Cahokia Police Department- Derrik

Posted in the East St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 15, 2010
Who here thinks the young police officer Derrik(or however you spell his worthless as name), is a worthless,spineless,crooked,co ward? Because I do and im not afraid to say anything about it, or post my REAL name. Im not going to mention names but he likes to start trouble with others while he has his shiny little badge on, but while hes out on the street(if hes not too afriad to walk out his door) becomes a complete and utter pu**y. R.F. isnt a coward and isnt afraid of anyone when they dont have their badge on. Lets see who has the balls to beat one someone next time they got some handcuffs on. Sure as he** wont be you little boy. Not to mention all the rest of the corrupt crooked cops on the force. Me and R.F. would like to thank Cheif Watkins for his kindness and help, we exclude him from all of this, because he is a decent man and knows how to do his job the right way and it isnt his fault that the state wont let him make choices on who needs to go,which he knows who they are. You're a good cop. Dont consider this twards you. Sincerly, Stephanie Lord and R. F.
Cahokia COPS lol

East Saint Louis, IL

#2 Oct 15, 2010
I know rite their jail cells are so inhumane they flood out with the sink and they stink like piss and the mats they give you stink like ass they have no toilet paper and if you ask for some you have to yell and beat on the door to get their attention.If you do get their time the wana come down there and bully ya talk shit to ya call you names and then they put me in a f..king chair and strapped my arm down so tight it started to turn purple.Then they come back in like 3 min and let me out cause they know their wrong for having it so tight.went to the hospital for angina attack and had the E.R. laugh at ya,exploded my vein on the way,worst f..king night ever,They picked me up let me have my soda and smoke a cigarette out of a pack of Newport 100's that he probably took from someone.There a bunch of hoes and are spiteful especially the blond haired Zack Morris lookin ass dude.Their like a little mob that scratches each others back like we do.....Its ok I dont think they like the paper work or dealing with Daily...I think its awesome ,keep up the good work boys,,,don't worry Stephanie they will meet their maker in the sky......
Cahokia COPS lol

East Saint Louis, IL

#3 Oct 15, 2010
Oh by they way they know who this is and they probably laugh just like we do .Get out there and find the real bad guys ....remeber this ...!!!!!!!DO YOUR JOB!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Cahokia COPS lol

East Saint Louis, IL

#4 Oct 15, 2010
You know if you park in holy family and the church behind the pawn shop or rite there at the station all night you might get something done you guys knew this was coming, did you think Id forget,do you think i don't still hate all you f$g$ts...YES
Wa Wa Weinies

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Quit whining you stupid liitle crook wannabes. Can't even steal right can you? Chick sucking up to Rich because he has a good salary? Try again sister. He doesn't do your kind.

Kansas City, MO

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Wow you must be a real weinie. First off my man was the one that was in jail, and i dont know if you reflected twards me or my ol man but my man was callin Derriks little punk ass out because he can only bully someone when they got handcuffs on. Or else that little limp wristed f*g wouldnt do shit. Why dontcha post ya real name and then RF will post his. Coward. Who said anything about stealing? And no one cares about anyones salary. Take your wages and shove it where the sun dont shine. d*cklicker. Derrik knows who RF is, and Watkins did a favor and let my ol man out so hed stop gettin beat on without being able to defend himself. And if you know who RF is then come on over to McDonalds by where we stay and RF will meet you up there bc he aint in handcuffs now. P*ssy.

Kansas City, MO

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Cahokia COPS lol wrote:
I know rite their jail cells are so inhumane they flood out with the sink and they stink like piss and the mats they give you stink like ass they have no toilet paper and if you ask for some you have to yell and beat on the door to get their attention.If you do get their time the wana come down there and bully ya talk shit to ya call you names and then they put me in a f..king chair and strapped my arm down so tight it started to turn purple.Then they come back in like 3 min and let me out cause they know their wrong for having it so tight.went to the hospital for angina attack and had the E.R. laugh at ya,exploded my vein on the way,worst f..king night ever,They picked me up let me have my soda and smoke a cigarette out of a pack of Newport 100's that he probably took from someone.There a bunch of hoes and are spiteful especially the blond haired Zack Morris lookin ass dude.Their like a little mob that scratches each others back like we do.....Its ok I dont think they like the paper work or dealing with Daily...I think its awesome ,keep up the good work boys,,,don't worry Stephanie they will meet their maker in the sky......
youre right man. Karmas a B*TCH and itll be takin a chunk right out their crooked little a*ses. mmhm
Whine whine

