Cindy Gagich Named First Female Princ...

Cindy Gagich Named First Female Principal at Ill. High School

There are 58 comments on the District Administration story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Cindy Gagich Named First Female Principal at Ill. High School. In it, District Administration reports that:

When Cindy Gagich stands in front of the portraits of 14 past principals of Granite City High School, it's clear she'll be starting something new.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at District Administration.

ooops

Greenville, IL

#28 Jan 19, 2013
Really, with all the information on teen pregnancy, you didn't think about the possibility of getting pregnant your "first time."

Do the teens these days not pay any attention? Geez!

Teens want to be so smart and have it all figured out.

And, good luck Ms. Gagich.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#29 Jan 19, 2013
ooops wrote:
Really, with all the information on teen pregnancy, you didn't think about the possibility of getting pregnant your "first time."
Do the teens these days not pay any attention? Geez!
Teens want to be so smart and have it all figured out.
And, good luck Ms. Gagich.
well with people out there like "mari"...they think it is adorable to see their underage daughter walking around with a pook...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#30 Jan 20, 2013
mari wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!
Who pissed in your cheerios? Does your reply of "Wrong!" mean I asked the "wrong" questions or I congratulated Cindy "wrong'? I was merely questioning the thread heading. Is that 'wrong'?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#31 Jan 20, 2013
read again wrote:
At granite city high school, not all of Illinois.
Thank you for your polite response. I didn't think the thread heading was correct but wasn't sure.
truth

Belleville, IL

#32 Jan 21, 2013
Gagich is one mean old c#nt who plays favorites all day long.
mari

Granite City, IL

#33 Jan 21, 2013
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>Who pissed in your cheerios? Does your reply of "Wrong!" mean I asked the "wrong" questions or I congratulated Cindy "wrong'? I was merely questioning the thread heading. Is that 'wrong'?
Don't get your panties in a bunch,all I was saying was that she was not the first woman principal in Illinos,good god.
Concerned Citizen

Belleville, IL

#34 Jan 21, 2013
The problem mari is that you criticized TWPR in an earlier post. Now shlisten is attacking you because that is part of her little clique. They are basically on the mental level of teenage girls.
mari

Granite City, IL

#36 Jan 21, 2013
All I know is that shlisten should get off her little soap box,and and read what is wrote before insulting people.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#37 Jan 21, 2013
mari wrote:
All I know is that shlisten should get off her little soap box,and and read what is wrote before insulting people.
that was not nice =(
mari

Granite City, IL

#38 Jan 21, 2013
the white power ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
that was not nice =(
Excuse me,it was not nice what shlisten said,she threw the first stone,or do you not believe in fairness?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#39 Jan 21, 2013
mari wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get your panties in a bunch,all I was saying was that she was not the first woman principal in Illinos,good god.
My panties were not affected by your comment. The exclamation point in your one word comment insinuated sarcasm, hence my sarcastic reply to you.

It seems schizoid Troll Twit fake mahz is still banging on the keyboard. Of course it (mari) will deny this.
Jam

Granite City, IL

#40 Jan 21, 2013
Congratulations Mrs. Gagich
mari

Granite City, IL

#41 Jan 21, 2013
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>My panties were not affected by your comment. The exclamation point in your one word comment insinuated sarcasm, hence my sarcastic reply to you.
It seems schizoid Troll Twit fake mahz is still banging on the keyboard. Of course it (mari) will deny this.
Grow up twit.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#42 Jan 21, 2013
mari wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up twit.
Lol. You always have been a haha funny troll twit.
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Jan 21, 2013
One thing you have to understand about shlisten. She thinks everyone she doesn't agree with is this Mahz person. Except the one person who truly is mahz. TWPR. Mahz was just a schizoid act he put on to mess with the moderators and get himself unbanned. A real piece of work that one.
mari

Granite City, IL

#44 Jan 21, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
One thing you have to understand about shlisten. She thinks everyone she doesn't agree with is this Mahz person. Except the one person who truly is mahz. TWPR. Mahz was just a schizoid act he put on to mess with the moderators and get himself unbanned. A real piece of work that one.
I see that you are right,everything you have said is true,thank you.
mari

Granite City, IL

#45 Jan 21, 2013
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. You always have been a haha funny troll twit.
You are quite the clown,aren't you?I bet your mom is real proud of you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#46 Jan 21, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
One thing you have to understand about shlisten. She thinks everyone she doesn't agree with is this Mahz person. Except the one person who truly is mahz. TWPR. Mahz was just a schizoid act he put on to mess with the moderators and get himself unbanned. A real piece of work that one.
Lol. Silly clueless troll twit.

I've learned to address comments and not unregistered screen names b/c you pussy unregistered people can change and duplicate names. And, yes, I am guessing that mari and some others are mahz due to the phrasing of their words, not b/c I disagree w/ them.

If the fake mahz is twpr then so be it. I'm not addressing a real person, duh. However I think the fake mahz is a pussy non registered schizoid troll twit that was on topix prior to twpr being banned and therefore not twpr. If I'm wrong... well I'm wrong and who gives a rats ass? I sure don't. This is topix and definitely shouldn't be taken serious.

Happy trolling fake mahz.:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#47 Jan 21, 2013
mari wrote:
<quoted text>You are quite the clown,aren't you?I bet your mom is real proud of you.
That is a bet you would win. My mom knows I post on here as Shlisten and she occasionally reads topix for shits and grins. Can you believe her faves are twpr, fake mahz and Dick Gazinia? Not necessarily in that order but she enjoys their comments. My mother has a fantastic sense of humor and yes, she is proud of me.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#48 Jan 21, 2013
shlisten...

you learned the way..=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Ashley Morris 5 min blk n wht 3
Hibbet Sports Robbed??? 7 min UHG 27
News IDOT announces lane closures beginning May 23 a... 3 hr Enter username 2
Laughing at the dismissal of Mahz 3 hr mahz 3
No names, but do you know a disability fake mil... 4 hr MIke 8
Authority With a Noose Upon Its Neck 4 hr MIke 61
Old unsolved murders (Nov '08) 5 hr Smeshey 304
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages