Rolling Meth Lab on Benton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SMH

Granite City, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Has anyone heard about this. I drove down Benton earlier and they had the street closed off with a fire truck. It is sad to said but immediately thought " probably a meth lab". Then someone mentioned it actually was and it was on the news. Just wondering if anyone had heard anything.
Long dong daddy

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Hell yeah granite city way to keep us on the map for stayin classy!
Huh

Tulsa, OK

#3 Mar 3, 2013
I heard about it, but have not heard who it involved. Does anyone know?!? Just one more junkie off the street. Good job GCPD for actually doing your job!:D
News flash

East Saint Louis, IL

#4 Mar 3, 2013
The dude was walking down the street. Doesn't mean he lives in Gc. He is probably a homeless drug dealer from collinsville or Edwardsville.
tired of BS

Collinsville, IL

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Doubt it, probably Granite trash!
really

Granite City, IL

#6 Mar 3, 2013
They said GCPD had been actively looking for this guy for nearly 30 days when he walked right in front of their squad car with the bottle of dope in his hand!! So glad our police department is stepping up their game on patrols and taking tip offs more seriously... I'm tired of the negativity that comes with being from Granite. We need to be the change in this town, take back our community, and save the future of our children!!!
tired of BS

Collinsville, IL

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Great idea "Really", however it starts at home and if there aren't consequences at home, that is when these kinds of things happen!
Long dong daddy

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2013
The guy had the right idea of walking around with it in his hand I mean ya never know when your batch is going to be done and you got to try it out to make sure it's good. Next time I hope it blows up in his hand.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Anyone find out who it was yet?
Uh Huh

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Mar 4, 2013
Remember a while ago some women was walking around for hours 'shakin-n-baking' at a Missouri Walmart? They had her on video through out the store for literally hours making meth before anyone realized what was happening.
Uh Huh

Edwardsville, IL

#11 Mar 4, 2013
Correction, my bad, it was in Oklahoma , you can google it.
intrigued

Granite City, IL

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Who was it that was busted walking around?
Concerned Citizen

Collinsville, IL

#13 Mar 4, 2013
It's not a rolling meth lab, it's a guy cooking meth in a soda bottle. If I heat up a can of beans in the campfire I have not created a rolling kitchen.
jenn

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
It's not a rolling meth lab, it's a guy cooking meth in a soda bottle. If I heat up a can of beans in the campfire I have not created a rolling kitchen.
hell yes it does
really

Granite City, IL

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Yes it starts at home but guess what.. You're parents could be pastors, police officers, and even teachers, and you as a teen could betray them and go against every moral they instilled in you. The media and each generation glamorize drugs and that "carefree" lifestyle way to much. I truly believe we all could use more information and education on how drugs affect everyone individually.
Anonymous

Kansas City, KS

#16 Mar 5, 2013
I heard it was Steve Russell and some 18 year old sluts he'll end up back in his cage soon...
its me

Granite City, IL

#17 Mar 5, 2013
wow "steven russell"...he gets around.he just broke in a house over the weekend 2 and he just got out of jail not to long ago..
Concerned Citizen

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2013
really wrote:
I truly believe we all could use more information and education on how drugs affect everyone individually.
It's GC. Look around you.
Long dong daddy

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2013
What really makes me mad is what if somehow this guy lost that bottle or anything like that and a kid got ahold of it, them things blow up. Or if a kid took a drink of it because they don't know any better. That no good hoosier, if your gonna make meth do it at home so if something happens only the junkie gets hurt and I don't care if that happens
Uh Huh

Edwardsville, IL

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Or at least buy a piece of crap RV and drive out to the desert and cook the crap! Jeez! Don't these fools learn anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 24 min Princess Hey 3,529
funny slurps equals itchy herps 4 hr Archibald 12
Bullying claims exagerated 7 hr KatieBar 62
Sierra Smart (Sep '12) 9 hr boo 2
Paul barnett 9 hr jap 12
Amazon rejects Metro area 10 hr Ed H 14
truck stuck on island 12 hr wowza 15

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance