First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Must have been

Waterloo, IL

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Must have been a good time. Haven't heard anything negative about it!!!!!
been there

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 22, 2013
It sucked.
Must have been wrote:
Must have been a good time. Haven't heard anything negative about it!!!!!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Good place to run into assurted puking drunks and get your pocket picked
pogo

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 23, 2013
lots of stray dogs to love on.
pogo

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Nope.
I'm will and always be a dog lover!
sad

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2013
I heard this is the last year for it.
Wickedupo

Belleville, IL

#8 Jul 25, 2013
I attended Saturday afternoon/evening. The kids rides were really nice. Clean and in good condition. Food was good as usual. Saturday's band was pretty decent and I saw no trouble for the three to four hours we were there. My only complaint is regarding the conduct of some the people attending. When you've got a bunch of children around could we abstain from all of the excessive cursing? It's bad enough that folks think I need to see EVERY tattoo they possess. Do Mom's really need to dress so slutty when they're out with their kids. I yearn for the days when people acted like they had some class and decency if only while they're out in public with their kids.
pogo

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 25, 2013
sound like normal Dupo people to me.
I like people with dogs.
Wickedupo wrote:
I attended Saturday afternoon/evening. The kids rides were really nice. Clean and in good condition. Food was good as usual. Saturday's band was pretty decent and I saw no trouble for the three to four hours we were there. My only complaint is regarding the conduct of some the people attending. When you've got a bunch of children around could we abstain from all of the excessive cursing? It's bad enough that folks think I need to see EVERY tattoo they possess. Do Mom's really need to dress so slutty when they're out with their kids. I yearn for the days when people acted like they had some class and decency if only while they're out in public with their kids.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Jul 25, 2013
Wickedupo wrote:
You expect that Dupo trash to act civilized?
Brian and Pogo

Columbia, IL

#11 Jul 25, 2013
Do you live in Dupo? If so, it is pitiful that you sit on here constantly and put down this town and the people who live in it without using your full name. If you are not living in Dupo, go away and find something productive to do with your sorry lives. Nobody in the town of Dupo will miss either of you.
Jonboy

Waterloo, IL

#12 Jul 25, 2013
This was a good community site for sharing information before Brian and Pogo down graded it.
Brian and Pogo have serious problems, too much idle time on their hands and may need to seek professional help. In other words, Get a Job!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Since I pay the taxes that pay for your living expenses you need to shut up
ha ha

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Jul 25, 2013
Brian wrote:
Since I pay the taxes that pay for your living expenses you need to shut up
STFU Monya and Blisteredlips too.
Get a job and get lost.
lowlife trolls

Columbia, IL

#15 Jul 25, 2013
A little history here. A year or so ago I decided to abandon the theory that if you don't feed the trolls by not responding to their poisonous comments, that they will just go away. Troll Brian wouldn't go away. So I introduced the cartoon character pogo into the mix. He's the Doonesbury character that said, " we have faced the enemy, and it is us!". I began to respond to his ignorant posts just to dish back to him his moronic comments. An attempt at inciting the inciter. You can judge for yourself the results. I haven't posted as pogo since the first week of January. The guy is totally ate up with pogo. Brian posts as both Brian from Alton, and his alter ego pogo, or the many other names from St. Louis, MO. How can I be so sure? No two people could possibly be that stupid. Anyway, I don't have to respond to this idiot any longer. Every post as, or about pogo, by the lowlife troll brian means that my experiment was more successful than I ever could have imagined. I know that the experiment was ugly , it was a dirty job, but someone had to do it. Can hardly wait for his next dumb pogo posts. what a maroon this guy is.
picnic

Columbia, IL

#16 Jul 26, 2013
The picnic went really good. The night time band Kingdom of Solis was great, the fireworks were awesome. Everyone seemed to have a great time. Can't wait till the next picnic in the park.
pogo

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 26, 2013
Good night Jonboy.
Jonboy wrote:
This was a good community site for sharing information before Brian and Pogo down graded it.
Brian and Pogo have serious problems, too much idle time on their hands and may need to seek professional help. In other words, Get a Job!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Why there is Pogo again with another screen name. I can usually tell right off and never read past the first few words.
And yes he is a lowlife troll when he isn't doing someones dog
ha ha

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Jul 27, 2013
Brian wrote:
Why there is Pogo again with another screen name. I can usually tell right off and never read past the first few words.
I can tell right off that you are Monya. A low class fat ass troll from Mascoutah with no life!
lowlife trolls

Waterloo, IL

#20 Jul 27, 2013
Aw come on troll brain. You know that you read every word. You can usually tell right off eh? LOL! What a numb skull. Totally ate up with pogo. It's difficult to not reply to your ignorant posts just to point out your obvious lack of intelligence.
whatever

Belleville, IL

#21 Jul 28, 2013
Brian wrote:
Brian why don't you do something with your life besides being on all the topix's around constantly causing trouble and being stupid. You need to get a job and find a hobby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horseshoe lake park closed 2 min Grim Reaper 28
Dunstan's follies continue 13 min Grim Reaper 7
Welfare moms 1 hr foofoo 10
Kayla Pertee 2 hr reaally 1
Jospeh Todd Pertee (sr) 2 hr reaally 4
single and ready to mingle 3 hr Ken D 1
Any places that are open late/all night? (Nov '10) 4 hr Millymix 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages