Animal Control - Really??

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Who is the person that always post about animal control? Talking about how you can adopt from there? We have a ass for an animal control officer. Never have I experienced such a rude man. How does this person keep his job? He obviously doesn't care about the animals. Why would you hire someone in that position that can't be nice to someone looking for their pet. Sorry you actually had to do your job dude! I'm sure it was very stressful for you. You guys want a job where you can sit on your ass and do nothing but be rude to people. Put your application in at Animal Control. Obviously some city employees need a course in how to deal with the public. No wonder there aren't many adoptions.
hmmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 1, 2013
i never had a problem with him. not sure who you dealt with, but , the man i know has pets of his own and whenever i dealt with him he was never rude. Maybe you got off on the wrong foot and maybe you came across as the ass to him.
please

Granite City, IL

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Your probably just pizzed that you can't animal hoard anymore. The men who work for AC aren't bad people and they do their job right. I'm sure that is why your mad.
wow you are so cool

Granite City, IL

#4 Apr 1, 2013
please wrote:
Your probably just pizzed that you can't animal hoard anymore. The men who work for AC aren't bad people and they do their job right. I'm sure that is why your mad.
Why would you be a butthole for no reason? His post stated that he was looking for a lost pet.
duhhhh

Belleville, IL

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Welcome to Granite City, aka Mayberry. Not one of the government offices around here is professional. They all let their personal BS interfere with their job as government servant.
SayWhat2

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Mayberry?? really?? lmao!! far from it!! i wish!!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Apr 2, 2013
If you call 2 dogs hoarding then I guess your right "Please". AThere is 1 nice guy there but he wasn't there. Probably too nice and got rid of him. I'm sure when I called and said " I would like to check to see if my dog is there he got out this morning when my Grandson opened the door".... I was being an ass and deserved for him to be rude to me.
Woofs

Raleigh, NC

#8 Apr 2, 2013
We used to have a guy named Carl that was very nice. When I volunteered at the APA, he would call with highly adoptable pets and hand them over to us so we could place them in a new home in lieu of being sent to Madison County Animal Control in Edwardsville.
I hate heroin

Granite City, IL

#9 Apr 2, 2013
I never had problems with them either. They are always very helpful when one of my dogs escape. Bad attitude creates bad attitude.
Observer

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Apr 2, 2013
I think Animal control people in Granite city are controlling the wrong animals. :)
jdoes

Granite City, IL

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Woofs wrote:
We used to have a guy named Carl that was very nice. When I volunteered at the APA, he would call with highly adoptable pets and hand them over to us so we could place them in a new home in lieu of being sent to Madison County Animal Control in Edwardsville.
carl still works there. He is very nice and has helped me twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... 27 min ha ha 6
Looking for Mike Denson (Mar '15) 37 min Devin Ponder 109
agains the law 40 min Matt 4
Ask the Pastor 50 min WHITETRASHTRAILER... 49
Anyone know Billie Cottle 1 hr Sandy Cage 34
Electric bill 1 hr Sandy Cage 15
the grave sight Kirkpatrick homes are built on 1 hr WHITETRASHTRAILER... 6

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance