school board election
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
poppa g

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Burnett is running again. Rumor has it that if he is re-elected, he plans to step down after a cpl months and then they will replace him for the remainder of his term with our former superintendent harry briggs. Like we need his antique ass back in there. Vote for the younger folk who have kids in our schools and care about their position.
Oh OH

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2013
poppa g wrote:
Burnett is running again. Rumor has it that if he is re-elected, he plans to step down after a cpl months and then they will replace him for the remainder of his term with our former superintendent harry briggs. Like we need his antique ass back in there. Vote for the younger folk who have kids in our schools and care about their position.
Briggs is on the board at SWIC. No way in hell he goes back to the Granite Board.
poppa g

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Gc politics at its finest. Thats wat i heard they planning to do. Briggs milked our city for $130000 a year for a long time as the super of schools. We dont need him for sure.
Old man

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2013
It's true. Deceiving the voters for personal gain. They like to point out other people's puke while they have it on there own back. Puppet and yes man need to go.
Witness

Staunton, IL

#5 Mar 21, 2013
You need to get Stearns out of there. He's as guilty of misconduct as Harshany.
Old man

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Ron Stearns? That's about the only one down there that is honest!
Perverts

Staunton, IL

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Old man wrote:
Ron Stearns? That's about the only one down there that is honest!
Really? So why did he dismiss the complaints about Harshany several years before someone else complained Huh? Why threaten a concerned parent for trying to do the right thing in making a formal complaint? Stearns condones a teacher to mess with the mind and manipulate the emotions of an adolescent just as long as the teacher doesn't tell them he loves them.
Perverts

Staunton, IL

#8 Mar 21, 2013
Stearns believed the misconductful teacher and his lying wife, but a great majority of the citizens did as well, so I guess it was alright to bury his own misconduct and get away with it too.
Perverts

Staunton, IL

#9 Mar 21, 2013
The original complaint was made to Stearns nearly three years before someone else complained and when it was, Stearns threatened harassment charges and then called DCFS when I left upset. Some leaders you got there!
Old man

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Good point! I was unaware.
AttaBoy

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2013
For anyone who can't figure it out "Perverts" is Holly the loser returning with yet another screen name. Poor Holly.
perverts

Staunton, IL

#12 Mar 21, 2013
AttaBoy wrote:
For anyone who can't figure it out "Perverts" is Holly the loser returning with yet another screen name. Poor Holly.
You're the fool who let a child abuser teach your kids because he was attractive. It's you who is pitied.
perverts

Staunton, IL

#13 Mar 21, 2013
He nor his child endangering wife are allowed anywhere near mine! I know better than to call it like I see it when there's more to a book than looks!
The teacher got away with lying through his teeth and that whre helped him succeed.

Call me delusional all you want, but it is you that is pitied because it's your kids you let him corrupt and he has sacrificed their welfare for his pleasure, just as she sacrificed the safety and welfare of a kid for her pleasure. They made a great team didn't they? Putting on appearances of leadership all those years but really teaching your kids NOT TO CARE!

And why would any of you think that wrong, so many of you yourselves told me, either "nobody cares," or as Stearns showed me, those who try do the right thing will have their concerns dismissed, be threatened charges for harassment, and have DCFS called on them!

He did what you said Stearns, had me charged for having concerns about his misconduct! Shame on me for trying to be decent and caring to do the right thing, huh?
perverts

Staunton, IL

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Child abuser supporters!
perverts

Staunton, IL

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Don't mind me right, I'm just a "delusional little girl" because to everyone who didn't experience them as I did, they LOOK moral!
perverts

Staunton, IL

#16 Mar 21, 2013
THEY'RE CHILD ABUSERS! And those working at the school board SUPPORTED THEM! Being an adult now, doesn't erase their deeds towards me then!
AttaBoy

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Yawn. For someone you now hate so much you sure as hell wanted to get him in the sack a few years back.
perverts

Staunton, IL

#18 Mar 21, 2013
GO ON, LET THEM CHILD ABUSERS TEACH YOUR KIDS THAT THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT TO THEM AND GET AWAY WITH IT! Because whose going to be believed? The teacher with his "innocent" wife to verify, or the adult woman who was a kid that witnessed both their conduct who had to grow up with everybody calling her delusional over it?

YOU CHILD ABUSER SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!
perverts

Staunton, IL

#19 Mar 21, 2013
AttaBoy wrote:
Yawn. For someone you now hate so much you sure as hell wanted to get him in the sack a few years back.
I thought I loved him, but it's even written in the bible the heart is deceitful. I was a kid, and I thought I loved him, but he subjected me to a lot of abuse for someone who knew I loved him and I'm not that little girl anymore.
perverts

Staunton, IL

#20 Mar 21, 2013
He KNEW and took FULL ADVANTAGE, as did the grown woman who took the phone from him and tried to trouble me FOR HIS DEEDS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Wilson 5 hr Randi 24
Monya 6 hr The Don 10
Ribley 7 hr nosy rosey 3
Monday Open Weight Chaplenge on Godin 9 hr upyuranus 7
Any scrappers? 10 hr Dont 10
Eddie sturgeon and Ashly crumitt 12 hr Clueless 1
whos the best and the worst teacher at bluffview (Oct '09) 14 hr Some guy 48

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance