Schnucks Attack April 11, 2013

Posted in the East St. Louis Forum

citizen of g c

Granite City, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2013
What ever happened to the man and woman attacked at GC Schnucks? Did Schnucks help them? Did she recover? She was hurt pretty bad. He was shot at. Did they catch the people that attacked them?
iBinPharteen

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Probably helped them the same way all those cardholders got helped with their security blunder.
bigb

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2013
I havent heard anything it wasnt on the news either more then likely achnuxka paid alot of money to the news stations to.cover it up so people will continie to shope there cuz ya know theyre thefriendliest stores in town I was there the nigh it happened too and their were like ten cop cars
jaxx wife

Granite City, IL

#4 Jun 22, 2013
bigb wrote:
I havent heard anything it wasnt on the news either more then likely achnuxka paid alot of money to the news stations to.cover it up so people will continie to shope there cuz ya know theyre thefriendliest stores in town I was there the nigh it happened too and their were like ten cop cars
the blonde on the ground?
that was me laying face down in parking slot #2 with my head bashed open. Thanks to Gabriel for help!
Anonymous

Granite City, IL

#5 Jun 22, 2013
There is a Attorney in St Louis filing a class action suit against Schnucks over the credit and debit cards.
jaxx wife

Granite City, IL

#6 Jun 22, 2013
Dirttrackin wrote:
There is a Attorney in St Louis filing a class action suit against Schnucks over the credit and debit cards.
Yeah I called them . They don't care about attempted murder. That's what gcpd is calling it.
Hoosier Daddy

Granite City, IL

#7 Jun 22, 2013
I think there's more to this story than is being told.And, just wondering why people think this is Schucks fault ?
jaxx wife

Granite City, IL

#8 Jun 22, 2013
Hoosier Daddy wrote:
I think there's more to this story than is being told.And, just wondering why people think this is Schucks fault ?
No security no cameras no protection for customers. So what's your take? Was I there for more than a birthday cake?
Hoosier Daddy

Granite City, IL

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Why did they attack you?,Did they rob you or just do it for no reason?
anon

United States

#10 Jun 22, 2013
They have security every night now, just so everyone knows.
jaxx wife

Granite City, IL

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Hoosier Daddy wrote:
Why did they attack you?,Did they rob you or just do it for no reason?
I don't know why. I was putting a cake in my car and they hit me from behind. Ask them. Ask Ron fisher what they took. Ask the ambulance guys about my injuries. Ask my husband about almost getting shot in the face. Hoosier!
lol

Riverside, MO

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Yea that's bullcrap that you go to the store and that shit happened.I always watch my back were ever I go.
jaxx wife

Granite City, IL

#13 Jun 22, 2013
lol wrote:
Yea that's bullcrap that you go to the store and that shit happened.I always watch my back were ever I go.
Channel 4 news. Tom the store manager. Set Ron fisher of gcpd. Yeah I made it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maria Armstrong 34 min Politically Incor... 2
Biggest Sluts in Plant Granite? 1 hr Eville_Eddy 1
Topix is the most horrible thing to hit the int... 1 hr Alan Harper 82
kabrina madget 1 hr Lilmexico 3
Charlene bubtrain stripped/beat up 2 hr GC Dweller 44
looks like chuckie caught up with mark marti 2 hr meco 3
Bartenders 2 hr honor 5
More from around the web

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]