Gutter ball: Burglars caught hiding in Granite City bowling alley

Feb 13, 2013 Full story: Belleville News Democrat 17

Ronald J. Wiggins, 33, and Russell S. Harned, 40, were charged in connection with a burglary at about 6 a.m. Tuesday at AMF Bowland on Nameoki Road in Granite City.

Full Story
Uh Huh

Troy, IL

#1 Feb 13, 2013
What a bunch of ignorant trash and its not like these two nincompoops are youngsters either. I hope they get sent away.
wtf

Murphysboro, IL

#2 Feb 13, 2013
i guess they figured no one would have an alarm set out there! coupla boobs ya got der! lmao!
Dave

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Not Ronnie he wouldn't steal or break the law ! That boy got rap sheet from here to Mexico .

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Bye Bye Ronnie. Guess you will never learn.

Your father, who worked hard for a living, would be sooo ashamed of you.
huh

Murphysboro, IL

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Doesn't that guy own R&R Roofing?

Location hidden

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Does which guy own R&R?
huh

Murphysboro, IL

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Ronald
rukiddingme

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2013
You mean hard workin coke dealer ! Where do you think Ronnies drug use started ???? Where did you think he was gonna end up in life when his daddy was feeding him coke at ripe age of 12 or 13 yrs old !? I know, he was feeding it to all of us KIDS !

Location hidden

#9 Feb 13, 2013
I do not know about the coke but I do know his father was not a thief and worked for his money.
1958 granite lady

Collinsville, IL

#10 Feb 14, 2013
I knew Ronnie's dad, too. He gave his son everything and he would be so sad to see this.
Kenny

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2013
1958 granite lady wrote:
I knew Ronnie's dad, too. He gave his son everything and he would be so sad to see this.
. Did he little Ronnie get busted again for robbery at the bowling alley or at home ? Maybe he was just looking for a place to sleep , just because he got busted 3-4 times before don't mean he did it this time .
tripe

Granite City, IL

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Ronnie deserves to be locked up for life how many times and multiple felonies does it take? Maybe he will rob someone's house when he gets out and they blast a nice big hole in his head!
wtf

Belleville, IL

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>. Did he little Ronnie get busted again for robbery at the bowling alley or at home ? Maybe he was just looking for a place to sleep , just because he got busted 3-4 times before don't mean he did it this time .
uhm..i think when MAD-COW po-po get the alarm and they find your dumbass in a freekin storage room on the premises...i would say...he did it!! dumass!!
Gino

United States

#19 Feb 15, 2013
huh wrote:
Ronald
. R-R did a good job on my house ! But all my tools did disappear ;(, but it could been the guy down the road . Never know .
gc girl

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 18, 2014
wow, does anybody know these guys and if they do some of their ex girlfriends? just wondering
captain obvious

Granite City, IL

#21 Apr 22, 2014
gc girl wrote:
wow, does anybody know these guys and if they do some of their ex girlfriends? just wondering
what difference does it make? if you know him then you know that answer, if not then it's none of your business. if you want to put somebody on blast do it yourself And don't try to get others to do it for you.
gc girl

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Apr 22, 2014
whats your problem captain obvious? i'm not the one that posted this post. chill out. is one of these guys your boyfriend or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tasha Andrews-What kind of Mother are you? 2 hr Seriously 17
fake hating coward,hiding behind fake names!! 3 hr Tanya 14
Bill Cosby Serial Rapist 4 hr Politically Incor... 20
The musings of an old drunk 4 hr Truth 2
JM Photography 4 hr mahz 1
Clean this town up 5 hr goodlifed 3
back stabbing dope feind so called friends/family 5 hr Edddies 4
East St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

East St. Louis People Search