First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need a man

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Are there any men in GC without any kids that doesn't pay child support maybe have a job and their own place and their own ride, they seem to be scarce. Anyone know of any please let me know!
ohwowz

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2013
need a man wrote:
Are there any men in GC without any kids that doesn't pay child support maybe have a job and their own place and their own ride, they seem to be scarce. Anyone know of any please let me know!
A gc boy...sorry no men in this town lol...with a job, no child support, no kids, his own place a ride?? Hmm sweetie go look somewhere else. Good luck finding one in this town! Lol

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2013
You might find that guy in GC. But first consider Marilyn Munster. She was a perfectly normal person ... One uncle was some kind of frankenstein goofball, another uncle was a vampire and a mad scientist, a mother who was a slutty vampire, no father or mother, and the cops were always at their house.
I'd say that about sums up your pickings round here. just sayin
Uh Huh

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Feb 4, 2013
WTH?
lol
ohwowz

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Blackanchors wrote:
You might find that guy in GC. But first consider Marilyn Munster. She was a perfectly normal person ... One uncle was some kind of frankenstein goofball, another uncle was a vampire and a mad scientist, a mother who was a slutty vampire, no father or mother, and the cops were always at their house.
I'd say that about sums up your pickings round here. just sayin
Lmao yepp!
RICK

Granite City, IL

#6 Feb 4, 2013
WHY u ask . you got 5 . and need a daddy
Singlenokidshasr idejobpad

Granite City, IL

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Rick,,,,,,,,,you know that's what's up! lol
HACK PATOOEY

Granite City, IL

#8 Feb 4, 2013
hey NEED A MAN...I'm sure you're childless, have a killer job, and no baggage whatsoever. That's why you're begging for the perfect man on Topix, right?
me

United States

#9 Feb 4, 2013
I have no kids and a job my own place a ride and I don't pay child support and what do ya know I live In GC. Any certain age because I'm under 30.
HACK PATOOEY

Granite City, IL

#10 Feb 4, 2013
It's a trap! IT'S A TRAP!!!
poster child

Granite City, IL

#12 Feb 4, 2013
me wrote:
I have no kids and a job my own place a ride and I don't pay child support and what do ya know I live In GC. Any certain age because I'm undoer 30.
What part of granite are you from? Probably somewhere on the outskirts? Do u have a gf? Do you 2 live together? Does she pay all the bills? Where do u work? Jack n the box or pizza hut?
poster child

Granite City, IL

#13 Feb 4, 2013
And I bet u got your ride given to u
me

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2013
I have a good job, nice ride and a home and no nothing was handed to me. You know better than to mention names on here especially your own. So no names, but u do have a gf for right now, still testing the water with her. She has kids. I'm one call away from her friend stealing me away from her. So inbox me already this has been years in the making. Ladies if you want to know how someone feels about you after years of knowing eachother then just secretly ask!
poster child

Granite City, IL

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Wondering if your name starts with a D?
poster child

Granite City, IL

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I want to make sure I have the right person.
lol

Granite City, IL

#18 Feb 4, 2013
I dated a man in his early 30's that meets that criteria from gc. No kids, good job, his own house and 2 vehicles. It didn't work out because he was a little immature for my taste, but we're still friends.
squitz

Granite City, IL

#19 Feb 4, 2013
There are plenty of men in g.c. without kids. Theyre just all drunks, drug addicts, or users. There would be so many g.c. skanks knocked up or already having children, without the sperm donors not using a jimmy or cheating. It works both ways here.
ohwowz

United States

#20 Feb 4, 2013
me wrote:
I have a good job, nice ride and a home and no nothing was handed to me. You know better than to mention names on here especially your own. So no names, but u do have a gf for right now, still testing the water with her. She has kids. I'm one call away from her friend stealing me away from her. So inbox me already this has been years in the making. Ladies if you want to know how someone feels about you after years of knowing eachother then just secretly ask!
And hes a cheater!!! Lol
Cant ever find a good guy in this town lol
honest abe..

Granite City, IL

#21 Feb 5, 2013
RICK wrote:
WHY u ask . you got 5 . and need a daddy
lmfao....for real! This is great shit.
honest abe..

Granite City, IL

#22 Feb 5, 2013
HACK PATOOEY wrote:
hey NEED A MAN...I'm sure you're childless, have a killer job, and no baggage whatsoever. That's why you're begging for the perfect man on Topix, right?
Amen to that! Who in the hell in their right mind would come to this site to hunt for a man/women! Not all of us are Hoosiers and drug addicts on here, but damn there is no way in hell I would ever date anyone off the Internet, let alone on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbor moved 1 hr madtown 1
bar room fight 2 hr Derek 5
Pee wee Penrod Greg Penrod 2 hr Ex-neighbor 3
Local Man Victim of Hit and Run in Cahokia 3 hr Qwertykay 8
tiffany perry 3 hr FACTS 2
Replace Food Stamp Benefits With Canned Goods 5 hr mahz 27
Day trip 5 hr Chop choo 1

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance