MetalDown

Collinsville, IL

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Is the new game flipping vehicles for fun now? They've had some roll over accidents in the metro area lately. Two in Cahokia last night way past midnight. One on Carol and one near Dora. No one should be going fast enough there to be rolling a car. In one they just sat there in the car and wouldn't get out for a while when the cops came. In the other one some lady went knocking on doors telling people a lady had rolled a car. You have to be a pretty dumb ass driver to do that. Whose cars are they and who pays for the damages? Did you overpay at one of the pay day loan types of car dealers here never intending to pay for it and just wrecked it for fun? Did you borrow it from a relative or friend and they were about to put your sorry ass out of their house anyway? Did you steal it? Is it insured and you'd get more for it that way? What's your game? Cars just don't start rolling over every other block. Not even here.
barin mycocnher

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Bored much!
Gams

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Feb 9, 2013
They do get crazier around here every day. I can't believe some folks let the idiots borrow their vehicles who do. It's expensive even with insurance to deal with a wreck.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Most of that trash doesnt have insurance though. Thats why the insured have to py even higher rates to cover the costs of the moochers that wont pay
well damn

Collinsville, IL

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Brian wrote:
Most of that trash doesnt have insurance though. Thats why the insured have to py even higher rates to cover the costs of the moochers that wont pay
You would know about not having insurance wouldn't you?
You also know about every government handout that's available don't you. You are always on here talking about the handouts that only welfare bums would know about.
Normal people work for a living.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#6 Feb 10, 2013
well damn wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know about not having insurance wouldn't you?
You also know about every government handout that's available don't you. You are always on here talking about the handouts that only welfare bums would know about.
Normal people work for a living.
Having had an accident with someone from cahokia that ran into me that had no insurance Im learning
Now back to your hole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob Schrader and amy denson 1 hr Johnny Does 3
Cierra shemwell 1 hr Cain marco 5
the lunch mob 1 hr foofoo 20
Is Richard Rollo drunk for the 4th 3 hr Monya 2
Confederate flag 3 hr Cain marco 1
black chicks (May '14) 3 hr Cain marco 9
Vito 3 hr Monya 9
More from around the web

East St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE