What a great day at Walmart

What a great day at Walmart

Posted in the East St. Louis Forum

Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I just couldnt believe it. People weer friendly. They didnt look like crack hoes. The place was pleasant
Then I realized I was at the Highland Walmart and not the Cahokia one
Wow...talk about day and night differences. And it was safe to walk out on the parking lot too!
Bryan

East Saint Louis, IL

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Brian wrote:
I just couldnt believe it. People weer friendly. They didnt look like crack hoes. The place was pleasant
Then I realized I was at the Highland Walmart and not the Cahokia one
Wow...talk about day and night differences. And it was safe to walk out on the parking lot too!
Hi, I am Bryan Fuddrucker. Hear me roar-more useless bs.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#3 Feb 4, 2013
No copycat losers, Trucker types nor any panhandlers. better yet even though it was close to link card day the store was not overcrowded and full of trash
just us 2

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
If you want to talk about something why don't you talk about something serious like the bank that was robbed in Columbia? You would rather talk stupid crap that no one cares about. You just try anything to insult Cahokia. Now you know that crime is everywhere.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Someone from Cahokia robbed a bank in Columbia you say?
your wasting life

Atherton, CA

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Brohokia is a shit hole
if you don't think so you don't get out much" or a stupidly naive or just don't know any better/different
just us 2

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Brian wrote:
Someone from Cahokia robbed a bank in Columbia you say?
No one said that the bank robber was from Cahokia. Now you are trying to spread rumors. There is your hatred again. You really should seek help for that.
Who said

Waterloo, IL

#8 Feb 5, 2013
The bank robber was a cross dressing man. Yeah, he's from Cahokia. Godin Street I believe.
just us 2

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Who said wrote:
The bank robber was a cross dressing man. Yeah, he's from Cahokia. Godin Street I believe.
Anyone could tell just looking at that picture it's a man. Just how do you know that the guy is from Cahokia? Was it you?
t b t

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Feb 5, 2013
just us 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone could tell just looking at that picture it's a man. Just how do you know that the guy is from Cahokia? Was it you?
Well we know it wasn't YOU anyway! You were too busy chowin' down on some brotha's nutsack. You SKANK!
Trixy

Garden City, MI

#11 Feb 5, 2013
your wasting life wrote:
Brohokia is a shit hole
if you don't think so you don't get out much" or a stupidly naive or just don't know any better/different
Mr Holier than thou Lockwood speaks again. People might be"wasting their lives"in Illinois but what I see about you is that your wasting your life away by being a drug n alcohol addicted mess surrounded by paradise. Of course people would rather live where you live but not all of us want to hang on to a sugar mama to pay your way. F#@k off Lockwood.
Wal Mart shopper

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2013
I don't know what the big issue with Wal Mart is.
I've been going there for many years and never had a problem besides some rude customers blocking an isle and you will find that in any store.
The only gripe I have about them is they keep moving things around.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#13 Feb 5, 2013
t b t wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know it wasn't YOU anyway! You were too busy chowin' down on some brotha's nutsack. You SKANK!
Wow!! I didnt know that about her!!
dayum
the true just us 2

United States

#14 Feb 5, 2013
t b t wrote:
<quoted text>
We know it wasn't me because it was a man and that's one thing I'm not. It sounds like you aren't much of one either.
t b t

Edwardsville, IL

#15 Feb 5, 2013
the true just us 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know it wasn't me because it was a man and that's one thing I'm not. It sounds like you aren't much of one either.
Your mom sure did think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 25 min So_da_lish_us 3,535
Paul barnett 1 hr Foofoo 13
News YouTube removes less than half of hate content ... 1 hr Foofoo 7
Justice for all? 1 hr Adam Schiff 1
Nicest cars in granite? 1 hr Robert Durango 21
herryan murphy (Jun '16) 1 hr Foofoo 29
Amazon rejects Metro area 1 hr Foofoo 26

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance