Avoid Colony Theater & Cocktails Sex ...

Avoid Colony Theater & Cocktails Sex Club

Posted in the East St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HiddenCellPhoneC ameras

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 25, 2011
Please donít go to the Colony Theater & Cocktails on Forest Blvd in East St Louis, IL because the management allows people to sneak their cell phone into the place and film people haveing sex there.
Cell PhoneCameras

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 25, 2011
Last time I was there I saw people using their cell phones to film people having sex and these films are kept forever and traded on the internet. Peopleís careers are hurt because the people that run the place are too lazy to tell people to leave their cell phone in their car.
Dzombie

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 17, 2012
That is amazing

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#4 Mar 22, 2012
sadly due to advanced technology of cell phones no one has any privacy.
UpTheirs

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jul 2, 2012
I hope those filming received an imprompto lesson in removing said cellphones from their asses.
THE COLONY IS A GREAT

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 7, 2012
THE PEOPLE THAT COME THERE SOME TO HAVE FUN AND NOBODY HAS TO BE IN A VIDEO IF THEY DONT WANT TO ,QUIT HATING GO WHERE YOU WANT TO GO AND LEAVE THAT CLUB ALONE BECAUSE AINT MUCH GOOD TOBE SAID ABOUT ANY OF THE PLACES OUT THERE BASED ON ATTITUDES LIKE THIS FROM PEOPLE THAT ARENT HAPPY IN THERE OWN LIVES OR ARE JEALOUS CAUSE THE COLONY IS GROWING AND HAVING FUN .... BOTTOM LINE IS ITS THE BEST PLACE FOR SWINGER FUN AND AT MOST THEY HAVE SECURED PARKING AS WELL AS SECURITY MONORTING THE EVENTS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lester

Shirley, AR

#8 Apr 4, 2013
I be lovin it up in the colony!
josh and karen

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 5, 2013
great staff great dj and fun to be had at this place beats going to the other places we been where everyone is so stuck up,welove the colony and the new host and hostess
silkyhoze

Grand Island, NE

#10 Apr 12, 2013
I have going there for alot of years and have never seen any wrong doing of any kind.
A newbie

United States

#11 Apr 22, 2013
I'm curious about the club and my boyfriend and I have been toying with the idea of going there to see what it's like. Do you all have any information to share about these types of clubs? What usually happens there, and how do you get things started if you do want to have sex with some people there? Basicly what are the accepted rules? We would love to hear your feedback.. Thanks
Midas

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2013
What do they charge. Is there a walk in fee? Anybody...
BCG

Garden City, MI

#13 Dec 21, 2013
I am a male really want to try this place out having trouble getting laid
tomsmith

Des Moines, IA

#14 Jun 24, 2014
Where is this at me and my wife want to try. We are looking for a good time
RSJ417

Lebanon, MO

#15 Dec 9, 2014
My whole life I've been warned of E. St. Louis. Is this place safe? Car safe? Etc? My wife and I are very interested in this and she enjoys well hung black men. As I enjoy black women. Any good info appreciated.
suz

United States

#16 Dec 26, 2014
RSJ417 wrote:
My whole life I've been warned of E. St. Louis. Is this place safe? Car safe? Etc? My wife and I are very interested in this and she enjoys well hung black men. As I enjoy black women. Any good info appreciated.
Closed
BlkMambaSRT

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Dec 27, 2014
RSJ417 wrote:
Its safe, car safe. I asked same thing when i went. Getting there is tricky but it is still open. They have a security walking around outside as well to protect the cars. You kind of need to call to ask where exactly they are because i got lost last time i went lol.
BlkMambaSRT

Pompano Beach, FL

#18 Dec 27, 2014
Midas wrote:
What do they charge. Is there a walk in fee? Anybody...
Its like 30$ for singles, 45 for couples. And you get 3 drink tokens...
BlkMambaSRT

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Dec 27, 2014
A newbie wrote:
I'm curious about the club and my boyfriend and I have been toying with the idea of going there to see what it's like. Do you all have any information to share about these types of clubs? What usually happens there, and how do you get things started if you do want to have sex with some people there? Basicly what are the accepted rules? We would love to hear your feedback.. Thanks
No rules really. You are adults. Connect, talk, invite to room. Simple.

Florissant, MO

#21 Feb 7, 2015
Is it still open?
JULIE

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jan 12, 2016
worst place ever found live rats and mice in food as well is mold growing on the celing this place is filthy and does not deserve to be a business just a hole in the wall flop house for drug useres

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike York, Carla York and Elyse Haldeman 55 min MissYuElyse 14
Where is Junior P? 1 hr qweeef 10
Gazal removes more threads 2 hr Ward 1-5 4
city manager 2 hr Ward 1-5 1
Mayor Ray 2 hr Ward 1-5 8
Two blacks jumping one white guy right Infront ... 2 hr booga booga 4
Revoked for dui's caught driving while revoked 3x 2 hr Wasup 9

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance