Granite City, IL

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Who's the best players to play at granite
Long dong daddy

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2013
explayer wrote:
Who's the best players to play at granite
it wasent you so stop checking this thread for your name.
DumbA

Granite City, IL

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Must have been a football player that got ran over alot because you can't even spell a simple word as wasn't* right

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Kevin(?) Green he played in the NFL.
respect

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
shlisten wrote:
Kevin(?) Green he played in the NFL.
m

And HALL OF FAMER.... only under a 175 players that can say that in the HISTORY of pro football..... just tak a second and really think about that!
Long dong daddy

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
DumbA wrote:
Must have been a football player that got ran over alot because you can't even spell a simple word as wasn't* right
you are sooooo smart, why are you not teaching our kids in school? Topix teacher of the year right here. Read my name then sit on it.
Billick

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jan 13, 2013
I used to be pretty good, back in the day.
Troop 3

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Green was the best to play for GCHS. The Hogan twins were pretty good too.
DumbA

Overland Park, KS

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Long dong daddy wrote:
<quoted text>you are sooooo smart, why are you not teaching our kids in school? Topix teacher of the year right here. Read my name then sit on it.
are you not = arent* try again, you're still stupid. Not enough brains for two heads I'm assuming? Which probably is an indication that you are responsible for plenty of kids who are missing their daddy because he's absent in their life then they turn around to be fatherless fucked up dumbass kids! Congratulations
Long dong daddy

Centralia, IL

#10 Jan 15, 2013
DumbA wrote:
<quoted text> are you not = arent* try again, you're still stupid. Not enough brains for two heads I'm assuming? Which probably is an indication that you are responsible for plenty of kids who are missing their daddy because he's absent in their life then they turn around to be fatherless fucked up dumbass kids! Congratulations
thank you topix teacher. If I ever see any kids that look like me ill ask them how mom is doing. And if she still wants to sit on my name
respect

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Troop 3 wrote:
Green was the best to play for GCHS. The Hogan twins were pretty good too.
Kevin Green is either the second or third ALL TIME leading sacker behind Bruce Smith. A walk on at some small NAIA college in Kansas back in the early 80's then his jr. Year walked on at the University of Alburn from there an undrafted free agent picked up by the Los A. Rams and was even in a Mc Donalds commercial in uniform with other famous players that whore #91 from there Pitsbugh Steelers and finished up a Norh C panther. Now the head linebacker coach for thr Green Bay Packers. The boy had no quit in him! I was 3 years younger & played for South and Okla.State Cowboys and two years for the Golden Mustangs simi pro in OKC.
Old School

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Most people either don't know or have forgotten about Ron Hall,the starting safety for the Boston Patriots in the old American Football League for much of the 60's. Here's what Wikipedia says about him:

"Ron Hall (born April 30, 1937, Granite City, Illinois) was an American collegiate and professional American football player. As safety, he played collegiately at Missouri Valley College, where he was a 1971 inductee to the school's Athletic Hall of Fame. As a professional, he played for the NFL Pittsburgh Steelers in 1959, and then in the American Football League's Boston Patriots. He was an AFL All-Star in 1963, and a member of the Patriots' All-Decade 1960s Team."
Gcgoober

Collinsville, IL

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Mike Lansaw was one of the towns best football players
respect

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2013
I played division 1 football in the at the time the big 8 not too many players from Granite can say that they played against teams such as Nebraska, OU and many others but again, not even close to the likes of a Keven Greene!
Old School

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 17, 2013
respect wrote:
<quoted text>m
And HALL OF FAMER.... only under a 175 players that can say that in the HISTORY of pro football..... just tak a second and really think about that!
While Kevin Greene is the most accomplished football player to come out of GC,he is not yet a member of the pro football Hall of Fame. He has been a semi-finalist and finalist for the honor several times before, and he is a finalist again this year. Hopefully, he will make it this time. The selection is scheduled for Feb. 2.
respect

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Old School wrote:
<quoted text>
While Kevin Greene is the most accomplished football player to come out of GC,he is not yet a member of the pro football Hall of Fame. He has been a semi-finalist and finalist for the honor several times before, and he is a finalist again this year. Hopefully, he will make it this time. The selection is scheduled for Feb. 2.
You're right! My bad! I could have swore that he made it in his first go around! That's unbelievable! With his stats.....I'll bet it's only because he was never on a Super Bowl winning team? He came. Close a couple of times though. I sure hope he makes it in, it would be a nice feather in the hat for Granite City.
respect

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
I ment to say that he never played on a winning super bowl team. He does have a ring as a coach with Green Bay a couple of years back.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Jan 17, 2013
I read about the rapes that happened in that other steel town Steubenvile ohio that is now facinated with high school football
If I had a daughter...it would be out of Granite for me
GC native

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Brian,what the hell does Stubenville Oh have to do with GC???? That's like saying " there is murders in NYC, no way am living in LA"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Hand (Aug '13) 8 min not important 42
whats going on, on Madison ave? 19 min amommy 3
melodi cook (Feb '13) 32 min Jessica S 16
black Richard 55 min not important 2
R. I. P. Mary Hosier 1 hr MIRANDA 18
Get to the polls and vote NO to the very substa... 1 hr Old Timer 117
Rat bumm Joe Allen 1 hr tractor girl 1
East St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web