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Don't do the crime if you're gonna whine bout doing the time

Kansas City, MO

#9 Oct 16, 2010
Whine whine wrote:
Don't do the crime if you're gonna whine bout doing the time
No one is whineing about doing the time jerkoff. Were complaining about the police brutality that we've documented and taken pictures of. Theyll be getting whats coming to them in court. Hah.
Well

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2010
StephanieLord92 wrote:
Wow you must be a real weinie. First off my man was the one that was in jail, and i dont know if you reflected twards me or my ol man but my man was callin Derriks little punk ass out because he can only bully someone when they got handcuffs on. Or else that little limp wristed f*g wouldnt do shit. Why dontcha post ya real name and then RF will post his. Coward. Who said anything about stealing? And no one cares about anyones salary. Take your wages and shove it where the sun dont shine. d*cklicker. Derrik knows who RF is, and Watkins did a favor and let my ol man out so hed stop gettin beat on without being able to defend himself. And if you know who RF is then come on over to McDonalds by where we stay and RF will meet you up there bc he aint in handcuffs now. P*ssy.
It sounds like you have a wonderful man.Best of luck.
In The Know

Granite City, IL

#11 Oct 16, 2010
Who is RF?
Crybaby

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2010
StephanieLord92 wrote:
<quoted text> No one is whineing about doing the time jerkoff. Were complaining about the police brutality that we've documented and taken pictures of. Theyll be getting whats coming to them in court. Hah.
How old are you little girl? Stay in school & maybe take a spelling class before you go to court & embarrass the he'll out of yourself & your lol boyfriend.'hahah

Kansas City, MO

#13 Oct 16, 2010
Crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you little girl? Stay in school & maybe take a spelling class before you go to court & embarrass the he'll out of yourself & your lol boyfriend.'hahah
Are you sure you know how to spell? And i'm old enough to spit in your face,pig. And my boyfriend is 30 years old thank you. suck a d*ck.

Kansas City, MO

#14 Oct 16, 2010
In The Know wrote:
Who is RF?
Its unknown to you who RF is. If you're "In the know" you would know wouldn't you? What's your name jerk-off?
Haha

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2010
StephanieLord92 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure you know how to spell? And i'm old enough to spit in your face,pig. And my boyfriend is 30 years old thank you. suck a d*ck.
I have something you can suck on bitch ! It's bigger than your whining boyfriends. HaHa
whatever

United States

#16 Oct 16, 2010
The boyfriend sounds like a loser and so does the girlfriend. Decent people do not have encounters with the law. Act like a civilized person. I bet you lay up and have kids for tax payers to support also.
HaHa

United States

#17 Oct 16, 2010
whatever wrote:
The boyfriend sounds like a loser and so does the girlfriend. Decent people do not have encounters with the law. Act like a civilized person. I bet you lay up and have kids for tax payers to support also.
HaHaHa, I agree
dick blisterod

Osage Beach, MO

#18 Oct 17, 2010
thats what i have been saying cahokia is full of white trash losers.i bet her parents are real proud to know their little girl is being bounced on by a 30 year old man. well he isnt a real man or he wouldnt be in jail. he would have a job he goes to everyday instead of being leroys bitch in jail.
Ned

Columbia, IL

#19 Oct 17, 2010
Cahokia COPS lol wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for this info. I would never had known the conditions of the cells because me nor anyone I know have ever been in there. Next time, try staying out of trouble and you won't have such a bad day...
Ned

Columbia, IL

#20 Oct 17, 2010
StephanieLord92 wrote:
I would guess that if a cop had to fight every criminal (that would be you boyfriend) that challenged them to a fight after being arrested, then they would spend most of their time doing that. Let it go, if he broke the law, he must pay the price. What exactly did he do to get arrested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thank you (Jul '14) 54 min dorian johnson wa... 19
Amanda kieffer 1 hr Jessica 24
Granite City parents stand up for their children 1 hr Old Timer 33
is Diana Vandoozen a meth smoking lesbian?! 2 hr jay pinero 2
onashay on Channel 5 11 hr lol 34
sluty snapchat names (Nov '14) 13 hr crazyassmomma 13
king louie 13 hr 72ReasonsIhateu 49
More from around the web

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE