Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Is the new game flipping vehicles for fun now? They've had some roll over accidents in the metro area lately. Two in Cahokia last night way past midnight. One on Carol and one near Dora. No one should be going fast enough there to be rolling a car. In one they just sat there in the car and wouldn't get out for a while when the cops came. In the other one some lady went knocking on doors telling people a lady had rolled a car. You have to be a pretty dumb ass driver to do that. Whose cars are they and who pays for the damages? Did you overpay at one of the pay day loan types of car dealers here never intending to pay for it and just wrecked it for fun? Did you borrow it from a relative or friend and they were about to put your sorry ass out of their house anyway? Did you steal it? Is it insured and you'd get more for it that way? What's your game? Cars just don't start rolling over every other block. Not even here.
barin mycocnher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Bored much!
Gams

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

They do get crazier around here every day. I can't believe some folks let the idiots borrow their vehicles who do. It's expensive even with insurance to deal with a wreck.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Most of that trash doesnt have insurance though. Thats why the insured have to py even higher rates to cover the costs of the moochers that wont pay
well damn

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Brian wrote:
Most of that trash doesnt have insurance though. Thats why the insured have to py even higher rates to cover the costs of the moochers that wont pay
You would know about not having insurance wouldn't you?
You also know about every government handout that's available don't you. You are always on here talking about the handouts that only welfare bums would know about.
Normal people work for a living.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

well damn wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know about not having insurance wouldn't you?
You also know about every government handout that's available don't you. You are always on here talking about the handouts that only welfare bums would know about.
Normal people work for a living.
Having had an accident with someone from cahokia that ran into me that had no insurance Im learning
Now back to your hole

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent East St. Louis Discussions

Search the East St. Louis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 49,008
Trash pick-up 9 min Monya 9
crayons and my dickhole 28 min Karma 6
how did that bermberry mansion get in granite c... (Jan '10) 29 min king longdong 36
What Happened To Granite City (Nov '08) 1 hr truth 61
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,849
brad coffman 2 hr jusaskin 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

East St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••