Mrhs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Pagophagia is the condition that causes you to crave ice. Sometimes associated with an iron deficiency.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Thx. Wasn't in the dictionary. Guess I should have googled it.
Anonymous

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Haha thank you mrhs. You are correct. :)
mahz

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

all of that time in the military and you are only a sgt?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

pagophagia wrote:
Haha thank you mrhs. You are correct.:)
So, do you crave ice? That could be a bad thing. Ice has several slang definitions. For instance black market diamonds or crystal meth.
Anonymous

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

so sad.
mahz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

mahz wrote:
all of that time in the military and you are only a sgt?
And what is the highest rank for an enlisted man in the Army you dipshit imposter?
Bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

MAHZ Shut the F***up already...got a response to every damn thing huh? I just skimmed thru this thread and DAMN u seriously need a life. actually you need some therapy a shrink or something! normal sane ppl do not come up with shit like u have in this thread. Honey I suggest you get help and SOON! Ppl are not born evil, they become evil due to trauma, beatings, mental abuse...it's like your one of those dogs that have been badly abused that get to the point where they start attacking. I hope u get better and find peace within yourself. and if not, stay behind the computer screen because a personality like your's on this thread won't last in the real world u would be eaten alive sweety. Good Luck.
Bonedog

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Mahz is a puppet, he will dance like a little girl with hurt feelings. And no randy is not dead he's just "flying with the angels"
Bonedog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I think somebody has a crush...

Bonedog+mahs= love (sweet love)!!!
skarecky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

tiffany renee wrote:
First of all, I just want to say that I will miss Randy dearly for the rest of my life. He was charming, talented, funny, and more than all a loving person. he was an angel in my life, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it through the darkest part of my life without him. He was my rock for years. I had some of the best times of my life with him. Going to his concerts, just watching him play his guitar, camping, going to TN with his family, smeaking him off base every weekend at ft. leonardwood, seeing him get all his awards at ceremonies for being such a great soldier, going to the olypic torch run, winning pointfest tickets by royally pi$$ing off channel 4 news people... Lol. So mamy memories, too many to list, and many too personal. These last few years were no where near the sum of his life. I don't understand how people could be so obsessed with drama and hate, they would write some of the things said on this filthy site. I haven't felt the need to defend him, because I feel the terrible people spewing trash about him, OBVIOUSLY didn't know him, they're simply fishing for drama fueled entertainment for their undoubtedly tragic, lonely, boring lifes. Pray for these people. Maybe if god put some joy in their lives, they wouldn't try so hard to have others wallowing in misery. and pray for the whitehead family. What a terrible tragedy that wonderful family is enduring.
you dont remember me but I was one of randy's roommates during AIT at fort leonardwood. he was a great friend and when I found out about his passing I was very upset to hear it. I am very sorry for the things people have said about him on here.
Bibs

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Lmao everyone that Is her u can always tell by the grammar smh
Anonymous

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

You all really need to stop with your harassment. please our family has been through enough! Most of you do not even know the truth about what was really going on. He was very sick from his addiction and he is free from it at last! I'm asking you please with all this negativity because his parents are sick from depression and the Whitehead name is slander all over this damn website! Please go on to another topic one that really needs to be talked about like how to get heroin out of this town! Please and thank you! I love and miss you Randy Whitehead! may you rest in peace!
lesson

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Who was he dating when he passed?
Rick Whitehead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Before anyone can bash my brother take a good look at yourself and ask yourself what have you achieved in life. because the person that you are trying to bash has achieved more in his 30 years than any of you will ever achieve in your whole life.Lets See here ask yourself did you graduate high school did you graduate college do you got a college degree. Were you in a band that played on the radio was you anything or anywhere close to accomplish in anything what my brother did in his 30 years. and just so you all know it was not a heroin overdose it was a combination of prescription pills mixed with heroin that killed him. So if anyone else has anything else to say about Randy it needs to be about his achievements and accomplishments in life and not about the last couple months of his life. anyone who really knew him new what kind of person he really was and he don't deserve any of this. he would have never went on this stupid website to comment about anyone or anything are never down anyone or anybody for the problems they had in their life he would always try to help if he could.
Rick Whitehead

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Rick Whitehead wrote:
Before anyone can bash my brother take a good look at yourself and ask yourself what have you achieved in life. because the person that you are trying to bash has achieved more in his 30 years than any of you will ever achieve in your whole life.Lets See here ask yourself did you graduate high school did you graduate college do you got a college degree. Were you in a band that played on the radio was you anything or anywhere close to accomplish in anything what my brother did in his 30 years. and just so you all know it was not a heroin overdose it was a combination of prescription pills mixed with heroin that killed him. So if anyone else has anything else to say about Randy it needs to be about his achievements and accomplishments in life and not about the last couple months of his life. anyone who really knew him new what kind of person he really was and he don't deserve any of this. he would have never went on this stupid website to comment about anyone or anything are never down anyone or anybody for the problems they had in their life he would always try to help if he could.
not even to mention the things that he achieved in the military and him fighting for his country what have you all fought for
Good one

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Smart minds don't die of drugs.they win the fight.your weak.
disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

The haters and shit talkers are just jeallous because they can't understand how so many people could love a "scumbag junkie" (as they put it) with every fiber of their being when they themselves have nooone who loves or gives a shit about them!!! Randy at his lowest, was 100xs the man they could ever hope to be on their best day. And that realization makes them even more bitter than they were to begin with!!!! P was my brother from another mother and everyday I live my life without him a little more of me dies inside!!! Nothing that anybody says can take away our memories or the love and respect we have for him so push the fuck on!!!!!
Agree

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

disgusted wrote:
The haters and shit talkers are just jeallous because they can't understand how so many people could love a "scumbag junkie" (as they put it) with every fiber of their being when they themselves have nooone who loves or gives a shit about them!!! Randy at his lowest, was 100xs the man they could ever hope to be on their best day. And that realization makes them even more bitter than they were to begin with!!!! P was my brother from another mother and everyday I live my life without him a little more of me dies inside!!! Nothing that anybody says can take away our memories or the love and respect we have for him so push the fuck on!!!!!
well put!! Randy was awesome and I miss him like crazy , instead of everyone focusing on the things he did wrong people should try to focus on the things he did right. He was a great guy who loved everyone and could always make you smile, he was funny and easygoing and just all around cool. Rip randy miss u!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East St. Louis Discussions

Search the East St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
jack in the box 28 min afee93 3
Rust Bucket 2 hr iBinPharteen 12
josh crowin 3 hr Marie 1
Great Things Coming to Crest Hill 4 hr Tina the Doughnut Lady 13
Anyone know a Brandon Greene? 5 hr anon 3
jessica spink 5 hr lol 5
granite city works steel mill 5 hr My Opinion 10
•••
•••