illness!!
correct

United States

#30 Feb 13, 2013
Mr Blisterod wrote:
She's not the all alone with nobody to talk to and that has to answer her own post.
You are right penis lips, you are. No one talks to you.
You are a disgusting excuse for a man!!
Mr Blisterod

Arnold, MO

#31 Feb 13, 2013
correct wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right penis lips, you are. No one talks to you.
You are a disgusting excuse for a man!!
I won't be spending valentines day alone like you will be. Oh! I forgot you have your dog.
A Fact

Edwardsville, IL

#32 Feb 13, 2013
Your wife may as well be alone. You are on topix constantly chasing after that hog from Mascoutah. You white trash hoosiers love to cause trouble. I can tell by your posts how happy you losers are. Your taking after your daddy blisterlips. He was a worthless basteeerd too.
A Fact

Edwardsville, IL

#33 Feb 13, 2013
And Pop's Girl tell everyone how you don't do nothing. You destroyed another thread with your evil shyt. Your another miserable loser. You fookers should be banned from topix permanently.
Misery loves company.
hongery

United States

#35 Feb 13, 2013
Hate Cooking wrote:
That is a good price on Prairie Farms. I like their ice cream the best. My kids like sundaes made with chocolate syrup on them.
I tenderize my round steak with a mallet also. I used a glass before I got the mallet. You can get the already tenderized ones but they are never on sale. After it is cooked with the gravy, I freeze some for another day.
If you like green beans and potatoes. Glory makes a seasoned green bean that is good and I add the potatoes. Glory also makes good seasoned turnip greens.
I wanted to get to the store today to get some ice cream but never made it. I been sick all day and couldn't eat anything but I don't think I ever get sick enough that I can't eat ice cream.
When I was a kid my mother would make jello and that was good too when you didn't feel well plus you got pampered for awhile.
Mr Blisterod

Arnold, MO

#36 Feb 13, 2013
A Fact wrote:
Your wife may as well be alone. You are on topix constantly chasing after that hog from Mascoutah. You white trash hoosiers love to cause trouble. I can tell by your posts how happy you losers are. Your taking after your daddy blisterlips. He was a worthless basteeerd too.
It's called being a friend. have you ever had a friend? that's right you did, but you remember what you did to end that don't you?
bullshyt

United States

#37 Feb 13, 2013
Mr Blisterod wrote:
<quoted text>It's called being a friend. have you ever had a friend? that's right you did, but you remember what you did to end that don't you?
Why don't you be a friend to your own wife and daughter and quit worrying about another mans wife!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#38 Feb 13, 2013
I guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that you had a bad case of crabs and you sprayed lighter fluid on your snatch, set it on fire and then stabbed the crabs as they crawled away.
Guess drugs will do that to you as well as mental illness!!
so based upon your comment you do use stag as ice cream suryp
thanks...just wanted to know
hehe

Garden City, MI

#39 Feb 13, 2013
I think he bathes in it too,,,,,when he bathes!
A Fact

Collinsville, IL

#40 Feb 14, 2013
Mike you take it farther than a friend. You troll looking for trouble. You two deserve one another. Your girls think you do not treat your wife good. Your wife is not in good health and you should be helping her, not on topix defending a hoe. Maybe both you idiots would have better marriages if you spent more times with your spouses than on topix stirring shit. Anybody could tell that Trucker was on this thread and you shyt disturbers jump in and stir the shyt. The hoe from Mascoutah started it again just like she did years ago. She is a drama queen and you are just like your dad. a hoe chaser.
I know

Collinsville, IL

#41 Feb 14, 2013
Blisterlips why don't u go to church with your wife instead of sitting at the computer on topix rubbing your limp cocckkk.you might regret that you tapped that sht if you get a case of something you can't cure like your daddy got.
Mr Blisterod

Arnold, MO

#42 Feb 14, 2013
You seem to know a lot except for the facts. you have no clue about the sh!t you spew out of your dog coock catcher. I'm also not the one on here all day talking to myself you sorry excuse of a human being. My marriage is just fine. my wife is a happy woman. you like to act a if your not trucker then that makes you a pile of shit for defending scum. So if you not trucker waking up from your daily stag induced come then put your name out there. I know why you are a big mouth scared puzzy b!tch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa jarvis 1 hr Friend 16
Tabetha riggs 2 hr Get out 4
cassie 2 hr Carebear0624 5
Kenny is a sissy 4 hr R Rollo 3
Took a poop on Godin today 4 hr Monya 4
The mill 4 hr RAIN 132
where is Herryan Murphy? 4 hr Nicks bar drinker 2

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance