Stalked 871 miles away

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Do yourself a favor and get your facts straight I did not hack into your fb account nor have I been harassing you. You have such a desire to be like me that your confusing your own actions with mine. I could care less about you. YOU are the one messaging me and my friends from you and your sons fb accounts. NONE of us have had anything to do with you for a year+ why you may ask? We think your nuts. So stop spreading your lies
Yes

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Wow
jenny craig

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Bitc* done fell off her rocker thats for sure
its gotten old!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

to see the same crap... "you want to be like me" "u obsess over me" BLAH BLAH BLAH! your both probably in rare form to talk about anyone! GROW UP!!!!!!!!!! no one cares!
a good friend

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

[QUOTE who="its gotten old!!!"]to see the same crap... "you want to be like me" "u obsess over me" BLAH BLAH BLAH! your both probably in rare form to talk about anyone! GROW UP!!!!!!!!!! no one cares![/QUOTE]
that's how I feel. Tell yourself Pam because we all know it's u that at 800 miles away I don't care and leave me off ur fb page and out of your
Mouth. I've tried to be nice but seriously u sit at home with my child not on the net the only reason I know about all this is through calls. Go ahead try to deny its u. 3 out of 4 posts I know who they are so obviously the 4th post is u
a good friend

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

a good friend wrote:
[QUOTE who="its gotten old!!!"]to see the same crap... "you want to be like me" "u obsess over me" BLAH BLAH BLAH! your both probably in rare form to talk about anyone! GROW UP!!!!!!!!!! no one cares!"

that's how I feel. Tell yourself Pam because we all know it's u that at 800 miles away I don't care and leave me off ur fb page and out of your
Mouth. I've tried to be nice but seriously u sit at home with my child not on the net the only reason I know about all this is through calls. Go ahead try to deny its u. 3 out of 4 posts I know who they are so obviously the 4th post is u
I sit at home with my child***
that biatch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

It'll stop being old when you leave peoples name out of your mouth. You start crap like no one is gonna retaliate. No one wants your pity party. No one feels bad for you. What was your point of using you sons fb to try and add people? We all know its you. Pretty sad and pathetic you're using your sons page to snoop and stir up drama.
Confused

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

U all r a bunch of drama loving twits
its gotten old!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Confused wrote:
U all r a bunch of drama loving twits
thank you!!!
I'm an outsider just saying no one cares to hear this bullsh¡t anymore.. I dont know either one of these people! It just gets old reading the same drama, attention dwelling run-on crap. I truly doubt ANYONE is jealous or in love with either one of you -besides each other, for each other!! stupid lil girls
Funny

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

[QUOTE who="its gotten old!!!"]<quoted text>
thank you!!!
I'm an outsider just saying no one cares to hear this bullsh¡t anymore.. I dont know either one of these people! It just gets old reading the same drama, attention dwelling run-on crap. I truly doubt ANYONE is jealous or in love with either one of you -besides each other, for each other!! stupid lil girls[/QUOTE]. Once again Pam you are wrong why would an outsider even bother to respond to this thread. And your wrong my husband and kid love me for the record. Ur so obvious it's annoying at least make up a good fake name. All I'm saying is leave MY name out of your mouth because I live in Florida and could care less about you!!!!
its gotten old!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

I'm not Pam!! get that thru your head!!! i don't even know you or her! I was just stating no one cares to hear your rant about Pam or her rant about you!

every couple weeks someone starts a thread with pams name sounding pathetic, who cares!! sounds & looks like u both have obsession problems!!!

stop commenting on here u look stupid!

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

muhahahahahahaaaa!!!!!
twinkie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

[QUOTE who="its gotten old!!!"]I'm not Pam!! get that thru your head!!! i don't even know you or her! I was just stating no one cares to hear your rant about Pam or her rant about you!
every couple weeks someone starts a thread with pams name sounding pathetic, who cares!! sounds & looks like u both have obsession problems!!!
stop commenting on here u look stupid![/QUOTE]

If ur not pam and If u don't like it don't open up the thread u fat b*tch. Pam is a stupid, psycho, fat, annoying, lazy, trashy, no good, pos who starts shit on fb then blocks people she startd shit with n cont 2 run her mouth bout them bc she doesn't think they'll find out!
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Who all did this girl used to date? Anyone know?
its gotten old!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

twinkie wrote:
[QUOTE who="its gotten old!!!"]I'm not Pam!! get that thru your head!!! i don't even know you or her! I was just stating no one cares to hear your rant about Pam or her rant about you!
stop commenting on here u look stupid! "

If ur not pam and If u don't like it don't open up the thread u fat b*tch. Pam is a stupid, psycho, fat, annoying, lazy, trashy, no good, pos who starts shit on fb then blocks people she startd shit with n cont 2 run her mouth bout them bc she doesn't think they'll find out!
well sweetie sorry to tell ya but I didn't open this thread to defend or pretend, just to say we are all tired of seeing the same stupid blah blah blah run ons about these two that can't get over each other.***** and I'm most definatly not a fat b*tch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

man!!!!

this is beyond the fun pokes that most here do..this is getting to be too much...

i dont even know this pam person and i already feel sorry for her,...
stalked

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

you can feel sorry for her, you obviously aren't that tired if your still reading the strands and for the record this is my FIRST post and I only posted it because I know she will see it. If you look it says I am posting out of florida go to the other posts. You won't see a florida post. As far as feeling sorry for her yea I feel sorry for her too but probably not in the same way

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

you had some body in florida post for you numbnuts...
Crystal

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Wow. Somebody in Florida loves Pam.
jenny craig

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Crystal wrote:
Wow. Somebody in Florida loves Pam.
NOPE, no one loves Pam!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East St. Louis Discussions

Search the East St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 15 min shlisten 2,004
Another Murder 18 min shlisten 24
Pizza Pit 18 min HaHa 22
Sarah Niesporek 32 min shlisten 5
rent 48 min why 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 54 min newpoly 1,830
New micro-brewery coming to downtown Granite City (Jul '13) 1 hr Mike D 51
•••

Flood Warning for St Clair County was issued at July 11 at 12:13PM CDT