Delaney and Sklare 1965
Claudio

Streator, IL

#1 Nov 1, 2012
That's the ticket! Vote for Delaney and Sklare!
Put Crest Hill back into the nineteen sixties!
nut butter

Cicero, IL

#2 Nov 7, 2012
I love it....
Out dated

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 7, 2012
They both look omnish!!! Do they make furniture?
win win

Cicero, IL

#4 Nov 10, 2012
hope they both win
Teacher

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 10, 2012
win win wrote:
hope they both win
Crazy lady, when you begin a sentence, you need to begin that sentence with a capital letter! Oh oh!!! Thats right you have no idea how to write a sentence.
Scary Sklarey

Wheaton, IL

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Out dated wrote:
They both look omnish!!! Do they make furniture?
I am truley sorry if my picture on my campaign cards scared any children in the neighborhood.

And for your information scrubs and imitation leather pants with hooker boots are comming back in style again.
Moe Knows

Joliet, IL

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Claudio wrote:
That's the ticket! Vote for Delaney and Sklare!
Put Crest Hill back into the nineteen sixties!
MOST intelligent people would AGREE the 1960's was a BETTER time to LIVE.
Yeahhhhh

Shorewood, IL

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Scary Sklarey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truley sorry if my picture on my campaign cards scared any children in the neighborhood.
And for your information scrubs and imitation leather pants with hooker boots are comming back in style again.
You look like Garbage on TV old man
Scary Sklarey

Wheaton, IL

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Moe Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
MOST intelligent people would AGREE the 1960's was a BETTER time to LIVE.
Yes my friend, but those days are gone. You have to change with the times or get left behind. The old country roads are all gone now and using a note book binder to record city transactions is really a thing of the past.
Spelling

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Crazy lady ??? Did u learn a new word today??? I am glad you are using it quite frequently. When you learn a new word you have a problem with using it all the time!!! There is also Spell Check ever hear of that ?????? English and grammar classes would be very beneficial for you!
two my deer claudio

Wheaton, IL

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Yeahhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really concerned about looks, but I think I made my point very well. Actually a couple residents thanked me and told me they wished you were out of there.

Yes claudio, I'm afraid my beauty contest days are over, but I really hate to be the one that has to breaks this to you! You're not getting any younger either, you really should do something about that double chin and limit your wine drinking, your nose is getting larger every time I see you.
To Ray Soliman Puppets

Shorewood, IL

#14 Apr 6, 2013
two my deer claudio wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really concerned about looks, but I think I made my point very well. Actually a couple residents thanked me and told me they wished you were out of there.
Yes claudio, I'm afraid my beauty contest days are over, but I really hate to be the one that has to breaks this to you! You're not getting any younger either, you really should do something about that double chin and limit your wine drinking, your nose is getting larger every time I see you.
To the person and or persons who is posting,If you had any BALLS you would have put your name on the post. If you feel like you have to spread that kind of bullshit, why not take credit for it. Bunch of losers! What a pity that some people don't feel that they can win an election on their own merit.Also, instead of bashing your opponent and Alder Woman Gazal, why don't you tell people about yourself and what you would like to do for the city, not what your opponent has done wrong.I was a Soliman supporter all my life but no more this is nastiest election I have seen in my 27 years with the city.

P.S Mrs Gazal does amazing job as elected official and INDEPENDENT VOICE for Crest Hill!!!
ha ha

Joliet, IL

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Yeahhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
And "KING" Soliman looks like "Graucho Marx" talk about 1960's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new game room.. A lot of police yesterday 10 min ChiTownGamer 46
Nameoki is a jokie 46 min Requestrian 91
Stop clubs East St louis 2 hr Guest 4
Danny Hamilton 2 hr Bambino000 1
Sherri peniro 3 hr didnt 4
Monya smooched 5 hr R Monya 6
News Farmer's Wife Pleads Guilty in Fraud Case (Nov '08) Mar 9 FreeAgain 8

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance