First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mind Your Own Business

Hume, MO

#101 Jan 30, 2013
Facts only wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of those other comments were made by people that used to work there and some were made by people that shopped in there and said they would never go back so I don't have "preconceived ideas". I don't need to open a store because there are 3 other stores in Cahokia. I said earlier that Brian has no conscious because he continues to do what he knows is wrong and apparently you don't have one either because you are condoning what he is doing. You are no better then he is. Having high standards is better then having none at all.
Apparently, you still do not understand the difference between hearsay and proof. Solid proof would make such a big difference in my opinion of your efforts to attack the credibility of another person. Therefore, the burden of proof rests on you. So far, you have not proven anything. As I have told you before, hearsay does not count as proof. You seem to ignore this actual fact and just keep rambling on about your so-called honorable intentions to protect the sadly, ill-informed, poor members of our society. skills!
Also, your futile assault on my character does not bode well for you; and makes your remarks seem like a feeble attempt in trying to convince others about your seemingly honorable intent as protector of the unfortunate who need your high standards of conscience. I am surprised that you think that the other stores in Cahokia would be up to your honorable high standards.
Are you brave enough to confront Brian with your accusations about his store or will you continue to hide behind your keyboard?
Facts only

United States

#102 Feb 2, 2013
Mind Your Own Business wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, you still do not understand the difference between hearsay and proof. Solid proof would make such a big difference in my opinion of your efforts to attack the credibility of another person. Therefore, the burden of proof rests on you. So far, you have not proven anything. As I have told you before, hearsay does not count as proof. You seem to ignore this actual fact and just keep rambling on about your so-called honorable intentions to protect the sadly, ill-informed, poor members of our society. skills!
Also, your futile assault on my character does not bode well for you; and makes your remarks seem like a feeble attempt in trying to convince others about your seemingly honorable intent as protector of the unfortunate who need your high standards of conscience. I am surprised that you think that the other stores in Cahokia would be up to your honorable high standards.
Are you brave enough to confront Brian with your accusations about his store or will you continue to hide behind your keyboard?
I don't have to prove anything to you. The proof would have to go to the Labor Board, OSHA and the Health Dept. If you are such good friends with Brian you KNOW what I've said is true. If you're not then why do you care? Go in there look around, talk to employees and find out.
Any attempt to assualt your character was just an opinion just like your opinion of me. I'm not ignoring any facts I am stating them but you want to turn your back on them. As for confronting Brian, I don't have to, he knows the truth. He also knows what he is doing is wrong. His employees have also tried to tell him. His employees have also tried to help him but he just calls them "stupid" and "retarded". Nice names to call your employees.
I have a real good idea, why don't you have Brian prove me wrong? He can't.
simple solution

United States

#103 Feb 2, 2013
If you don't like that nasty, filthy, stinkin store then don't shop there!!
Just my opinion

East Alton, IL

#104 Feb 2, 2013
Why does that place stink? It smells like decaying meat. I went it there a couple times and it always smelled bad. I stopped going there. It is dirty too. I wonder why the health department has not closed the place down. If that store was in a good neighborhood like Waterloo or something, it would have been closed already. I don't understand why the stores in a poor area are allowed to operate like this. This happens all the time. Poorer people should have the same sanitary and health conditions in grocery stores as other people. It would be interesting to know the name of the person who inspects that store. They are obviously not doing their job.
ha ha

United States

#105 Feb 2, 2013
Just my opinion wrote:
Why does that place stink? It smells like decaying meat. I went it there a couple times and it always smelled bad. I stopped going there. It is dirty too. I wonder why the health department has not closed the place down. If that store was in a good neighborhood like Waterloo or something, it would have been closed already. I don't understand why the stores in a poor area are allowed to operate like this. This happens all the time. Poorer people should have the same sanitary and health conditions in grocery stores as other people. It would be interesting to know the name of the person who inspects that store. They are obviously not doing their job.
Stores like that cater to the poor welfare people, black and white that have no transportation to drive to a better store. You have people like Pop's Girl, Blisterod, Brian and the rest of the retarded surviving members of there families that love's that store even if the occasionally have to fight the rats over the food in the dumpsters.
If a rat bites them, then the rat will soon die of AIDS and since these nonworking welfare bums have Medicaid they get free medical attention. To me that's discriminating agains't rats. The rats eat a lot less than these hogs do and have never given anyone the AID'S virus and also have been known to fight Pop's Girl over a bottle of Rolaids that she was trying to steal.
The manager of the store banned the hogs from the store and kept the rats as security to keep them out.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#106 Feb 2, 2013
Cahokia has always smelled from the refinery, chemical plants and that gawd awful trucker
ha ha

Edwardsville, IL

#107 Feb 2, 2013
Brian wrote:
Cahokia has always smelled from the refinery, chemical plants and that gawd awful trucker
Gawd Pop's Girl, is that he best you can come up with?
Everyone in Cahokia knows that you were white trash when you were a teenager and screwed every black member of the football team.
Do the world a favor and kill yourself you skanky white trash!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clown sightings 22 min bozo 22
Rob schrader busted 1 hr Foofoo 1
Saturday Night wreck and aftermath (Jun '15) 2 hr Do not run 7
voyeurism 2 hr craycray 1
Who is chronic love? (Jun '15) 6 hr Southpaw3003 7
Dunstan's follies 6 hr Foofoo 2
us steel layoffs or closing down? (Jan '15) 7 hr Whatever 407

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance