First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Mar 5, 2013
You are asking people who don't even care enough about themselves to not be POS drug addicts and you expect them to care about others? That's not realistic.
Since you mentioned it

Belleville, IL

#22 Mar 5, 2013
really wrote:
They said GCPD had been actively looking for this guy for nearly 30 days when he walked right in front of their squad car with the bottle of dope in his hand!! So glad our police department is stepping up their game on patrols and taking tip offs more seriously... I'm tired of the negativity that comes with being from Granite. We need to be the change in this town, take back our community, and save the future of our children!!!
Some of the negativity stems from the sad, illiterate and hateful posts in this forum, on such captivating issues as who is the biggest ho in granite, or who r scumbags you know, etc. Forgive the grammar, I'm paraphrasing. This forum itself reflects poorly on GC.
openyoureyes

Riverside, MO

#23 Mar 5, 2013
Everybody acts like Granite City is the only shit hole in the state !! Take a look around people, this whole damn country is going to Hell in a hand basket and noone wants to do anything but sit on their computer and bicker back and forth over dumb shit !! Everybody just accepts things for the way they are instead of comming together as a community and doing something to change it. Its getting worse by the second and going to keep getting worse until everyone wakes the hell up !!!
who cares

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Mar 6, 2013
have you looked hell opened up a long time ago, but your right,people need to take a stand, but if we do then we in the wrong, so thats why people are like they are, it was much nicer when you could slap the dumb out of stupid people that seemed to work when i was a kid,
openyoureyes

Riverside, MO

#25 Mar 6, 2013
who cares wrote:
have you looked hell opened up a long time ago, but your right,people need to take a stand, but if we do then we in the wrong, so thats why people are like they are, it was much nicer when you could slap the dumb out of stupid people that seemed to work when i was a kid,
I too remember the good old days !! Everyone is so damn pc now a days and more concerned with the rights of the "poor criminals" than a decent place to live for the law abiding people of the community !! That or either they are of the "I ain't no snitch" mentality and are perfectly fine with watching dope fiends infest what was once a nice place to raise a family !! It makes me sick. I was raised to not be a snitch and to mind your own business too, but there comes a time when enough is enough and you have to make it your business... or you might as well move your kids to E. St.Louis and take your chances there because that's where town is heading if "somebody" don't do something !!!
who cares

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Mar 8, 2013
back in the day even the cops turned a blind eye when a perv or drug head got beat for hurting a kid, now its a hate crime and they get a star for a so called good deed, a real shame!! the pc world it a joke just look around!!
onemadmomma

Granite City, IL

#27 Mar 8, 2013
its me who are you it was my house he broke into..didnt know if i knew you or not
heartless

Wright City, MO

#28 Sep 20, 2013
its me wrote:
wow "steven russell"...he gets around.he just broke in a house over the weekend 2 and he just got out of jail not to long ago..
yeah hes back in the joint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much real estate tax already goes to the sc... 29 min RYAN 34756 4
Michelle Ralls 1 hr inou 23
Tasha Andrews/Shea 1 hr awesomemommyof2 205
i nominate tasha andrews shea queen of sluts an... 1 hr awesomemommyof2 7
Charlene bubtrain stripped/beat up 3 hr Alan Harper 42
Topix is the most horrible thing to hit the int... 5 hr Alan Harper 59
Bartenders 5 hr ihatebeer 3
More from around the web

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE