Three charged in Madison County with drug-induced homicide

Feb 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Belleville News Democrat

Robert J. Kirchner, 40, has been charged in the death of Tony Sellers, who was found dead outside Kirchner's home in June.

Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Uh Huh

Troy, IL

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Look at all of these familiar names! We've had threads after threads with these names.
Lets hope the charges stick on all of them.
Like It

Granite City, IL

#2 Feb 25, 2013
So many familar names.
squish

Collinsville, IL

#3 Feb 25, 2013
I'm glad that family finally got closure, there was a post a while back from a family member who was frustrated justice wasn't being done
truth

Granite City, IL

#4 Feb 25, 2013
She was saying that they injected her brother and murdered him. That was not the case.

Since: Jan 13

Florissant, MO

#5 Feb 25, 2013
truth wrote:
She was saying that they injected her brother and murdered him. That was not the case.
No maybe not injected him but didn't call for help and concealed his body maybe they did inject him were you there?

Since: Jan 13

Florissant, MO

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
Look at all of these familiar names! We've had threads after threads with these names.
Lets hope the charges stick on all of them.
Those densons are a real asset to the community, WTF!
truth

Granite City, IL

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Her claim was that her brother never used, he just liked hanging around with junkies in dope houses. She claimed that he was sleeping and they injected him against his will so they could rob him.

The only thing better than a junkie OD'ing is when the people who gave him the smack go to prison after.

Since: Jan 13

Florissant, MO

#8 Feb 26, 2013
I do know for a fact the man Just got to granite that day, they are responsible for their actions he paid for his with his life!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 26, 2013
This is Tony Sellers, sister. I would like to thank the Granite city police Department, For an excellent job well done, I also want to thank everyone that posted Kind, compassionate ,caring, condolences,again from my family and I, THANK YOU GCPD, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL ...
Sad in the community

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Drugs are a terrible thing! The after effects on the families and friends of all involved are devastating. Not every family member or friend is a user, seller, or low life. Siblings, parents and children all become entangled in this horrible web. Please remember when posting comments, that people from all sides are grieving.
wowza

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Feb 27, 2013
this is the saddest thing. Dylan loved David, there's no way he would want David going down for this. Exactly the reason why people need to pull their heads out of their asses and quit messing with drugs!

YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL GO DOWN FOR IT! who wins in that situation? NO ONE!
Pointer

Alton, IL

#12 Feb 27, 2013
wowza wrote:
this is the saddest thing. Dylan loved David, there's no way he would want David going down for this. Exactly the reason why people need to pull their heads out of their asses and quit messing with drugs!
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL GO DOWN FOR IT! who wins in that situation? NO ONE!
Maybe he was arrested because what he did was, oh I don't know...ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!

Think about it, this David was truly no real friend.

Your perception is idiotic. Yeah, if your "friend" gives you illegal drugs, and you die from them, your friend is culpable.

Damn those stupid law enforcement people.
well

Granite City, IL

#13 Feb 27, 2013
wowza wrote:
this is the saddest thing. Dylan loved David, there's no way he would want David going down for this. Exactly the reason why people need to pull their heads out of their asses and quit messing with drugs!
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL GO DOWN FOR IT! who wins in that situation? NO ONE!
you are wrong, the saddest part is that dylan lost his life because his so called friend, david deforest JR, gave/sold him LIQUID METHADONE.
wowza

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 27, 2013
I completely understand. But Davids intentions were not to kill his best friend. THATS the sad part.I agree with the law 100%. Doesn't mean it isn't sad.

Kids have it in their minds that there isn't anything for young.people to do in this town except get f'd up any chance they can get, so they try new things and they chase he best high.

Again, VERY SAD that young people are stupid enough to give drugs to their friends.
dontknownothin

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2013
David was dylans best friend, since you all know so much. Don't you think knowing his best friend is gone is punishment enough. Ms.nelson shouldnt be selling her prescribed medication to young kids who don't know the effects. David and Dylan are two of my best friends. Didn't your mother teach you if you have nothing to say don't say it at all?
sad

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Sorry for your loss and glad u have a little bit of closure.
For the rest of you... Your talking about the drug sellers being responsible and what not and that they didnt mean to kill a person but Id be more concerned about the fact that a body was moved and a death was attempted to be covered up.... People do messed up things when they are on drugs. This kid may feel bad enough that his best friend is dead but realistically.... It prolly didn't stop him from continuing to use and he would prolly be the next death we hear about on here. His family and friends should be glad as this may lock him up but will also get him clean and get him time to be sober and think about where the drugs got him and if he gets a chance to be free years away, he may make better decisions with his life from there.
So what's better? His family dealing with his habit and him not really all there all screwed up on drugs or going to jail and getting clean and learning a valuable life lesson? If it was my child, I'd want his butt in jail... At least he'd live.
Concerned Citizen

Belleville, IL

#17 Feb 27, 2013
wowza wrote:
this is the saddest thing. Dylan loved David, there's no way he would want David going down for this. Exactly the reason why people need to pull their heads out of their asses and quit messing with drugs!
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL GO DOWN FOR IT! who wins in that situation? NO ONE!
All that says is that that were equally fecking stupid.
Bottom Line

East Saint Louis, IL

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Dude wouldn't be dead if he hadn't shot dope up himself! That's like blaming the tobacco company because you won't stop smoking. We have created a blame everyone else society and no one is taking responsibility for their own actions.
disgusted

Troy, IL

#19 Feb 28, 2013
dontknownothin wrote:
David was dylans best friend, since you all know so much. Don't you think knowing his best friend is gone is punishment enough. Ms.nelson shouldnt be selling her prescribed medication to young kids who don't know the effects. David and Dylan are two of my best friends. Didn't your mother teach you if you have nothing to say don't say it at all?
No guilt is not punishment when the guilt is well earned. They ALL should fry.
disgusted

Troy, IL

#20 Feb 28, 2013
wowza wrote:
I completely understand. But Davids intentions were not to kill his best friend. THATS the sad part.I agree with the law 100%. Doesn't mean it isn't sad.
Kids have it in their minds that there isn't anything for young.people to do in this town except get f'd up any chance they can get, so they try new things and they chase he best high.
Again, VERY SAD that young people are stupid enough to give drugs to their friends.
you are so right... his intentions were a FREE high. get a clue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fencing Installers 13 min mahz 53
Heroin and the Hells Angels (Dec '11) 24 min rog g 120
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 49,504
STOLEN BIKE!!!Reward$$$ 28 min angry mo fo 13
amanda tubbs 44 min caution 3
Who is 'dirty' ? (Jan '11) 52 min mahz 21
Mom of 2 55 min mahz 34
•••
•••
•••

East St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

East St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in East St. Louis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••