Any Pizza Hut employees in Cahokia wh...

Any Pizza Hut employees in Cahokia who have had to work off the clock?

Posted in the East St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Serious Money

Memphis, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Are there any current or former Pizza Hut employees in Cahokia who have had to work off the clock, attend mandatory meetings off the clock or do training off the clock during the past three years?

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2013
I thought the pizza hut in Cahokia closed? That's bullshyt! If you at work or anything pertaining to work you should be paid! I worked at one job n when it was closing time, if there were still customers I would have to wait for that customer to leave before I could lock up n set alarm. Sometimes I could be waiting up to 30 minutes per day. Boss asked me why I was getting more hours. I told her if I'm at work I should get paid! She said we were all nickeling n diming her to death. My reply was "so are you"!!!! The next day she made a rule to make sure the place was empty on time.
If you are at work you should be on that clock! Good luck.
reply

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Pops girl wrote:
I thought the pizza hut in Cahokia closed? That's bullshyt! If you at work or anything pertaining to work you should be paid! I worked at one job n when it was closing time, if there were still customers I would have to wait for that customer to leave before I could lock up n set alarm. Sometimes I could be waiting up to 30 minutes per day. Boss asked me why I was getting more hours. I told her if I'm at work I should get paid! She said we were all nickeling n diming her to death. My reply was "so are you"!!!! The next day she made a rule to make sure the place was empty on time.
If you are at work you should be on that clock! Good luck.
You are so full of shyt Pop's Girl. Why don't you just STFU?
well

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Pops girl wrote:
I thought the pizza hut in Cahokia closed? That's bullshyt! If you at work or anything pertaining to work you should be paid! I worked at one job n when it was closing time, if there were still customers I would have to wait for that customer to leave before I could lock up n set alarm. Sometimes I could be waiting up to 30 minutes per day. Boss asked me why I was getting more hours. I told her if I'm at work I should get paid! She said we were all nickeling n diming her to death. My reply was "so are you"!!!! The next day she made a rule to make sure the place was empty on time.
If you are at work you should be on that clock! Good luck.
That is why you are always unemployed. You were probably stretching that 30 minutes out to get the extra pay. You have never worked anywhere long enough to invest in retirement or anything else. People that do drugs are not capable of being a success and do not add anything to society. All your little menial jobs don't mean nothing. Keep drawing that workmans comp and unemployment LOSER. You are just waiting to slide on that next banana peel for that next lawsuit.
reply

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2013
There are a lot of people that go to work early just to get ready for today's work and after their day is done they still may have a little more to do.
Most jobs do require effort other than sucking on a trucker at the the JC Hauling parking lot!!!

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2013
You know nothing . Let it go loser.

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 24, 2013
reply wrote:
There are a lot of people that go to work early just to get ready for today's work and after their day is done they still may have a little more to do.
Most jobs do require effort other than sucking on a trucker at the the JC Hauling parking lot!!!
That was your job at J.C.Hauling?

“Monya Kissmyass Riester!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Serious Money wrote:
Are there any current or former Pizza Hut employees in Cahokia who have had to work off the clock, attend mandatory meetings off the clock or do training off the clock during the past three years?
Sorry but my lil stalker is at it again. He does this a lot.
yeah

United States

#9 Mar 24, 2013
You are one troubled woman. Give it a rest and go away for awhile.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 24, 2013
As far as I can your the trouble.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 24, 2013
As far as I can see your the trouble.
That's better.
reply

United States

#12 Mar 24, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why you are always unemployed. You were probably stretching that 30 minutes out to get the extra pay. You have never worked anywhere long enough to invest in retirement or anything else. People that do drugs are not capable of being a success and do not add anything to society. All your little menial jobs don't mean nothing. Keep drawing that workmans comp and unemployment LOSER. You are just waiting to slide on that next banana peel for that next lawsuit.
She's never held a job in her life other than being a lot lizard in a truck stop!!
Info

United States

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Alot of companies do not pay their employees to go to meetings. With the economy the way it is, just be thankful you have a job. After all, in a meeting you are not working. It is best to get to work early and stay late if you can. I worked for a college and I did not get paid for training. I did it to get the job. The best thing to do is not make waves and appreciate what you have.
working man

Columbia, IL

#14 Mar 24, 2013
if your required to be there and early or later than your shift you should be paid. companyies say workers nickle and dime them but they do it as well and even better because they hold your job over your head.in construction, non union contractors would like to bank your hours instead of time and a hlf and act likie thier doing you a favor because you get 40 hours in case of rain outs anbd such. but if your an adult you plan a lil and prepare fore things like that. it just helps the contractor abuse you. actualy steal from you. in coal mines safty meeting are paid but at times we use to go to never overtime work late one shift off early next one. but at times things go nuts and we did work over and they tried to get away with out paying because they didn't have the balls to explain to corprate 6 or 8 hours over time when it was called for. if we refused and went home next round of layoffs it would of been you.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Info wrote:
Alot of companies do not pay their employees to go to meetings. With the economy the way it is, just be thankful you have a job. After all, in a meeting you are not working. It is best to get to work early and stay late if you can. I worked for a college and I did not get paid for training. I did it to get the job. The best thing to do is not make waves and appreciate what you have.
What you say is true. However you will find the mentality in the American Bottoms to be much dferent than yours and is why the companies that were in Aluminum to ZInc and everything in between left a long time ago.
working man

Columbia, IL

#16 Mar 24, 2013
if a company owes you the should just do the right thing and pay doing the right thing is cheaper in the long run.
no no

Granite City, IL

#17 Mar 25, 2013
Pops girl wrote:
<quoted text> That was your job at J.C.Hauling?
That was your job when you lived in their parking lot and learned how to be be a lot lizard at a very young age.
You would beg for a cookie and show them your nookie fat hog.
nono

Belleville, IL

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Brian got a job! They hired him at the nasty store. He is out by the dumpster on his knees, naked from the waste down. He has peanut butter smeared all up his ass to catch the rats. They ctawl up his ass and then he sits on a big bucket and grunts and shoots them into the bucket.
on n on n on

Garden City, MI

#19 Mar 25, 2013
That is the most childish thing I've read. How old are you trucker? You are in ur 60s for God sake.
really

East Alton, IL

#20 Mar 25, 2013
he's doing the city a favor by ridding the city of rats. don't knock it. Plus he gets to eat all the peanut butter he wants. Your just jealous. If you're nice they may hire you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate fat ape woman 9 min R Monya 9
Mike consiglio 1 hr J3ST3R ACTUAL 11
Charlie V and jacklyn E 2 hr Boom 3
Jake McIntosh 2 hr Old friend 6
Sunday on Godin 2 hr Richard Rollo 1
gc and drugs 2 hr Teach1 37
Josh t 2 hr Dboy 1

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages