First Prev
of 4
Next Last
confused

Mount Vernon, MO

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Met dis gurl bout 6 mo ago but i keep hearin different shit is she cool or is she trouble
HaHa

East Saint Louis, IL

#2 Feb 14, 2013
She Has A man Bro....LOL stupid ass
eside fosor

Mount Vernon, MO

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Not a man bro
eside fosor

Mount Vernon, MO

#4 Feb 14, 2013
So b4 u talk shit pls know the facts thnx
wtfever

Garden City, MI

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Is Tootie her stage name?
eside fosor

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Idk just met her a couple months ago
eside fosor

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2013
She said she models 4 full throttle
Yuck

Kansas City, MO

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Models without smiling her teeth are half gone !!she used to be pretty !
eside fosor

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Does she do drugs bc i aint bout to b round no druggie
eside fosor

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Nd dats nasty teeth half gone nd shit i hurd she used to b pretty
HaHa

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Feb 15, 2013
A model for full throttle HAHAHA.....
eside forsho

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Look at her fb she says that she is their top model and has been for 3 yrs i get the magazine nd i have only ever seen her in an add for a lawyer and that was in 09 i think she is full of shit
tootie

East Saint Louis, IL

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Yuck wrote:
Models without smiling her teeth are half gone !!she used to be pretty !
hi this is tootie, ya my teeth are pretty fu*ked up but as of this thursday i wont have to worry about n e one judging me based on something as small as my teeth being broken, excuse me if not everyone's mommy and daddy was rich enough to take them to the dentist on a regular basis and make sure something as horrifying as losing ur teeth at a young age dont happen, well i paid for every single visit to the dentist since i was 16 years old out of pocket, and i guarantee this WILL NOT HAPPEN TO MY SON because it hurts to be judged as a person based on your teeth. you should be ashamed of urself for even saying that about me, but u must be thinking bout me or u wouldnt b talking, and P.S only gods judgement really matters in my life and i can still look myself in the mirror everyday unlike u because u r clearly unhappy with urself or u wouldnt say bad things about pretty girls or u r a cumdumpster like all and most of the females from this area. put that in ur pipe and smoke it!
tootie

East Saint Louis, IL

#14 Feb 20, 2013
eside forsho wrote:
Look at her fb she says that she is their top model and has been for 3 yrs i get the magazine nd i have only ever seen her in an add for a lawyer and that was in 09 i think she is full of shit
OMG!!! you guys must love me!!!!!! all i hear is wah wanh wah wah wah wah! lol, i was a model for full-throttle, and i was their top girl!!!!! My family and true friends know this, and guess what, i get free baseball tickets every year to every cardinal game from my old boss at the magazine still. so now what bitches! why dont u post ur fuckin name on here like me???? guess u might have also heard that i will come to ur house and deliver an ass-whoopin or maybe ur name would be up. pffft! JEALOUSY RUNS RAMPIT OVER HERE! I FEEL BAD FOR U PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO TALK SHIT ALL DAY ABOUT WHAT U THINK U KNOW. WELL I ONLY TALK WHAT I KNOW NOT WHAT I THINK I DO. and i dont sit on fb all day creepin, last time i updated my page was 3 years ago so kick rocks and quit hatin.
tootie

East Saint Louis, IL

#15 Feb 20, 2013
HaHa wrote:
A model for full throttle HAHAHA.....
i bet this is jessica ridgeway or ashley poppi or some nobody named alyssa simmons those are the only people i beef with and i know they just love the drama so im sure this is their homepage on all their computers. lol, lmfao!!!!!
tootie

East Saint Louis, IL

#16 Feb 20, 2013
confused wrote:
Met dis gurl bout 6 mo ago but i keep hearin different shit is she cool or is she trouble
and i didnt meet no man 6months ago that needs to be on cahokia topix askin bout me. unless u r a 19 year old neighbor of mine. pfffffft, justin! have u ever heard of an IP address gooftroop!!!
tootie

East Saint Louis, IL

#17 Feb 20, 2013
tootie wrote:
<quoted text>
hi this is tootie, ya my teeth are pretty fu*ked up but as of this thursday i wont have to worry about n e one judging me based on something as small as my teeth being broken, excuse me if not everyone's mommy and daddy was rich enough to take them to the dentist on a regular basis and make sure something as horrifying as losing ur teeth at a young age dont happen, well i paid for every single visit to the dentist since i was 16 years old out of pocket, and i guarantee this WILL NOT HAPPEN TO MY SON because it hurts to be judged as a person based on your teeth. you should be ashamed of urself for even saying that about me, but u must be thinking bout me or u wouldnt b talking, and P.S only gods judgement really matters in my life and i can still look myself in the mirror everyday unlike u because u r clearly unhappy with urself or u wouldnt say bad things about pretty girls or u r a cumdumpster like all and most of the females from this area. put that in ur pipe and smoke it!
ill be smiling next week with my new grill punk! lol now what? and im still pretty!
what

United States

#18 Feb 20, 2013
What kind of magazine is Full Trottle?
Lil mrs

United States

#19 Feb 21, 2013
I don't know Tootie personally but I have talked to her many times and she seems to be a very sweet and wonderful person...and an awesome mother...as for all who are judging her for something as shallow as her teeth are some pathetic aholes...and just to let ypu know true beauty has nothing to do with how you look or how your teeth look...and for the record I think that she is beautiful inside and out!!!....so for those who want to talk crap about people maybe you need to start judging the person staring back at you in the mirror instead of everyone else...not one of you are perfect and if you are judging people and talking crap about people you are on ugly mother f'er and got don't like ugly...so Tootie you and your true friends know the truth so you hold your hrad up high and don't worry about what these low lifes have to say...they are just jealous and are unhappy with their lives....keep being the beautiful and kind person that you are and say "f what these losers have to say" xoxoxo
Lil mrs

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2013
*god don't like ugly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greer mosley 3 min foofoo 6
Horseshoe lake park closed 5 min foofoo 40
Kate supinski ryan batson charges with meth 15 min foofoo 15
Tiffany Robertson 16 min foofoo 5
Dems College aid for Illegals marches on in Ill... 18 min foofoo 4
Edwardsville court house is agaisnt men 31 min foofoo 3
Haterz 41 min foofoo 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

East St. Louis Mortgages