First Prev
of 4
Next Last
brian

Waterloo, IL

#64 Mar 11, 2013
She also needs to stop hanging around people that do drugs even if that means dropping all het friends. If youre an addict you will never get clean being around that same old environment that has led you where you are today.
the real lil mrs

United States

#65 Mar 11, 2013
brian wrote:
She also needs to stop hanging around people that do drugs even if that means dropping all het friends. If youre an addict you will never get clean being around that same old environment that has led you where you are today.
So true Brian!! And she needs to try to move away from that area!
lets get real

Saint Louis, MO

#66 Mar 15, 2013
Tootie and jessica are never going to change. They are always going to be junkies who lie and steal. And for the person who keeps defending them after only knowing them by talking to them on the phone you got a real surprise ahead of u if u meet them in person. Hide ur purse and man and anything of value because they will try to steal them!
lil mrs

Saint Louis, MO

#67 Mar 15, 2013
lets get real wrote:
Tootie and jessica are never going to change. They are always going to be junkies who lie and steal. And for the person who keeps defending them after only knowing them by talking to them on the phone you got a real surprise ahead of u if u meet them in person. Hide ur purse and man and anything of value because they will try to steal them!
Thanks for your concern for me, my man, and stuff... As for me I am a big girl and pretty smart and it is not like I am going to invite someone I really don't know into my home and as for my man I am not worried at all about them or anyone else taking him away... He is a smart man and knows what a great woman that he has in me....and for me defending them it has nothing to do with if I know them personally or not, it has more to do with my moral standard and my beliefs...I do not believe thar kicking someone while they are down is wrong and not fair...these girls are being made out to be these junkie losers who don't care about anyone or anything but getting high, and maybe they are, but I am sure that they are well aware of their issues and don't need everyone talking trash on them and make them feel worse about theirselves.
lil mrs

United States

#69 Mar 20, 2013
lets get real wrote:
Well i guess i am eating some serious crow when it comes to jessie... She seemed nice and seemed to really care for her kids but after what has happened the last few days i can say that i was really wrong about her.
green thumb

United States

#70 Mar 20, 2013
lil mrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i guess i am eating some serious crow when it comes to jessie... She seemed nice and seemed to really care for her kids but after what has happened the last few days i can say that i was really wrong about her.
You think. Optimism is always good but when people that really know her are on here telling everyone what really is going on, what are you going to do
Book Smart

Edwardsville, IL

#71 Mar 20, 2013
lil mrs wrote:
<quoted text>Well i guess i am eating some serious crow when it comes to jessie... She seemed nice and seemed to really care for her kids but after what has happened the last few days i can say that i was really wrong about her.
Jessica is never going to change. She loves drama and needs people to feel sorry for her. It is really sad.
lil mrs

United States

#72 Mar 20, 2013
green thumb wrote:
<quoted text>You think. Optimism is always good but when people that really know her are on here telling everyone what really is going on, what are you going to do
I always try to give people the benefit of doubt when I first meet them, I am not saying that I will change that but I will surely listen more closely to what people are saying. I am just happy that I never let he into my world because I don't want or need that bull and drama in my life. Thanks everyone for saving me from making possibly the biggest mistake of my life by allowing this trash into mu world!!!!
kristy

United States

#73 Mar 20, 2013
lil mrs wrote:
<quoted text>I always try to give people the benefit of doubt when I first meet them, I am not saying that I will change that but I will surely listen more closely to what people are saying. I am just happy that I never let he into my world because I don't want or need that bull and drama in my life. Thanks everyone for saving me from making possibly the biggest mistake of my life by allowing this trash into mu world!!!!
yea well your lucky IVO wasn't her johnsthen C. Howard A. Tiff are all hiding something Jesse has changed her story if she was kid napped why wasn't Jacob charged with kid napping and were did johnathan go. She said her and johnathan and IVO were only ppl there there best bet is to tell the police the truth before they get caught up more than they really want his family wants answer. We will get em
lil mrs

United States

#74 Mar 20, 2013
kristy wrote:
<quoted text>yea well your lucky IVO wasn't her johnsthen C. Howard A. Tiff are all hiding something Jesse has changed her story if she was kid napped why wasn't Jacob charged with kid napping and were did johnathan go. She said her and johnathan and IVO were only ppl there there best bet is to tell the police the truth before they get caught up more than they really want his family wants answer. We will get em
I understand your anger because i am angry too because that guy did not deserve what happened to him. I truly am praying that everyone involved pays for what they did to him. I am so sorry that him and his family has to go through this because he trusted someone who is untrustworthy. I am praying for his full and speedy recovery.
kristy

United States

#75 Mar 20, 2013
Oh he's gonna be ok but he messed with my family you dont do that IVO is a too trusting person but this opened his eyes the truth will come out one way are another if there smart they will tell the police cause it will not get dropped I'm put that on everything I love I will find out
lil mrs

United States

#76 Mar 20, 2013
kristy wrote:
Oh he's gonna be ok but he messed with my family you dont do that IVO is a too trusting person but this opened his eyes the truth will come out one way are another if there smart they will tell the police cause it will not get dropped I'm put that on everything I love I will find out
Yeah you dont mess with someones family and expect to get away with it. I am happy that he is okay and that rhis has opened all of our eyes as to trusting too easily. My prayers are with you and your family and that these low lives get what they deserve!
kristy

United States

#77 Mar 21, 2013
lil mrs wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you dont mess with someones family and expect to get away with it. I am happy that he is okay and that rhis has opened all of our eyes as to trusting too easily. My prayers are with you and your family and that these low lives get what they deserve!
thank you they will get what they deserve and some. I promise you that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best gentlemen's club (Oct '12) 21 min Darren 4
Anon 31 min mahz 2
Tiffany Perry 2 hr SwatinFlies 2
Granite City High School Teachers 4 hr Wise man on tall ... 45
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 3,239
Kool beanz 5 hr Facts are Facts 44
Splash city 6 hr Cass 7

East St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance