Cahokia Police Department- Derrik
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Resident of many years

Waterloo, IL

#61 Feb 28, 2013
Sorry I did not spell check I meant Police Officers.
green thumb

United States

#63 Mar 20, 2013
Stephanie you're a complete dumbass for coming on her ranting and raving about your boyfriend getting arrested. Did it solve anything? Are you still the same twit that posted this or did you wise up any?
Hey

Collinsville, IL

#64 Mar 20, 2013
dick blisterod wrote:
thats what i have been saying cahokia is full of white trash losers.i bet her parents are real proud to know their little girl is being bounced on by a 30 year old man. well he isnt a real man or he wouldnt be in jail. he would have a job he goes to everyday instead of being leroys bitch in jail.
Hey Mike Wilson from Bbarnhart say that to his face.
Mr Blisterod

Arnold, MO

#65 Mar 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mike Wilson from Bbarnhart say that to his face.
Awe how sweet. My little trucker troll missed me so much he had to bring up a 2 1/2 year old post. What's the matter Richard you lonely in your shack all by yourself and need someone to argue with. This just shows us all what a pathetic miserable existence you have. By the way FUH Q!
Guess what

Collinsville, IL

#66 Mar 20, 2013
Mr Blisterod wrote:
<quoted text>Awe how sweet. My little trucker troll missed me so much he had to bring up a 2 1/2 year old post. What's the matter Richard you lonely in your shack all by yourself and need someone to argue with. This just shows us all what a pathetic miserable existence you have. By the way FUH Q!
I am not Trucker you pathetic limp dik as holeee.
Mr Blisterod

Arnold, MO

#67 Mar 20, 2013
FUH Q liar and I guess you didn't make those 5 post on the Dupo board either. Your such a sad little man with no life. goodnight loser.
Guess what

Belleville, IL

#68 Mar 20, 2013
HAAAAA HAAAAA
And you are a vulgar talking asssol who has made alot of enemies. Again, not Trucker. He is not the only one that dislikes you, pervert.
Richard

Saint Louis, MO

#69 Mar 20, 2013
Guess what wrote:
HAAAAA HAAAAA
And you are a vulgar talking asssol who has made alot of enemies. Again, not Trucker. He is not the only one that dislikes you, pervert.
I've told you this before, Trucker, but I'll repeat it again for you:

The only thing worse than a drunk is a lying drunk.

At night, when you climb into the bunk bed that you share with your brother, Michael, do you ever contemplate what a miserable piece of sh*t you are? Or does the Stag destroy any ability for meaningful reflections?
To Drug Head

Troy, IL

#70 Mar 21, 2013
All these years and the hog from Mascoutah continues harrassing the old man. Get a job and get a life dopers. You are brain dead from all the dope.
Hello

United States

#71 Mar 24, 2013
Derek is a sweetie!!!!! You are loser and ur druggie loser boyfriend who needs to be in prison!!!!!!! Trash!!!
funny

East Saint Louis, IL

#72 Jul 18, 2013
they need to get rid of him
Observer

Belleville, IL

#73 Jul 18, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
At night, when you climb into the bunk bed that you share with your brother, Michael, do you ever contemplate what a miserable piece of sh*t you are? Or does the Stag destroy any ability for meaningful reflections?
You are the one who has no life. Trolling after an old man for years. Your life must be really fuked up to do this shytt. If you are that unhappy with your man. leave him and get another life and be happy. Life is too short to be filled with so much hate.
wow

Belleville, IL

#74 Jul 18, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure worry about this old man a lot don't you? You must not have a meaningful relationship either to be stalking the old man.
Try sitting down the beer and the red bull and go fix yourself up and find another man that will have you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kudelka drug house 28 min Kill meth heroin ... 9
What is your thought on taking down our Confede... 1 hr Check it out 13
Funny!! Word association game. (Oct '15) 1 hr _Zoey_ 371
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,338
Best snacks for our lil ones to take for lunch 2 hr Oh geez 5
A very hot night 2 hr Rollo 1
Sex Trafficking 3 hr John 4

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance