VIDEO: Brawl Erupts At Food Stamp Office

VIDEO: Brawl Erupts At Food Stamp Office

There are 3 comments on the Free Republic story from Jan 25, 2013, titled VIDEO: Brawl Erupts At Food Stamp Office. In it, Free Republic reports that:

An alarming video of a Tuesday afternoon brawl at a food stamp office in East St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, IL

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Never really understood why the government let people continue to suck the system dry. We have people that are on these programs because they are to lazy to get a job. Or politicians need to implement a ninety day cut off for such benefits. I bet people would start looking for jobs. As long as we keep giving for nothing its always going to be a problem
Don Kihote

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Com on guys! This was just a minor misunderstanding and may put us back on top of the You Tube charts!!! IT is good to ladies sticking up for themselves. Good thing that had their Obongo Phones handy in case there was phone call that needed to be made.
Salaam Alaikum!!!!!
ccc

East Saint Louis, IL

#3 Jan 27, 2013
just like going to the zoo and watching the boons in the monkey house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela-jacK Howser's Jury Trial ReinStated-Civi... 3 hr CU In Court 1
Granite city cinema 6 hr debit 56
Firestick Sale 7 hr Idol Reject 5
Mahz 8 hr mahz 2
Kayla Bogue 12 hr DAaaammmmnnnnn 10
Cahokia Football players turn backs on national... 13 hr News Democrat 1
News Women Open up About Abortion in a New HBO Docum... (Aug '16) 15 hr FYI 9

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance