First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the cold one

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Feb 5, 2013
i got a great job,no kids, my own ride,own my home but im with Rick on this one, lmao
Available

United States

#24 Feb 5, 2013
I fall in this category but I'm betting you don't have a good job or your own place. Have you ever been in Kettler? What kinda meds are you on? Do you do heroin or meth? Are you a serial cheater? How many "baby daddy's" do you have?
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Feb 5, 2013
No wife, no kids, good job, own house, paid off.

So how fat are you? I bet on a 1 to 10 scale your about a 3 or 4. That's why you can't find a good man.
Long dong daddy

Granite City, IL

#26 Feb 5, 2013
I have no kids that I know of. I don't pull out or call in the morning so who knows :)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#27 Feb 5, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
No wife, no kids, good job, own house, paid off.
So how fat are you? I bet on a 1 to 10 scale your about a 3 or 4. That's why you can't find a good man.
Bwahahahahahaha! Careful Citizen! She may have already exhausted herself trolling Casual Encounters on Craigs List!
1958 granite lady

Collinsville, IL

#28 Feb 5, 2013
I am blessed to have found one. Granite born and raised, he has been a part of my heart since 1995. He has no children of his own, but has been an awesome dad to my 2 kids. He works, served in the military for 18 years and will help anyone who asks. So hang in there "need a man". I always tell him that I had to kiss alot of princes before I found my frog. I went outside the box to find my treasure and joy.
okayyy

Granite City, IL

#29 Feb 5, 2013
1958 granite lady wrote:
I am blessed to have found one. Granite born and raised, he has been a part of my heart since 1995. He has no children of his own, but has been an awesome dad to my 2 kids. He works, served in the military for 18 years and will help anyone who asks. So hang in there "need a man". I always tell him that I had to kiss alot of princes before I found my frog. I went outside the box to find my treasure and joy.
Ewww! Does he really look like a frog and if so why didn't you just "settle" for one of the many princes before him? Now that you mention it though I have noticed quite a few amphibian looking men in town. LOL!
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#30 Feb 6, 2013
Why would a man in GC pay child support? Wouldn't that cause welfare complications for the mother?
Concerned Citizen

United States

#32 Feb 6, 2013
okayyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww! Does he really look like a frog and if so why didn't you just "settle" for one of the many princes before him? Now that you mention it though I have noticed quite a few amphibian looking men in town. LOL!
amphibians? I thought they were lizards?
iBinPharteen

Edwardsville, IL

#33 Feb 6, 2013
Brian wrote:
Why would a man in GC pay child support? Wouldn't that cause welfare complications for the mother?
not if they are not married.... Use link to buy the essentials and man's money for toys. Almost criminal, but happens every day of the week!
1958 granite lady

Collinsville, IL

#34 Feb 6, 2013
okayyy wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you ? 12,13 ? It's a play on words. He is a very handsome man. Maturity is looking beyond appearances. When it's time for you to find the "right one", look at the heart, not just the face.
Anonymous

Prairie Village, KS

#35 Feb 6, 2013
1958 granite lady wrote:
<quoted text> How old are you ? 12,13 ? It's a play on words. He is a very handsome man. Maturity is looking beyond appearances. When it's time for you to find the "right one", look at the heart, not just the face.
exactly, relationships built on more than looks last longer. He might be gorgous and built but cheat on you every chance he gets.. I think a man with a good heart and takes care of his family to be very attractive. Ps. I wouldnt meet any on the internet or bars either lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#36 Feb 6, 2013
So why do the nice guys usually finish last? That old saying does have some truth to it.
unreal

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Feb 6, 2013
need a man wrote:
Are there any men in GC without any kids that doesn't pay child support maybe have a job and their own place and their own ride, they seem to be scarce. Anyone know of any please let me know!
are you looking for a guy to help raise your gaggle of F Tards you have running around your trailer........no way beeeooootttcchhhhhhh no one wants to raise thos inbreads so stop asking and get a job and do it your damn self..........
1958 granite lady

Collinsville, IL

#38 Feb 6, 2013
hazel33 wrote:
<quoted text> exactly, relationships built on more than looks last longer. He might be gorgous and built but cheat on you every chance he gets.. I think a man with a good heart and takes care of his family to be very attractive. Ps. I wouldnt meet any on the internet or bars either lol
My sweetie has the most amazing blue eyes and salt-n-pepper hair, a great sense of humor, is kind and a retired military man. He still melts my heart. What girls nowadays call good looking, are so full of themselves. I thank God for him everyday. Always look at a person's heart.
1958 granite lady

Collinsville, IL

#39 Feb 6, 2013
shlisten wrote:
So why do the nice guys usually finish last? That old saying does have some truth to it.
They finish last because they have manners and are gentlemanlly enough, that they step aside and wait their turn. Save the best for last. To all men : if this is you, you're the best !!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#40 Feb 6, 2013
Good answer 1958 granite lady. I agree.
truth

United States

#41 Feb 6, 2013
shlisten wrote:
Cause b!tches are stupid.
how to find one

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Feb 7, 2013
I am middle aged, I have several college degrees, a great job, I made 85000 last year. I do not drink, have no kids, dont use drugs or smoke. I do not hang out in bars at all. I do go to church. I have done so for many years. I am not bad looking at all. The problem is that I have a wife. If you want a good man,try going to different churches. They are out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabetha riggs 35 min lol 6
Kenny is a sissy 40 min Monya rollo 4
Addicts in Recovery 59 min friend 25
Christina and krista 1 hr friend 15
cassie 1 hr friend 6
Sexy tattooed chick with kids 1 hr friend 16
The mill 1 hr friend 133

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance