Obama paid $5 million to seal his rec...

Obama paid $5 million to seal his records (Photos)

Posted in the East St. Louis Forum

PSA

Granite City, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2013
This is what YOUR President does, that SOB should be in Jail...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-paid-ov...

A Quote from the above page.

A few days before the 2012 presidential elections, businessman Donald Trump implored Barack Obama to release his college transcripts and passport records.

On Saturday, Dr. Orly Taitz - who has filed several birther lawsuits against Obama - posted on her website that the president has paid more than $5 million in legal fees to national law firm Perkins Coie to keep his personal, and possibly professional, records hidden from the public. The $5 million figure, which was previously thought to be less than $3 million, does not include fees paid to other parties and law firms acting on behalf of Obama.
Well dammit

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Don't you feel bad about voting for Obama twice? Just like you did with Bergman. TWICE ! Whatta dummazz you are!
Cons Lie

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Feb 28, 2013
You are so full of shit. Quit posting that fake crap here. You lost. Twice. Get over it.
PSA

Granite City, IL

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Get use it it girls, cause I am expressing my 1st Amendment rights & will continue to post whatever I like about who I like because it is my right to do so. You would rather give up your guns & become(wait you are already) slaves to your own government. Go for it, but then all you are doing is disgracing and spitting on every Military person who fought for our rights.
Come on ThunderChild

Columbiana, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2013
PSA wrote:
This is what YOUR President does, that SOB should be in Jail...
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-paid-ov...
A Quote from the above page.
A few days before the 2012 presidential elections, businessman Donald Trump implored Barack Obama to release his college transcripts and passport records.
On Saturday, Dr. Orly Taitz - who has filed several birther lawsuits against Obama - posted on her website that the president has paid more than $5 million in legal fees to national law firm Perkins Coie to keep his personal, and possibly professional, records hidden from the public. The $5 million figure, which was previously thought to be less than $3 million, does not include fees paid to other parties and law firms acting on behalf of Obama.
His college records are automatically sealed just like they are for any white president.
whats that

Granite City, IL

#7 Feb 28, 2013
PSA wrote:
Get use it it girls, cause I am expressing my 1st Amendment rights & will continue to post whatever I like about who I like because it is my right to do so. You would rather give up your guns & become(wait you are already) slaves to your own government. Go for it, but then all you are doing is disgracing and spitting on every Military person who fought for our rights.
You really a silly bastard aren't you?
It's almost funny that a person can be so stupid but like Kerry said, Americans have the right to be stupid if they want and he must have been refering to people like you. All you do is whine and bitch and all the while you are a welfare bum.
No one on this thread said anything about firearms or dishonoring our military people except you.
Cons Lie

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
I own a registered gun or two and passed a background check. I was on active deployment before you could stand holding your mom's teat in one hand and your three daddy's dicks in the other. You are a liar pure and simple who keeps posting false shit all over this forum. You bigoted butt kisser. I did not fight for your kind to destroy America with your divisive nonsense. You are a coward who doesn't have a clue. Pose elsewhere.
lmao

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Mar 1, 2013
PSA wrote:
Hey SuzieQ .... You have the right to remain silent. So just STFU !!!!!
PSA

Belleville, IL

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Cons Lie wrote:
I own a registered gun or two and passed a background check. I was on active deployment before you could stand holding your mom's teat in one hand and your three daddy's dicks in the other. You are a liar pure and simple who keeps posting false shit all over this forum. You bigoted butt kisser. I did not fight for your kind to destroy America with your divisive nonsense. You are a coward who doesn't have a clue. Pose elsewhere.
Sure you did, you're most likely a pansy ass who couldn't make it through girl scout boot camp let alone any military boot camp. As far as you doing all of this before I could hold my mom teat, sorry to inform you POS that I am a grandfather & old enough to be a Great Grandfather. As far as what I am posting, are you affraid of the TRUTH, must be. But then you would rather take away my 1st amendment rights & censor me just like Obama is doing now. He has already taken away you 1st amendment rights to post privately on line.
Here's a great idea numb nuts, Kiss my white hairy ass. You should be good at that since thats all you've been your whole life. Can we say Plantation Negro. Let's hope your master dies someday so you'll be free from your own ignorance and supidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moore's and nameoki township 16 min Sand Dweller 9
Helen hawkins 22 min NTC 8
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 27 min Walt 3,410
Lakeshore Estates Closing 38 min Idle retread 32
Tenants rights 48 min The truth 14
Charles ( Charlie) Hustead 2 hr rechazar idolo 4
R Monya Coy 2 hr Rollo 1

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance